Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,944 members, 7,817,775 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:19 PM

Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela (3383 Views)

Juliet Ibrahim Meets Awilo Longomba, Shares A Kiss (photos) / Mercy Johnson Okojie Shares A Lovely Photo Of Her Hubby To Celebrate Val Day / Tonto Dike Shares A Photo Of Her Family And Besties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by Codedrock(m): 3:03am On Dec 07, 2013
This is so sweet!
We already heard President Barack ObamagiveNelson Mandelaa touching eulogy, so now it's only fitting hear from Queen Bey!
Upon learning of the great leader's death, Beyoncéposted a remarkable Instagramphoto of the two of them embracing (above)!
She captioned the pic:
"Thank you for all you have sacrificed to improve the lives of other human beings. Rest in peace.❤️"
We couldn't have said it better ourselves!
The former South African President and civil rights titan passed awayearlier at the age of 95.
He was an incredible human being who will be sorely missed.

http://www./wow-singer-beyonc-shares-a-remarkable-ph.xhtml
Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by experimentist: 6:11am On Dec 07, 2013
E wan kiss her ni? Dis man na badoo! D goodest baddoo!
Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by IAMBREEZY: 6:41am On Dec 07, 2013
Wow so lovely.
Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 07, 2013
tongue I'm still trying to figure out their gesture(s) in this pix. Just an assumption o...
Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by Big4wig(m): 7:17am On Dec 07, 2013
Hey nelson!!,hold ur lips,thy shall not kiss my sweety with wrinkled lips,,lol grin
Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by SirHarry(m): 7:21am On Dec 07, 2013
Lovely.
Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by misep(f): 8:20am On Dec 07, 2013
nice
Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by Ariyke: 8:24am On Dec 07, 2013
Nice
Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by Sagytarius(m): 8:31am On Dec 07, 2013
Photoshop undecided
Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by Codedrock(m): 8:43am On Dec 07, 2013
Sagytarius: Photoshop undecided
LOL.. ONE OF THE NAIRALAND MUMUs WEY NO KNOW THE MEANING OF PHOTOSHOP, They just comment that when they dont know what to comment anymore but the bitter truth is that some of 'em do think it is a word of admiration. Abi guys i lie?
Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by Sagytarius(m): 8:54am On Dec 07, 2013
Codedrock:
LOL.. ONE OF THE NAIRALAND MUMUs WEY NO KNOW THE MEANING OF PHOTOSHOP, They just comment that when they dont know what to comment anymore but the bitter truth is that some of 'em do think it is a word of admiration. Abi guys i lie?
Tah! u don't recognize sarcasm when u see one? U wan take me get likes? Ijiit.

3 Likes

Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by agabaI23(m): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2013
That was a photoshoot. grin
Mandela the model! cheesy
Love him!
Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by Chiidi(m): 9:41am On Dec 07, 2013
Jay Z must have been jealous wink

such an endowed cute man.

Most Deff had a life well spent. smiley

we will miss you sad
Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by demelza: 9:51am On Dec 07, 2013
experimentist: E wan kiss her ni? Dis man na badoo! D goodest baddoo!
Dont be pervy!
Mandela was the universal grandfather. smiley
Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by nomso27(m): 10:51am On Dec 07, 2013
All dis bloggers.

Dat is brenda fasche . .if any has watched d video, she was performing live on stage in s.a.

Then she went to mandela for a dance with her on stage, but mandela wasnt too well to dance around on stage, so he just held her in appreciation. U guys can google it.

Blogging gone wrong.
Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by Kassidy90(m): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2013
experimentist: E wan kiss her ni? Dis man na badoo! D goodest baddoo!
yep he gave her a quick kiss dat day, I've seen d pix somewhere before
Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by Danielle22(f): 12:11pm On Dec 07, 2013
Cutie......
Buh i miss dis mansad
Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by granlydia(f): 1:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
nomso27: All dis bloggers.

Dat is brenda fasche . .if any has watche d video, she was performing live on stage in s.a.

Then she went to mandela for a dance with her on stage, but mandela wasnt too well to dance around on stage, so he just held her in appreciation. U guys can google it.

Blogging gone wrong.
pls first of all brenda is not light skinned secondly that stage performance u re talking about she wore a strap over her boobs nd short.this is beyonce's visit to SA(paid a visit to Mandela too).k
Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 07, 2013
Well, my religious doctrine does not permit anybody to take photographs.
Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by mimicue(f): 3:41pm On Dec 07, 2013
Sagytarius: Photoshop undecided

Why will Beyonce Photoshop her pics with Mandela u obviously no get sense smh
Re: Beyoncé Shares A Remarkable Photo Of Her With The Late Nelson Mandela by Sagytarius(m): 5:12pm On Dec 07, 2013
mimicue:

Why will Beyonce Photoshop her pics with Mandela u obviously no get sense smh
And you obviously needed my attention. Now u got it, u happy now?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Shit!!!!!! Nakkied Photos Of Baddest Ghana Babe Rosaline Assamoi Ngoua / Kanu Nwankwo's Wife And Son Take Nice Photo Shots / OMG!!! See WAIST OOOOOO. This one Na CONFERM BOMBOM.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.