Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,101 members, 7,835,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

ASUU 499 (3 Unit) CA-TEST - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU 499 (3 Unit) CA-TEST (542 Views)

UNILORIN 1st Semester CA Test Timetable – 2014/2015 / Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU And ASUP Strike: How Have You Been Spending Your Time? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

ASUU 499 (3 Unit) CA-TEST by seun4peace2015(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2013
ASUU 499 (3 Unit) CA-TEST
Time Allowed: 25mins.
Instruction: Answer all question.
Date: 4th December. 2013.
Question: Below is the empirical formula for calculating duration of graduation in Nigerian Universities;
If graduation years = 5 + x +y
Where; x is duration of strike, and y is number of spill-over.
Now that the limit of x is infinity, as y approaches zero
(i) integrate the value of graduating year, assuming carry over to be zero.
(ii) assuming x= 5 months, and y remains constant, what would be the total duration in school?
NB: If x and y be both analytic. Then there exist a function that is infinite and the rate of convergence is infinitesimal.
(Show all workings); If you need extra sheet, raise your hand.

1 Like

Re: ASUU 499 (3 Unit) CA-TEST by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 07, 2013
Sir, i think there was an anomaly ,because after ploting my graph, i discovered an infinite magnitude of improper integrals which invites sophomore's dream, by the way, this data are negatively skewed, and will but tends to zero , there after approach a null set...

You see sir, enigma of this sort is a boundary condition, trying to resolve , produces only a reccuring dicimal, please lets use the implicit principles of differential equation so that we could have a positive progressive integer....
Ironically, some/all of the graduates/undergraduates following this migical thread, are sample points of the universal set (university) , most of which are tired of ASUU, infact they have become a complex random variable,which are in a state of malady.
the f.g have been striving to use an outdated formular which is indisidious to the educational quadrant...

Now, men and brethren,what is the rational ,propitious and an indomitable formualar,that will submerge all this balderdashious amok....

Hope i passed the test sir...? Lolz..

1love..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ASUU Finally Calls Off Strike. / Part Time Mba & Msc Management @ Unilag / A Thread For The Students Of Nigerian Law School 2013/2014 Session.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.