Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,942 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Skills Of A Poultry Manager - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skills Of A Poultry Manager (958 Views)

How Do You Run A Poultry Business Without Running Mad? / Mastering The Skills Of E-marketing / How To Make A Poultry Incubator At Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skills Of A Poultry Manager by belovedaja(m): 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2013
Please am in need of skillful and experienced poultry manager/workers. Where and how will i get them.what are the requisite skills a poultry manager'/supervisor should possess so as to successfully/effectively manage a poultry farm. i want to invest in poultry farming and hire people to manage it for me. How do i recognise one when i found him/her. please contributions is welcome. thanks
Re: Skills Of A Poultry Manager by belovedaja(m): 6:11pm On Dec 08, 2013
please i need contributions
Re: Skills Of A Poultry Manager by belovedaja(m): 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2013
please dont just view, i need contribution.
Re: Skills Of A Poultry Manager by ojubi(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2013
@ oops you are very very silly for misliding the members of this forum with the caption of your topic.
People are angry with you that is why you are not seeing a reply.
Your caption should have been something like: "how can I develop skills to manage my poultry?
This will tell us you need help and we ll be willing to help. Not for you to caption it as if you are helping us and then come to ask for help.
However there is a blog on this same business section about poultry which is currently on page 53, start from page one, take your time, make sure u read and understand every thing to the last page and your poultry management skills will be sharpened especially if you can also save all the pictures there.
I hope I have been able to help, good luck and don't be silly next time.
Re: Skills Of A Poultry Manager by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:41pm On Dec 10, 2013
SKill # 1 :

Treat your animals like you would treat your children.

^If you can master this skill, then you will be successful.

(1) (Reply)

What is wrong with 9ja bookies? / Good News: Here Alternative To Graphcard . / 17 Africans You Didn’t Know Were Billionaires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.