Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,315 members, 7,839,512 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba (26244 Views)

Kidnappers Den Demolished In Nkporo, Abia / Poverty Forced Us Into Baby Factory Business – Suspects (Pictured) / Nine Pregnant Girls Arrested In Enugu After Police Raided Baby Factory (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Pictures Of Demolished Baby Factory Building In Aba by callmenow: 4:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
I have now received further news that your friend ('Dr' Ezuma, since you claim not to be a relative of his)'s edifice in Owerri, Imo state has also been demolished for good measure. Your suspicious denial of the obvious is an affront to intelligent people on this thread. @Afam4eva lamented the demolition. He has not said what your friend did was exemplary. Your supercilious and arrogant tone belies your loyalty to this modern day Josef Mengele. Yet you come here insulting a Governor for removing a blot on the landscape. This man is known for aiding and abetting convicted ritualists. Why do you claim to be a christian with a small 'c'. Are you of the white garment 'christian' variety that support ritualists and or partake in ritualism. If you are, then change your ways TODAY or else.

Pennywise:

I am tempted to say that your father is an i#mbecile. But that will be disrespectful, so I wont.

That is only possible when you post things that make sense. Beyond that, we can read between lines. Everything you have said here is utter garbage spiced by conjectures, innuendos and outright rumors and you expect to be taken seriously? What do you do for a living bro?

No. I have no Igbo blood in me, thank you.

That wont be necessary. If you had some financial freedom, you wont allow envy to kill you over a doctor trying hard to make a living. You will be trying to feed yourself and your family.

No we dont. I come from a christian home.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Hides N80M Indian Hemp Inside Bibles, Fruits And Bags In Lagos / 16 Gang Members On Revenge Mission Arrested, Paraded In Kwara / Police Arrest Welder Who Manufacture Locally Made Guns To Criminals In Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.