Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,250 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:52 AM

Whats Your Most Fascinating And Mysterious Human Invention/creation - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Whats Your Most Fascinating And Mysterious Human Invention/creation (795 Views)

Some Collections Of Fascinating Photos. / An OAU Student's Project On Defeathering A Chicken. This Is An Awesome Invention / PICTURE: Latest Invention For Lazy Students Who Likes To Sleep In Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats Your Most Fascinating And Mysterious Human Invention/creation by Emperoh(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2008
I was just thinking to myself
What can you consider the greatest or the most fascinating or mysterious of all Human inventions

Is it
the Aeroplane
The motor car
The Telephone
The Mathematics, the Computer/Internet
Or Nuclear Physics or just what?

Folks just give me your answers

\For me, i think its the Mathematics
I mean, who invented all these calculations that leads to all creations
every technological invention is based on solely mathematical and logical calculations
So thats for me the most fascinating and mysterious
Re: Whats Your Most Fascinating And Mysterious Human Invention/creation by Emperoh(m): 10:39am On Jul 27, 2008
Don't we have any?
Re: Whats Your Most Fascinating And Mysterious Human Invention/creation by iice(f): 6:20pm On Jul 27, 2008
Will have to think on this. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Oau Ife/distance Learning Predgree List 2008 / International Fellowships Program From Ford Foundation. / Any Info On Unizik De List.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.