Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Iyayi: ASUU Members Boo Reverend Father In Benin - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Iyayi: ASUU Members Boo Reverend Father In Benin (23599 Views)

Festus Iyayi Wasn't Murdered - Medical Autopsy Reveals / ASUU Postpones Meeting Over Iyayi's Death / Festus Iyayi Is Dead (Ex-ASUU President) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyayi: ASUU Members Boo Reverend Father In Benin by lymelyte(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2013
Demdem:

Says the fool.
U are the bigger FOOOOOOOL
Re: Iyayi: ASUU Members Boo Reverend Father In Benin by lymelyte(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2013
Demdem:

Goon, do u even know the meaning of spamming? I doubt if ur senseless self knows this.
By the way, its Jonathan and not jonadaf.
U NOR GET shame @ foolish demdem? U have proven that you really are an OLD GOAT.
Re: Iyayi: ASUU Members Boo Reverend Father In Benin by Manir9ja: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2013
Jonathan Boys will do anything to make people hate ASUU,........."We are still with you ASUU till d Gov't implements"

1 Like

Re: Iyayi: ASUU Members Boo Reverend Father In Benin by sambama: 9:41am On Dec 08, 2013
lymelyte:
U NOR GET shame @ foolish demdem? U have proven that you really are an OLD GOAT.
You're probably a KID. No difference, just the younger version.
Re: Iyayi: ASUU Members Boo Reverend Father In Benin by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2013
Demdem:

Exactly, u only came in to display ur madness.

Happy sunday cheesy

My bad, insulting one another over FG, ASUU is not worth it.
Re: Iyayi: ASUU Members Boo Reverend Father In Benin by GentleFrank(m): 1:34pm On Dec 08, 2013
Na wa ooo !
Re: Iyayi: ASUU Members Boo Reverend Father In Benin by lymelyte(m): 4:03pm On Dec 08, 2013
sambama:
You're probably a KID. No difference, just the younger version.
If I am kid then,u are still in ur mothers womb..ediot!
Re: Iyayi: ASUU Members Boo Reverend Father In Benin by Demdem(m): 5:54pm On Dec 08, 2013
lymelyte:
U are the bigger FOOOOOOOL

Good to know that u are mike404 co-fool. cheesy
Re: Iyayi: ASUU Members Boo Reverend Father In Benin by efizee: 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2013
Demdem:

Because he delve in an area he is not knowledgeable in.
He knows govt can't be trusted and yet still asked ASUU to go back without calling or telling govt to be responsive for once in his speech.
In our private lives, its that the way we trust well known insincere persons?
This strike by ASUU though very painful is highly justified. Until they are convinced that Jonathan indeed meant well, I expect strike to continue.

Jonathan right...he might be daft as u say buh he is way better than ur entire generation how dare you open ur rotten mouth to call him daft ur father cant even lean down to wipe his feet and here you are talking nonsense in ur entire lifetime u can only see the people he has sat with face to face on tv and nothing more people like you never amount to anything unless thru crooked means...so my advice for you brother is ......SHUT THE Bleep UP
Re: Iyayi: ASUU Members Boo Reverend Father In Benin by efizee: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2013
Walexsammy: In as much as i understood his perspective, as a Rev father he shouldn't side any of them. hw can he say even after acknowledging the fact that government can nt be trusted that ASUU should surrender, meaning WHAT? if they are to surrender nw then what is the need for the lingered strike, btw, why didnt he also address the FG to succumb to ASUU needs?...........mtchewwww
are you so dumb that you dont know the difference between appealing and taking sides...how the hell did you even get here in the first place...your stupidity ghat me wondering where you are from
Re: Iyayi: ASUU Members Boo Reverend Father In Benin by Walexsammy(m): 10:55pm On Dec 08, 2013
efizee: are you so dumb that you dont know the difference between appealing and taking sides...how the hell did you even get here in the first place...your stupidity ghat me wondering where you are from
do u really need to show ur stupidity in public?, itz ur generation that are so dumb.....why is he appealing to ASUU and nt fg.....religion phanatics like u....idiot
Re: Iyayi: ASUU Members Boo Reverend Father In Benin by Walexsammy(m): 5:44am On Dec 09, 2013
sambama: I think the minister is the bigger FOOL here. Is he supposed to conduct a burial mass or take on the FG/ASUU rift? Just looking for cheap fame, he's got it. 'Man of God' or 'Master of Ceremony'? ASUU's conduct is a product of the decay in the system, so are most of the comments here antagonising ASUU. For your information, 60 percent or more of ASUU members are postgraduate students, whose academic programs are also affected by the strike. Stop all these posts about ASUU not considering students. For those asking ASUU to call off the strike and wait for six months or so to see FG's response, what if the FG fails? Another strike right? Maybe for two years or more. All issues should be settled now, otherwise in the next ten years, a Nigerian Bachelors degree might have no respect in most countries. It's already happening to the postgraduate degrees. Damn error if any.
thank u my bro
Re: Iyayi: ASUU Members Boo Reverend Father In Benin by Demdem(m): 6:42am On Dec 09, 2013
lymelyte:

Why should i be shameful for being on the side of truth. me think u are a morron grin grin
Re: Iyayi: ASUU Members Boo Reverend Father In Benin by Demdem(m): 6:43am On Dec 09, 2013
Promhize:

Happy sunday cheesy

My bad, insulting one another over FG, ASUU is not worth it.

Nice to see u confirming that the issue at stake is far beyond ur capability student cheesy cheesy.
Re: Iyayi: ASUU Members Boo Reverend Father In Benin by Demdem(m): 6:46am On Dec 09, 2013
[s]
efizee: Jonathan right...he might be daft as u say buh he is way better than ur entire generation how dare you open ur rotten mouth to call him daft ur father cant even lean down to wipe his feet and here you are talking nonsense in ur entire lifetime u can only see the people he has sat with face to face on tv and nothing more people like you never amount to anything unless thru crooked means...so my advice for you brother is ......SHUT THE Bleep UP
[/s]

Fool, its true that ur miserable father cant stand where Jonathan stands but that doesn't suggest that its applicable to all responsible fathers.
Ur father is useless, agreed but that isnt my business neither is it the topic of discussion here.
Kindly face topic grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After 5 Years Studying Agricultural Economics, I OFFICIALLY Signed Out Today!! / JAMB Proposes Mobile Phones For 2023 UTME / Dilapidated Structure: Edo School Children Kneel To Beg Obaseki For Help (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.