Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,262 members, 7,818,889 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:26 AM

Is It Advisable Reading The The Bible With Your Phone In The Church? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Advisable Reading The The Bible With Your Phone In The Church? (458 Views)

10 Unbiblical/unspiritual Practices Thriving In The Church / A Muslim Man In Egypt Killed His Wife Because She Was Reading The Bible / Muslim Man Buries Wife And Children Alive For Reading The Bible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Advisable Reading The The Bible With Your Phone In The Church? by Maxcollins042(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2013
For me it kinda look awkward to me seeing people reading the scriptures from their mobile phone in the church,and i do ask if its spiritually advisable each time i see such.pls i need your comments.
Re: Is It Advisable Reading The The Bible With Your Phone In The Church? by JameyMaxwell(m): 10:57am On Dec 08, 2013
Am currently doing that now.
Re: Is It Advisable Reading The The Bible With Your Phone In The Church? by amiebeauty(f): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2013
what is ur definition of scripturally advisable.....did d scriptures talk about teeth brushin,browsing n many oda tins we do 2dae.....even d bible mentioned that in d last daes knowledge will increase. .I see nothing wrong in reading ur bible from a fone,tablet or iPad...its just a matter of choice,comfort n convenience...with d way we complain about evrytin....we r slowly becoming Pharisees
Re: Is It Advisable Reading The The Bible With Your Phone In The Church? by greatgod2012(f): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2013
Nothing wrong with it, but what does it cost you to carry your bible with you when you're leaving home for church, except you are going directly to church when coming back from a journey.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Advisable Reading The The Bible With Your Phone In The Church? by AjaraEwuro: 4:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
tell me whats wrong with it - holier than thou.

(1) (Reply)

My Exceedingly Great Reward / Is It Wrong To Ask? / Kidney Problem Rolled Away!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.