Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,180 members, 7,849,646 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 06:52 AM

Amusu Street,ORILE Lagos DESERTED - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amusu Street,ORILE Lagos DESERTED (1139 Views)

Pdp Collapses In Rivers State As Wike Is Deserted - PM News / 'People Have Deserted Aso Rock Because I'm Going' - Jonathan Speaks Emotionally / Aso Rock Deserted After Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amusu Street,ORILE Lagos DESERTED by Lordjunta(m): 5:02pm On Dec 07, 2013
I cry for dis coutry. Youth of Amusu and Mashalashi boys versus so-called Zion boys have rendered d area a grave yard whr not even passersby could pass. Security agents can't stem d tide and arrest d ugly incident. No more economic activities as evrything is grounded,yet nobdy,not even d so-called APC Fashola could do anything.
Re: Amusu Street,ORILE Lagos DESERTED by Lordjunta(m): 5:26pm On Dec 07, 2013
Pls we need help ooooooo. Pls help us disseminate d information. Help us save us
Re: Amusu Street,ORILE Lagos DESERTED by AbuHanifa: 5:35pm On Dec 07, 2013
Could you tell us more how the problem started. Give us an insight.
Re: Amusu Street,ORILE Lagos DESERTED by Biodup: 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2013
I use to live at num 9, amusu street about 15yrs ago. The street where the youngs doesn't respect the elders. My house was the best in the street, the front of the is use up till date for muslim prayer with small water well wish they claim it belong to the community. Amusu is the first place claim water where the land doesn't belong to them. The worriors in the area are ikudeleti,agana, omo boy younger brother to ikudeleti. The two factions that control the area are Agana faction and ikudeleti with many followers. Agana group in little calm coppare with ikudeleti which is pure thugs and touts. Amusu street is a biz all arround the clock, everyday is like christmax in amusu. I can't forget this fight that erupted btw akorede str and amusu str lives was wasted till date the two streets are ack enemies. The area grown touts and arm rubbers

1 Like

Re: Amusu Street,ORILE Lagos DESERTED by experimentist: 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
Biodup: I use to live at num 9, amusu street about 15yrs ago. The street where the youngs doesn't respect the elders. My house was the best in the street, the front of the is use up till date for muslim prayer with small water well wish they claim it belong to the community. Amusu is the first place claim water where the land doesn't belong to them. The worriors in the area are ikudeleti,agana, omo boy younger brother to ikudeleti. The two factions that control the area are Agana faction and ikudeleti with many followers. Agana group in little calm coppare with ikudeleti which is pure thugs and touts. Amusu street is a biz all arround the clock, everyday is like christmax in amusu. I can't forget this fight that erupted btw akorede str and amusu str lives was wasted till date the two streets are ack enemies. The area grown touts and arm rubbers
guy dis ur grammatical blunderistic write no get part 2 oh!

1 Like

Re: Amusu Street,ORILE Lagos DESERTED by Nobody: 6:43pm On Dec 07, 2013
experimentist: guy dis ur grammatical blunderistic write no get part 2 oh!
The thing eh, its like reading Musiwa grin

1 Like

Re: Amusu Street,ORILE Lagos DESERTED by tpia1: 7:23pm On Dec 07, 2013
Are you people clearing out lagos one street at a time?
Re: Amusu Street,ORILE Lagos DESERTED by aitoehigie: 9:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
experimentist: guy dis ur grammatical blunderistic write no get part 2 oh!
as in a real product of ASUU strike.

(1) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Goes Into Politics / Gaza Fought For Freedom / Senate President David Mark: I Will Pursue State Creation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.