Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,899 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:36 PM

Help ! My Eczema Is Killing My Self Confidence - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help ! My Eczema Is Killing My Self Confidence (983 Views)

Please Help!!!! Eczema Is Really Depressing My Girlfriend / Whats D Best / Fast Cure For Eczema / "narun" Is Killing My Skin Pls What's The Cure To It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help ! My Eczema Is Killing My Self Confidence by stnonymus(m): 8:00pm On Jul 26, 2008
Eczema can be a very embarrassing skin condition.I once knew a secondary school classmate who was completely ridiculed by this condition.People begin to avoid you because they associate the condition with lack of proper hygiene which isn't always the case.

Ezcema is a fungal infection and often requires more than topical treatment like creams and disinfectants because the source of the infection could be from within.So i would also suggest some oral treatment.Since i am not really a fan of traditional drugs ,I would like recommend two vitamin/mineral/herbal supplements from Swissgarde (a South African Health company in Nigeria).One is Omega Plus [/b]and the other is [b]Immune Booster .

The Omega oils and Ecinachea have been known to deal effectively with inflammation of the skin(which is what eczema is) and these two are contained in the two supplements i mentioned. You can do a search on the internet to confirm this.

To get the supplements check out this site link: http://www./ourproducts.htm

(1) (Reply)

Is Colgate Bad For Your Health? / Ever Thought About Non Dairy Milk And Its Heath Benefits? / Discover These New Tips On How To Overcome Excessive Sweating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.