Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,022 members, 7,953,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:06 AM

Is 'nairaland Forum' Worth Advertising??? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Is 'nairaland Forum' Worth Advertising??? (472 Views)

IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? / Is Nairaland A Clique? / Nairaland Forum Rules and Regulations (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is 'nairaland Forum' Worth Advertising??? by Xyge(m): 12:58pm On Dec 07, 2013
Hello Folks..! Just stumbled upon a thought recently...a question parse... One which pertains to this very Forum- Nairaland. Question goes thus: IS NAIRALAND WORTH 'ADVERTISING'? What benefit do you derive from Seun's 'property' that makes you wanna tell or spread it to other non-nairaland folks..? I actually did a form of 'advertising' to a bestie of mine. She loves Literature(books) to a fault! And i did introduce this forum to her... She'ld get it in abundance here, ain't it?!... The answer is an obvious 'yes'! Of course, there's the literature section.. Without much ado, i'ld love to hear(read) your opinions as regards this topic... What makes you wanna share 'Nairaland Forum' with other peeps The benefit of info, jokes, edu?... Keep 'em coming...!

(1) (Reply)

Seriously, Yours Truly Should Stop Jumping To Conclusions........ / Why Is The ASUU Strike Called Off ? / A Location Called Nigeria In Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.