Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,518 members, 7,816,257 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:21 AM

Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Called Off Strike. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Called Off Strike. (1662 Views)

Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto – UDUSOK 2014/2015, Post UTME Screening. / Usman Danfodiyo University, Sokoto Applicant, Lets Meet Here / Has ASUU Strike Been Called Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Called Off Strike. by dulaman: 3:15pm On Dec 07, 2013
USMANU DANFODIYO UNIVERSITY, SOKOTO
(Office of the Registrar and Secretary to Council)

Ref: UDUS/R/CU.01/S.2 Date: 4th December, 2013

To: All Members of Academic Staff on Strike

OPENING OF RESUMPTION OF DUTY REGISTER FOR ACADEMIC
STAFF ON STRIKE
Further to the directive of the Federal Government on opening
Resumption of Duty Registers for Academic Staff on strike in Federal
Universities, I write to inform you that the University Governing Council
has, at its 122nd (Special) meeting held on Tuesday, 3rd December, 2013
directed the University Management to comply with the directive.
In view of this, I wish to inform you that registers have been opened at
the Office of the Registrar and to also appeal to all members of
Academic Staff to come and indicate their willingness to resume duty
within one week from the date of this letter.

Thank you.
(Signed)
M. K. Jabo
Registrar and Secretary to Council
http://www.udusok.edu.ng/docx/resumption-register.pdf
Re: Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Called Off Strike. by dulaman: 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2013
ermm.
make me smell fp for the 1st time pls.
Re: Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Called Off Strike. by wasak(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2013
I know my school will be the last to call off this strike!
Re: Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Called Off Strike. by ese79(m): 3:49pm On Dec 07, 2013
wasak: I know my school will be the last to call off this strike!
which scul are you
Re: Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Called Off Strike. by psucc(m): 3:56pm On Dec 07, 2013
ese79: which scul are you

University of strike. Fage, ASUU State.
Re: Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Called Off Strike. by ese79(m): 4:19pm On Dec 07, 2013
psucc:

Bayero uni kano i guess
Re: Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Called Off Strike. by wasak(m): 4:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
psucc:

do. u know me somewhere or what? Lol... no mind d Fagge guy
Re: Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Called Off Strike. by ese79(m): 5:55pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=wasak]
do. u know me somewhere or what? Lol... no mind d Fagge guy [/quot] wasak wasak! Yap, i knw av seen dis name somwhere..ya its on Romance section( first love). Xup wasap, y u been slow in ur updates na, i go fed up and decided to just stop folowin u. Mayb to resume nxt month
Re: Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Called Off Strike. by ennon92(m): 6:57pm On Dec 07, 2013
dulaman: ermm.
make me smell fp for the 1st time pls.
abeg dash me front page ownership small...@least make I break record incase e reach FP
Re: Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Called Off Strike. by wasak(m): 8:40pm On Dec 07, 2013
[quote author=ese79][/quote] bro power supply is epileptic. infact worst. I'm really sorry!
Re: Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Called Off Strike. by ese79(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
wasak: bro power supply is epileptic. infact worst. I'm really sorry!
awryt
Re: Usmanu Danfodiyo University, Sokoto, Called Off Strike. by ese79(m): 9:29pm On Dec 07, 2013
@op, ar u a studnt in udus, if yes, ur dptment and level. Tanx

(1) (Reply)

Alu 4 Killings / Niger Govt To Recruit New University of Education Staff With N594.6m / Federal Government BEA Scholarship Award Application For 2016/2017 Ongoing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.