Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:13 PM

If You Were To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day What Will You Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Were To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day What Will You Change (679 Views)

How The Crash That Killed James Ocholi And Family Was Just A Big Mess / Why Sambo Dasuki Will Never Allow Buhari To Rule Nigeria / Bankole - Our Leaders Love To Rule And Die In Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day What Will You Change by abdolleez(m): 11:19pm On Dec 06, 2013
What are effects you will make for that just single day
Re: If You Were To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day What Will You Change by GenWOJUOLA(m): 12:40am On Dec 07, 2013
I think its high time Nigeria changed her acct number!
Re: If You Were To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day What Will You Change by adepojuot: 12:57am On Dec 07, 2013
I will divide the country....
Re: If You Were To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day What Will You Change by oubi: 3:29am On Dec 07, 2013
I will kill! Kill! And kill! Those people..
Re: If You Were To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day What Will You Change by Kanwulia: 4:20am On Dec 07, 2013
Mandatory exile for ALL PAST NIGERIAN DICTATORS! kiss
Till they die and rot in foreign lands! kiss
Re: If You Were To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day What Will You Change by Nobody: 5:46am On Dec 07, 2013
I will amend the constitution, kill the previous corrupt leaders, approved/sign a deal to change the currency(naira) physical appearance and value, apply tight security at all borders...
and have a 5hours of sleep/rest before the next step!

At least I'll make a good leader ryt? All this in 24hours
Re: If You Were To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day What Will You Change by Alxmyr(m): 5:51am On Dec 07, 2013
Nothing
Re: If You Were To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day What Will You Change by AbdulAdam56(m): 6:05am On Dec 07, 2013
ASSU
Re: If You Were To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day What Will You Change by Soloter(m): 8:04am On Dec 07, 2013
1. Make INEC truly independent. her leadership will not be appointed by the executive. I'll apply same for state SIECs.
2. Sponsor a bill for the removal of immunity clause for the Governors and presidency.
3. sponsor a bill for 7 year single tenure.
4. make open how NNPC income is generated.
5. compel all public officers to declare their assets.
6. Ask the Anti-graft agencies to monitor 24/7 the accounts of justices presiding over electoral cases as well as that of their relations.
7. use every available legitimate means to generate electricity in our country.
8. revive the railway service within my first three months in office and also import fast moving trains.
Re: If You Were To Rule Nigeria For Just A Day What Will You Change by 9jii(m): 8:06am On Dec 07, 2013
I will not kill all those old heads still in power if I succeeded in taking a way all their money and buy us electricity.

(1) (Reply)

The Go And Die Widow Speaks Out! / 2015=Jega Demands N96 Billion,Says No Election In State Under Emergency Rule. / Psychoanalyzing Obasanjo -adding Up The Messanger And The Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.