Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,218 members, 7,867,569 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 06:41 PM

Where Does Your Tithe Go To - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Does Your Tithe Go To (4071 Views)

Stop Financing Pastor's Extravagant Lifestyle With Your Tithe! / What Is Wrong With Paying Your Tithe In Church? / Is It Wrong To Give Your Tithe To The Poor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Where Does Your Tithe Go To by Zikkyy(m): 3:39pm On Dec 10, 2013
Bidam:
Are you also burning your offerings?

my 'offering' does not go to God as a sweet smelling sacrifice like your tithe.
Re: Where Does Your Tithe Go To by Zikkyy(m): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2013
Bidam:
NaH! rather the content of your ridicule all over nairaland is the antichrist.

na wa for you o! Is this how you see my posts? My post are usually made in good faith o! No intention to ridicule anybody at all! .............okay, I admit it does happen (on very rare occasions sha) and joagbaje is usually the benefciary, not you. The time i did that to you was when i called you copy and paste master grin but that was a long time ago na. Abi you never forget sad Why you no talk all this time?
Re: Where Does Your Tithe Go To by Nobody: 4:34pm On Dec 10, 2013
Zikkyy:

my 'offering' does not go to God like your tithe.

Ermmm..then Paul was mistaken when he said this abi grin

Philippians 4:18

18 I have received full payment, and more. I am well supplied, having received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent, a fragrant offering, a sacrifice acceptable and pleasing to God.

I believe your offering goes to men not to God. You have your reward already. cheesy
Re: Where Does Your Tithe Go To by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 10, 2013
Zikkyy:

na wa for you o! Is this how you see my posts? My post are usually made in good faith o! No intention to ridicule anybody at all! .............okay, I admit it does happen (on very rare occasions sha) and joagbaje is usually the benefciary, not you. The time i did that to you was when i called you copy and paste master grin but that was a long time ago na. Abi you never forget sad Why you no talk all this time?
You are chameleon and you know it. i hope you shed those skins of yours soon. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Wrong To Brush In The Morning When Fasting? / The 6 Alien Species Currently Fighting For Control Over Earth / Photo: Agbanje Spirit Was Snap By My Pastor During Deliverance Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.