Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,149 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

World Cup: Ghana We Salute You - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / World Cup: Ghana We Salute You (3610 Views)

Mali Will Beat Overage Nigerians To Win The Cup. Ghana Supports Mali 100% / Fifa Under 20 Women's World Cup - Ghana 0 - 4 USA / The Africa Nations Cup (ghana 2008) Dedicated Discussion Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Chxta(m): 6:59pm On Jun 19, 2006
Yeah right.

I am jealous of Ghana and the other four. I don't wish them well.
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Rhodalyn(f): 7:00pm On Jun 19, 2006
Sorry?? undecided
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Chxta(m): 8:07pm On Jun 19, 2006
Whatever,
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Rhodalyn(f): 8:09pm On Jun 19, 2006
cool
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by sweetnini(f): 9:53pm On Jun 19, 2006
did ghana win the world cup?
y salute them
and dont tell mi to read the 1st page
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jun 19, 2006
Up black stars of Ghana! Officially a ghanaian until they are knocked out of the championship. Can you imagine these Americans claiming that lame duck team of theirs that has failed to score a world cup goal in 180 mins has more depth than a ghanaian team that has micheal essien, stephen appiah and co!!! shocked

! Go Ghana go! Make Africa proud, everyone in my lab now has a faint idea that a country like Ghana exists!!! grin
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by sweetnini(f): 10:06pm On Jun 19, 2006
wat is going on
wats this ghana stuff
abi the country don kolo?
wetin dey shele
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by mochafella(m): 10:11pm On Jun 19, 2006
davidylan:

Can you imagine these Americans claiming that lame duck team of theirs that has failed to score a world cup goal in 180 mins has more depth than a ghanaian team that has micheal essien, stephen appiah and co!!! shocked

No mind them, by the time Essien and Appiah run Reyna out of midfield, dem go sabi. I don't think they realise both Italy and Czech republic lost the midfield to Ghana. I just hope the Ghanaians keep their head.
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by obong(m): 10:49pm On Jun 19, 2006
I WAS PROUD OF GHANA, BUT AFTER THIER player decided to hoist an israeli flag instead of a ghanian flag i became disgusted and now i want them to lose. this way i dont have to see an african raise another countrys flag in international competition
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Shagari2(m): 11:09pm On Jun 19, 2006
Does anyone know why he raised an Isreali flag? that was weird.
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Chxta(m): 11:10pm On Jun 19, 2006
obong:

I WAS PROUD OF GHANA, BUT AFTER THIER player decided to hoist an israeli flag instead of a ghanian flag i became disgusted and now i want them to lose. this way i don't have to see an african raise another countrys flag in international competition
Thank you.
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by mochafella(m): 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2006
obong:

I WAS PROUD OF GHANA, BUT AFTER THIER player decided to hoist an israeli flag instead of a ghanian flag

Yikes, did he do that? maybe he is color blind undecided
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by exu(m): 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2006
He lives and plays in Israel- that's why he did it.
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by shotta(m): 12:14am On Jun 20, 2006
thats some bull

was he born in ghana?
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Rhodalyn(f): 9:56am On Jun 20, 2006
sweetnini:

did ghana win the world cup?
y salute them
and don't tell mi to read the 1st page
They might not have won the world Cup but at least they were able to make it Somewhere!! Unlike Ur Country!!
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Rhodalyn(f): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2006
sweetnini:

what is going on
wats this ghana stuff
abi the country don kolo?
wetin dey shele
what U Chucking On bout?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Rhodalyn(f): 9:59am On Jun 20, 2006
davidylan:

Up black stars of Ghana! Officially a ghanaian until they are knocked out of the championship. Can you imagine these Americans claiming that lame duck team of theirs that has failed to score a world cup goal in 180 mins has more depth than a ghanaian team that has micheal essien, stephen appiah and co!!! shocked

! Go Ghana go! Make Africa proud, everyone in my lab now has a faint idea that a country like Ghana exists!!! grin
and what are U also Chucking On bout?? undecided undecided undecided
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Anigboinam(m): 10:32am On Jun 20, 2006
Ghana played a good match their second game. They seem to be the African team with the most skill on the ball and speed . Ivory Coast, Angola, seems useless.

Thanks for explaining the Isreal flag , I was wondering about that.

Don't play the guy with the dreads at forward he sucks. (PINGPONG) runs around and makes the dumbest passes.

Everything else great play, they should beat USA.

Go Ghana !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Rhodalyn(f): 12:29pm On Jun 20, 2006
U're the right guy cheesy kiss
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Olumide7(m): 1:01pm On Jun 20, 2006
Ghana did well, but let's see how they'll perform against USA.
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jun 20, 2006
Rhodalyn:

They might not have won the world Cup but at least they were able to make it Somewhere!! Unlike your Country!!
Rhodalyn:

and what are U also Chucking On bout?? undecided undecided undecided
Pls go and sit in the offtopic section where you belong, stop poking your head and saying nonsense in serious sections! angry
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 20, 2006
Yeah, back to the Ghana vs USA game. My only fear is Ghana's back four are not as solid as the rest of the team, Kuffour gifting Italy a precious second goal was a sight to behold! shocked
If the back four tighten up, the US is up for a torrid end to their world cup fairy tale. The US have got the most boring set of players in this world cup bar Clint Dempsey and Pablo Mastroeni (who will not be playing anyway). So much for those ESPN folks telling us they have more depth than Ghana.
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Rhodalyn(f): 2:12pm On Jun 20, 2006
Shu da f^^k Up Mr davidylan!! angry
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 20, 2006
Rhodalyn:

Shu da f^^k Up Mr davidylan!! angry
undecided O heavenly father! These kids have come again! Not one sentence without a curse word, why o why do we have such mutt heads in this forum?
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Rhodalyn(f): 2:18pm On Jun 20, 2006
it's for the Purpose Of the likes Of U Mr davidylan angry
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jun 20, 2006
Rhodalyn:

it's for the Purpose Of the likes Of U Mr davidylan angry
undecided undecided
thanks to people like you, serious people find it much more difficult to post here. I only hope the world out there is not filled with people like you, it would be a disaster. Please learn to post in a more matured manner, from signature to avatar, to posts to location, every thing about you reeks of , angry
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Rhodalyn(f): 2:53pm On Jun 20, 2006
davidylan:

undecided undecided
thanks to people like you, serious people find it much more difficult to post here. I only hope the world out there is not filled with people like you, it would be a disaster. Please learn to post in a more matured manner, from signature to avatar, to posts to location, every thing about you reeks of , angry
as a matter Of fact, the world aint filled with people like me grin but it's rather filled with people like me just round U! grin Cuz we're Out to get your @$$!! grin grin please learn to be a lil bit matured Urself and Stop exchanging words with lil girls grin ShammeeeeE On U davidylan embarassed
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jun 20, 2006
Yeah right! I shld stop exchanging words with kids! At least you recognize urself, good thing. I try not to, they just seem to get under your skin at every available minute, yuck! I'm disgusted i had to waste precious minutes responding to a bad parental job!
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by obong(m): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2006
He lives and plays in Israel- that's why he did it.

so what? most of the players there play elsewhere. can you imagine ronaldinho raising another country;s flag. besides he could have raised the flag of the club he played for, but he raised the country's flag. thats disgusting. he didnt even raise both country's flag. just the israelie one. colo-mentality in full effect
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by mochafella(m): 10:43pm On Jun 20, 2006
obong:

so what? most of the players there play elsewhere. can you imagine ronaldinho raising another country;s flag. besides he could have raised the flag of the club he played for, but he raised the country's flag. thats disgusting. he didnt even raise both country's flag. just the israelie one. colo-mentality in full effect

I agree with you on that
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by sweetnini(f): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2006
Rhodalyn:

what U Chucking On bout?? undecided undecided undecided

nothing
i dont even know wat u guys are talking bout
u guys reached somewhere like how?
are u guys playing in the world cup?
and is this u guys 1st time of reaching there
cos i know nigeria do reach there alot b4
and who told u i'm a nigerian?
Re: World Cup: Ghana We Salute You by Rhodalyn(f): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2006
davidylan:

Yeah right! I shld stop exchanging words with kids! At least you recognize yourself, good thing. I try not to, they just seem to get under your skin at every available minute, yuck! I'm disgusted i had to waste precious minutes responding to a bad parental job!
that just Shows Ur Stupidity smiley I had to tell U what U to do smiley talk Of growees with no brains

@Sweetnini
I've heard U

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Does America Dominate The Olympics? / Juan Mata Vs David Silva. who is a better player? / Taribo West Accused Of Lying About His Age.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.