Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,984 members, 7,810,742 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:19 PM

14 Of Nelson Mandela’s Quotes That Can Make Or Break You - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 14 Of Nelson Mandela’s Quotes That Can Make Or Break You (774 Views)

Empress Sosany: I Am Looking For That Man Who Can Make Me Want Sex Every Minute / Rare Photo Of Nelson Mandela And Michael Jackson / Chuck Norris Turns 70 -- And He Could Still Break You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

14 Of Nelson Mandela’s Quotes That Can Make Or Break You by naijalifecoach: 2:57am On Dec 08, 2013
5. If the United States of America or Britain is having elections, they don’t ask for observers from Africa or from Asia. But when we have elections, they want observers.

6. If there are dreams about a beautiful South Africa, there are also roads that lead to their goal. Two of these roads could be named Goodness and Forgiveness.

Read full article at: http://myselfhelpnews.com/wp/?p=33

Re: 14 Of Nelson Mandela’s Quotes That Can Make Or Break You by toideve(m): 5:34am On Dec 08, 2013
No I'm not clicking that link

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Bride & Groom - Dr Sid & Fiancee Simi Osomo / BBA The Chase Winner Dillish Shows Off Hot Bikini Body / 5 Richest Contemporary Nigerian Entertainers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.