Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,252 members, 7,811,699 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

‘deny Christ Or Die,’ Boko Haram Tells Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ‘deny Christ Or Die,’ Boko Haram Tells Christians (673 Views)

Is It Sinful To Deny Christ Under Threat Of Death? / Boko-Haram Shot Man In The Head For Refusing To Deny Christ / COUNCIL TELLS CHRISTIANS: DONT MENTION GOD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘deny Christ Or Die,’ Boko Haram Tells Christians by osaseyeishere(m): 7:28pm On Dec 07, 2013
A Christian woman was recently held by Muslim terrorists in Nigeria and ordered to convert to Islam or die. The 19-year-old Hajja told Reuters she was held by Boko Haram and told to renounce Christianity or perish. Members of Boko Haram threatened to slit her throat if she did not give up her faith in Christ.

She described the moment a knife was held to her throat, and her life threatened.

“They told me I must become a Muslim, but I refused again and again,” Hajja said. “They were about to slaughter me, and one of them begged me not to resist and just before I had my throat slit, I relented. They put a veil on me and made me read from the Koran.”

Heartening! Unsafe. So bitter. Living in fear.

Full article: http://osaseye..com/2013/12/deny-christ-or-die-boko-haram-tells.html#.UqOStcRDvl8
Re: ‘deny Christ Or Die,’ Boko Haram Tells Christians by ifedun2: 7:32pm On Dec 07, 2013
Jesus Christ!
Re: ‘deny Christ Or Die,’ Boko Haram Tells Christians by drss(m): 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
The devils at work. E be like say satan don finaly open permanent site office for naija. No wonder nothing de work.
Re: ‘deny Christ Or Die,’ Boko Haram Tells Christians by KenJak(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2013
Boko Haram...do your worst on earth and come and get your reward in hell.
Re: ‘deny Christ Or Die,’ Boko Haram Tells Christians by anibi9674: 8:21pm On Dec 07, 2013
Persecution 4 christ sake has began. If u wont die 4 christ den u will recieve d mark of d beast nd when u recieve d mark u will b doomed 4 eternity. B wise
Re: ‘deny Christ Or Die,’ Boko Haram Tells Christians by whirlwind7(m): 8:27pm On Dec 07, 2013
anibi9674: Persecution 4 christ sake has began. If u wont die 4 christ den u will recieve d mark of d beast nd when u recieve d mark u will b doomed 4 eternity. B wise

And how many people has boko haram given this mark?
Re: ‘deny Christ Or Die,’ Boko Haram Tells Christians by ifex370(m): 8:33pm On Dec 07, 2013
jesus.... is lord...!!! this lady has just lost a golden opportunity to an eternal crown...
Re: ‘deny Christ Or Die,’ Boko Haram Tells Christians by Atigba: 8:38pm On Dec 07, 2013
dr@ss:
The devils at work. E be like say satan don finaly open permanent site office for naija. No wonder nothing de work.
satan do not open anything it is your religion that is destroying nigeria christianity and islam
Re: ‘deny Christ Or Die,’ Boko Haram Tells Christians by Femolacaster(m): 9:01pm On Dec 07, 2013
And some claim boko people are not fighting for Allah!!!

1 Like

Re: ‘deny Christ Or Die,’ Boko Haram Tells Christians by fredx4(m): 3:30am On Dec 08, 2013
Am a little bit confused, did she commit a sin by accepting islam to avoid being butchered like a cow. I really don't know what I'll do in a situation like that. May God help us and deliver us from this muslims.
Re: ‘deny Christ Or Die,’ Boko Haram Tells Christians by daroz(m): 3:48am On Dec 08, 2013
osaseyeishere: A Christian woman, a 19-year-old Hajja
Full article: http://osaseye..com/2013/12/deny-christ-or-die-boko-haram-tells.html#.UqOStcRDvl8

Hajja na xtain name? Or abi she finally convert?
Re: ‘deny Christ Or Die,’ Boko Haram Tells Christians by plappville(f): 6:24am On Dec 08, 2013
fredx4: Am a little bit confused, did she commit a sin by accepting islam to avoid being butchered like a cow. I really don't know what I'll do in a situation like that. May God help us and deliver us from this muslims.

Matthew 10:39
He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

1 Like

Re: ‘deny Christ Or Die,’ Boko Haram Tells Christians by ifex370(m): 2:17pm On Dec 08, 2013
plappville:

Matthew 10:39
He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
gbam!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

‘lady Apostle’ Helene Ukpabio Suing BHA For Half A Billion Pounds / What Does It Mean To Test The Spirits? / How To Make Power Available For Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.