Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,966 members, 7,835,226 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Husband –i Can’t Forget The First Time I Made Love Wife - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Husband –i Can’t Forget The First Time I Made Love Wife (901 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Perform On Stage Together For The First Time (Pic) / Omotola Ekeinde's Husband’s Plane Causes Panic In Lagos / Omotola Jalade Set To Release New Album (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde’s Husband –i Can’t Forget The First Time I Made Love Wife by eievans(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde’s husband, Captain Matthew Ekeinde in a recent interview with Entertainment Express talks about his wife and their marriage. Excerpt

What is the secret of your 17 year old marriage to Omotola?

I won’t say we have been good because I am a fine boy (laughs), but it is just the grace of God. I am so lucky and also blessed by God to have married my God given partner.

That is a very important thing about marriage, you have to find and marry your God given partner. That is why a lot marriages breakup. Some men marry women because of their hips, their boobs, legs and some..... www.hotcoolgist.com

(1) (Reply)

Meet BG, The Animal That Can Tweet. / Blogging! A Nice Profession Bastardized By Mediocrity / You Won’t Believe What Timaya Says About Dating Actress, Empress Njamah

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.