Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,084 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday - Fashion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday (44809 Views)

The Funny Suit This Man Wore To His Wedding... / What These Women Wore To A Store (photo) / See What A Barca Fan Wore To Work Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by emmabest2000(m): 7:57am On Dec 15, 2013
You look great

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by ignis: 8:18am On Dec 15, 2013
Lovely....
Icebebe, are you a tailor of fashion designer?
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by stunna2(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2013
You is so pretty!! And great job for making the dress yourself! 9/10
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Skullomania(m): 8:30am On Dec 15, 2013
icebebe: sup guys, this is what i wore to my sister's wedding yesterday, so i decided to share it.

I made what I'm wearing {in the pics}. Tell me what you think about me and the dress I made.

AND AGAIN I ROCK THE FP.TNX MOD,TNX FWENDS FOR YA COMMENTS WEDA GOOD.OR UGLY,ITS GLADDENS MA HEART,I LOVE U ALL.
Now tell us,ow does dis nonsense thread make front page. Ow does that concern nairalanders. If u like wear only bra and pants to ur sister's wedding and stop telling us about issues that is common to nl every weekend.

1 Like

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Gguy4real: 8:33am On Dec 15, 2013
You really make sense and this show what a good and sexy lady you are u really have every quality that I need in a woman
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Nobody: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2013
Stylishly seeking attention, nairaland is now a dating site. grin ladies now showcase themselves like plantain chips. Facebook and badoo ain't working anymore grin
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by fredawinseen: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2013
Nice1 .
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by icebebe(f): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2013
slimmy05: Stylishly seeking attention, nairaland is now a dating site. grin ladies now showcase themselves like plantain chips. Facebook and badoo ain't working anymore grin
lol@plantain chips,u dey hungry?
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by trappatoni(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2013
ice bebe u fine no be small.i beg u get another sister,u know .......
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by bros856: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2013
Its very nice and you are beautiful, send your number to umo856@yahoo.com
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by claremont(m): 9:38am On Dec 15, 2013
Looking cute and slim, the clothes fit you like a glove. 11/10
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by tintingz(m): 9:42am On Dec 15, 2013
Skullomania:
Now tell us,ow does dis nonsense thread make front page. Ow does that concern nairalanders. If u like wear only bra and pants to ur sister's wedding and stop telling us about issues that is common to nl every weekend.
I hate when people post this crap...are you the owner of NL? If you can't read the headlines before opening a thread you need to check your brain seriously angry
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by papaejima1: 9:46am On Dec 15, 2013
Good.
Now remove the rag behind you and snap another one.

Am waiting. grin grin grin
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by acnwanaka: 9:58am On Dec 15, 2013
In those dress you look more like an angel please add me on whatsup 08067554289 so that we can chat or bbm 25E1E542.
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Starcy1(m): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2013
U look so good. I love d dress,u tried so much
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by vipers: 10:37am On Dec 15, 2013
fine u look like a 95 years woman keep it up mamarizi
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by mimicue(f): 10:39am On Dec 15, 2013
Colour combination is nice... But d design is common that's what ladies now..
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by banito1(m): 10:41am On Dec 15, 2013
Are u pregnant?
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by programer: 11:37am On Dec 15, 2013
Hello OP, you look great and the cloth that you sewed is cool.
Well done.

icebebe: sup guys, this is what i wore to my sister's wedding yesterday, so i decided to share it.

I made what I'm wearing {in the pics}. Tell me what you think about me and the dress I made.

AND AGAIN I ROCK THE FP.TNX MOD,TNX FWENDS FOR YA COMMENTS WEDA GOOD.OR UGLY,ITS GLADDENS MA HEART,I LOVE U ALL.
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by brainzdh(m): 12:22pm On Dec 15, 2013
Ice Ice bebe, shake dt A** jst lyk dice bebe grin

U fine pass by last babe!
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by citizenY(m): 12:37pm On Dec 15, 2013
shaneroberts26: Na wah for all d posters above me.How can you say that somone is beautiful when you cant even see d person's legs? From d way she slouched,it is pretty possible she limps.Op,take heart.

Commot jare, are you saying that she has two left legs/

Icebebe, no mind am.... I give you a 9 now.... see me to collect 1 to make am 10....
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by sicily4u: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2013
Nice dress; are you from Eastern region ?
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Nobody: 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
10/10
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Orikinla(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2013
Are you advertising yourself for suitors? grin
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 15, 2013
You are too soft and fragile.
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by andyanders: 2:07pm On Dec 15, 2013

You are looking sweet and marriageable. Good one baby and we look forward to your own and let us know when it will be coming.Yours will come when you are ready and TRUE husband will come your way.

1 Like

Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by mimicue(f): 2:12pm On Dec 15, 2013
Orikinla: Are you advertising yourself for suitors? grin

E be like so
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by timilehyin01(m): 2:21pm On Dec 15, 2013
U r beautiful princess ur smile can tame a lion..u still single?
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by leofab(f): 2:23pm On Dec 15, 2013
@OP I guess you are older than your age... Cos from the picture you should be taking care of your children and not her on Nairaland posting pictures...IMO..{No hating}
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by icebebe(f): 2:25pm On Dec 15, 2013
leofab: @OP I guess you are older than your age... Cos from the picture you should be taking care of your children and not her on Nairaland posting pictures...IMO..{No hating}
ode grin
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by andyanders: 2:39pm On Dec 15, 2013
leofab: @OP I guess you are older than your age... Cos from the picture you should be taking care of your children and not her on Nairaland posting pictures...IMO..{No hating}

Is she older than your mother? Eddiot like you. Get out of this thread.

I beleive your mother never had any female girl.
Re: What I Wore To My Sister's Wedding Yesterday by mimicue(f): 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2013
andyanders:

Is she older than your mother? Eddiot like you. Get out of this thread.

I beleive your mother never had any female girl.

Calm down why hating abi u have fallen in. Love already grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Denrele's Outfit To Tiwa And Tee Billz Traditional Marriage / Female Corper's Amazing Weight Loss After 7 Months Fitness Journey / Why Are Our Nigerian Santas Always Like This? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.