Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,374 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

What Should Be Done To Those That Backbit - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Should Be Done To Those That Backbit (679 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Should Be Done To Those That Backbit by missrock(f): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2013
Backbitting is the act of talking evil things against another person in his absence, now my question is what should be done to those that backbit,

should we run away from them or embrace them and help them?

For me i think we should help them because if we run away from them, they will totally summit their soul to devil,

Now to where am confuse, the bible say we should run away from them(2 romans ch 3vs5)

i mean if we run away from them who will help them?
Re: What Should Be Done To Those That Backbit by Uthman51(m): 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
I think we shouldn't run away from them but limit our friendship with dem and help dem out by telling dem dat wat dey are doing is very bad.
Re: What Should Be Done To Those That Backbit by Therock5555(m): 2:43pm On Dec 08, 2013
^^
true talk, we should not run away from them but try to associate with them in a careful manner, also avoid them knowing ur secrets.
Re: What Should Be Done To Those That Backbit by missrock(f): 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2013
The rock5555: ^^
true talk, we should not run away from them but try to associate with them in a careful manner, also avoid them knowing ur secrets.

but the bible say we should run away from them
Re: What Should Be Done To Those That Backbit by missrock(f): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2013
The rock5555: ^^

Uthman51: I think we shouldn't run away from them but limit our friendship with dem and help dem out by telling dem dat wat dey are doing is very bad.

by doing that might make them backbit more
Re: What Should Be Done To Those That Backbit by Therock5555(m): 10:28pm On Dec 08, 2013
miss rock:

Ur running away from them does not mean they wont run back to you. Its better you just allow them mind their own business while u mind urs
Re: What Should Be Done To Those That Backbit by Uthman51(m): 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2013
The rock5555:

Ur running away from them does not mean they wont run back to you. Its better you just allow them mind their own business while u mind urs

True talk brother...
Re: What Should Be Done To Those That Backbit by holluphemydavid(m): 9:22pm On Jul 22, 2016
It's very simple, just isolate ursef from dem, d reality of life is Dat, people must talk abt u as long as u still breathing, but but when it comes to backbiting just do d aboved mentioned

(1) (Reply)

22 YEARS MARRIAGE Reunion!..great Testimonies / Only Fools Say There Is No GOD. Come I Here And Prove He Doesnt Exist / "Doro Confusion" (pls Read And Share Ur View )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.