Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,976 members, 7,952,929 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:36 AM

Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) (13076 Views)

Official Video: Jesse Jagz Ft Wizkid - Bad Girl / I Am The Jesus Of Nigerian Music - Jesse Jagz / Jesse Jagz - Mamacita + Bad Girl Ft. Wizkid [DOWNLOAD] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) by Fayrouzz(m): 10:00am On Dec 09, 2013
Babzilla:
ITS THE SNOOP SYNDROME
THA WEED FINALLY GOT IN2 THAT NIGGA
Nah.. The guy has got a new way of doing things.. Itz called roots and culture.
Re: Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) by delejames(m): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2013
Jesse Jagz is gonna be around for a long time to
come,cus His music is Real... he might have made the best decision in his life by leaving Choc City.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) by Fayrouzz(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2013
50calibre: Nonsense! The Jesse jags I remember back from 09 when he was featured by artists like MI & Mode 9, was a low cut dude, a rapper not a rasta man

I don't recognise this guy, I guess desperate times call for desperate measures.

If you ain't born Rasta, you can never be Rasta. Rasta is in the blood, a lesson I'm sure snoop would have learnt by now.
You dnt kno wt u re talking abt... Go ask MI and Zamani abt Jags..
Re: Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) by Fayrouzz(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2013
lightheart: Jesse jagz of life!!

Nice vid...composure on point...well modulated voice...nigga keeps showing he a man of many parts.

his 'Burning bush' track is also dope! Respect!!!
Mehn!! I love PEDAL TO THE FLOOR.
Re: Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) by Fayrouzz(m): 10:20am On Dec 09, 2013
The truth is that Jesse Jags songs re nt fr an average nigerian music lover... Itz fr some mature music minds.

1 Like

Re: Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) by chagga(m): 10:44am On Dec 09, 2013
Just go liisten to his album and u if u really know good music , then u ll agree with me that he deserves the award for album of year....Jesse is the best thing that has happened to Naija music in recent time
Re: Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) by delejames(m): 10:47am On Dec 09, 2013
"BURNING BUSH" is dope...Here is the lyrics...

She say she like to burn bush
Says that’s the only way that I can learn
the truth
So I listen to her when she slowly roll
the kush
Desire is the root and evil is the fruit
Just a little boy
Barely in my youth
She told me that a lot of lies are hidden
in the truth
She said unquenchable fire
Freedom for the youth
Let them know the truth set fire to the
bush

Early when she wake up some say a
prayer
But shawty gon bake up
Daughter of eve and the seed of jacob
Early when she wake up
Early when she wake up
Said the fire save her now
Said she’s the daughter of abraham
Some say she’s the unfaithful one
Somebody better save me now…save me
now

Burn the bush..with the sticks and seeds
Shawty said that’s what she needs
She burn it all…she said sticks and
stones can’t hurt her soul
Early in the morning
When she feeling lonely
She say jagga say a prayer for me
Keep my enemies away from me …away from me
Burning…she wan burn the bush

Early in the morning when she feeling lonely
say a prayer for me
Keep my enemies away from me
Ohh weyy eeeyeeh …let me fulfill my destiny
Away from me

Burning…she wan burn the bush
in the morning…she wan burn the bush
when she feeling lonely
say a prayer for me
let me fulfill my destiny
Away from me…away from me

A lot of people burning bush
Living in the city some are living in the bush
Desire is the root and evil is the fruit
See a lot of lies can be hidden in the truth
Like how our politicians take possession of the
youth
Take the election booth and they burn it to the
roots
When the military shoot
No profession in the booth
You know..that we running in the bush
Am flyiinngg…my hope is in zion
I know to keep my self silent
Cause the kingdom suffer in violence
Can you hear the sirens?

Early when I wake up
Some say a prayer
Jesse jagga gonna bake up
Son of eve and the seed of jacob
Early when I wake up..early when I wake up
Fire gon save me now…
See I’m the son of abraham
Some call me the unfaithful one
Somebody better save me now…save me now
I burn the bush with the sticks and seed
It is what I need
I burn it all with the sticks and stones
Can’t hurt my soul

Early in the morning
When I’m feeling lonely
Please mama say a prayer for me
Away from me
Burn the bush with the sticks and seeds
Shawty says that’s what she needs
She burn it all
Sticks and stones
Can’t hurt her soul

Early in the morning
When she feeling lonely
She say jagga say a prayer for me
Keep my enemies away from me…away from me
Keep it burning..I’m gone…
keep it burning..when you’re feeling lonely..
Say a prayer for me
uhh yea…fulfill my destiny
Keep my enemies away from me…away from me

Burning
Uhhh nooo
Keep it burning
Nooooo
Keep it burning..burning..burning…
Nooooo
Keep it burning..burning..burning
Noooo
Keep it burning
Keep it burning
Re: Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) by macen(m): 10:54am On Dec 09, 2013
scribble: babes r wearing 4000 naira shoe

3k weaves

6k dresses at most

is it only broke babes that shootin these videos? or are those the lekki babes wizkid is always claimin'

or the bad chicks on kush jagga is always rhyming too...

5/10
I wonder what ur girlfriend wears *rolls eyes*
Re: Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) by Gregzee: 10:56am On Dec 09, 2013
The song no try joor! Burna boy all the way
Re: Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) by DopestepTJ(m): 11:02am On Dec 09, 2013
C'mon guys Jesse Jagz music is not bad, just that this video is dull. That his album should be the best this year in Naija. His "burning bush" song is my favorite off the album and his "Redemption" song is d0pe. I've never replayed a Naija song so much like I did on burning bush. The dude is exploring the art of music and I think he's doing a good job.
Re: Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) by Nobody: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2013
Joshuabak: I rep jagznation....so feeling this music and the video.....jagz is the greatest....him self na baddest man everliveth (not boy)....the lyrics are matured....@wizki. Thumbs up....cant stop playing Jesse on my phone....keep moving bro

Re: Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) by baslone: 11:51am On Dec 09, 2013
I cant help but keep loving this dude!

Jaggo is the truth!!!!
Re: Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) by MuarmedOG(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2013
[color=#000000][/color] angry
Zammydagreat: thanksgiving in d ghetto nigga no turkey.....no teddy everything so chucky ******* jesse jag good abeg angry
Immature gay. Write Ur Own Lines Naa... Dawg! angry
Zammydagreat: thanksgiving in d ghetto nigga no turkey.....no teddy everything so chucky ******* jesse jag good abeg angry
Immature gay. Write Ur Own Lines Naa... Dawg!
Re: Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) by dozydollar: 11:55am On Dec 09, 2013
Nice video. Kip it. Up bro
Re: Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) by Joshuabak: 9:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
Believe me....babylon empire never hear nothing...red Rasta is coming all the way.....the album is just too much...you can search and download DESIRE by Jesse jagz too....its just too sweet....hater park well....jesse jags has come to save naija music
Re: Jesse Jagz Ft. Wizkid - Bad Girl (Video) by akin101: 9:24am On Dec 10, 2013
A.jeez:

Yea..I think he is..av seen the songs too..dnt knw wats wrng with the guy suddenly..he used to b a cool nice and talented dude(still got d talents though). Nw all of a sudden he turned this ego centric, self hyping rastaMan..dnt knw where he got dat frm

Dude the guy get the talent........
he deserves the hype..........

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download Naija Mix 2008 (CLOSED) | http://wetin-dey.com / Runtown's Mad Over You Hits 60 Million Views / Download Timi Dakolo - Iyawo Mi Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.