Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,477 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable (2206 Views)

DSS Agents Stole Saraki's Money - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Adeola Of Sahara Reporters And President Buhari Take A Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by theoctopus: 12:18am On Dec 07, 2013
This picture shows African Leaders observing a one minute silence in Honour of departed Former South African Leader, Nelson Mandela but Sahara Reporters wrote

"African Leaders Bow Before Their French Colonial Masters In Paris"

-----------------------------------------------------------

So much misinformation from this despicable news gossip blog and brown envelope retrogressives just to grab the headlines

What a shame

https://www.facebook.com/ReportYourself

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by experimentist: 5:38am On Dec 07, 2013
After op na me
Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by chinedumo(m): 5:58am On Dec 07, 2013
This is terrible if true..
Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by Nobody: 6:03am On Dec 07, 2013
theoctopus: This picture shows African Leaders observing a one minute silence in Honour of departed Former South African Leader, Nelson Mandela but Sahara Reporters wrote

"African Leaders Bow Before Their French Colonial Masters In Paris"

-----------------------------------------------------------

So much misinformation from this despicable news gossip blog and brown envelope retrogressives just to grab the headlines

What a shame

https://www.facebook.com/ReportYourself

But is GEJ not in Paris? O when is the pic snapped?

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by donphilopus: 6:14am On Dec 07, 2013
grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by Gamji007: 6:50am On Dec 07, 2013
Na lie? grin
Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by kekakuz(m): 6:51am On Dec 07, 2013
yea but everyone up is mostly wite and down is mostly black
Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by omenka(m): 6:53am On Dec 07, 2013
When was the pic taken, before or after his death? And op, yov better check your BP.
Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by yousouph07(m): 6:55am On Dec 07, 2013
This is nonsense
Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by LoveDecay(m): 7:08am On Dec 07, 2013
kekakuz: yea but everyone up is mostly wite and down is mostly black

Common sense is not common ! cool

They are pledging allegiance, its a psychological trap - the white guys on the side are the watcher's, so to speak !
Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by Nobody: 7:11am On Dec 07, 2013
I was in India the other day, when trying to check out a SR link, a pop up warning came up telling me that the site is a highly untrustworthy one.
Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by Soloter(m): 7:16am On Dec 07, 2013
Usbeel:

Mr. op answer this question. because GEJ just arrived Paris this morning.
Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by Soloter(m): 7:20am On Dec 07, 2013
@theoctopus tell us when this picture was snapped if you claim SR has misinformed us and thus the need to expose her. GEJ is in this picture and he's just arrived Paris this morning.
Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by boss1310(m): 7:53am On Dec 07, 2013
i watched this on cnn yesterday.it was a minute silence for mandela

4 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by fkaz(m): 8:45am On Dec 07, 2013
Jona should have put off his cap as a sign of respect, abi he be undertaker?
Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by awodman: 8:48am On Dec 07, 2013
Soloter: @theoctopus tell us when this picture was snapped if you claim SR has misinformed us and thus the need to expose her. GEJ is in this picture and he's just arrived Paris this morning.
Reuben Abati shared this picture yesterday via his twitter handle and rightly captioned it as a minute silence in honour of Mandela...

To verify check abati's TL on twitter...@abati1990
Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by alaafyn(m): 8:49am On Dec 07, 2013
Make money within 6-8 weeks in the comfort of your home through fish breeding. The seminar will hold at IMO Methodist primary school, okeyeke Abeokuta, ogun state between 14-15 December, 2013.
Contact olumide on 07065273605, 08095395989. Mighy4long@yahoo.com; gate fee is #2000
Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by abubaka101: 9:19am On Dec 07, 2013
This bastards are really annoying!!!! Why post misleading topics? Now am seeing the need for the govt to watch out for false topics...
Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by theoctopus: 9:34am On Dec 07, 2013
Usbeel:

Are you blind,deaf and dumb? Did you not learn how to read in school?

Do you even need a headline to tell you that was a minute silence for someone. You and Sahara na the same

1 Like

Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by theoctopus: 9:36am On Dec 07, 2013
Soloter: @theoctopus tell us when this picture was snapped if you claim SR has misinformed us and thus the need to expose her. GEJ is in this picture and he's just arrived Paris this morning.

Please Google the France. meeting, click images and follow the link. Stop being lazy my friend
Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by theoctopus: 9:39am On Dec 07, 2013
Love_Decay:

Common sense is not common ! cool

They are pledging allegiance, its a psychological trap - the white guys on the side are the watcher's, so to speak !

You are trampling on your own dignity but you think you are insulting someone else. I pity you. Next time you travel abroad, you still wonder why oyibo don't respect you. You forget some oyibo are even on this forum
Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2013
Sahara has always been biased, they only serve the interest of those who pay their rents in NY. How else do you expect Sowore to pay his rents if not by doing the bidding of their opposition masters.

How can someone go to New York and live without a job, and hire a bunch of fellow losers who need to just survive. Their blog has been their greatest achievements and guess what ? They have to feed, they have to pay rent, they have to look good. Where do you think such monies will come from ?

Are you pondering what I'm pondering ?

2 Likes

Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by theoctopus: 9:40am On Dec 07, 2013
Okoro2015: I was in India the other day, when trying to check out a SR link, a pop up warning came up telling me that the site is a highly untrustworthy one.

Right now, Linda Ikeji 's blog is more credible than Sahara reporters
Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by johnshagb(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2013
fkaz: Jona should have put off his cap as a sign of respect, abi he be undertaker?

Choi!... Nairalanderz no o kee me with laff
Re: Sahara Reporters Exposed Again - Unbelieveable by KillMoves: 10:03am On Dec 07, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Tension In Osun As Jonathan Gives Marching Order To INEC To Declare Om / F B I Identifies Masked I S I S Jihadist Who Beheaded 2 Americans / Ikimi’s Defection, Final Blow To APC — Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.