Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Cisa Dec. 2008 Diet Candidates Meet Here. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cisa Dec. 2008 Diet Candidates Meet Here. (1837 Views)

ICAN November 2023 Diet Exam - Let's Meet Here / ICAN November Diet 2014 (new Syllabus) / Free Materials For CISSP, CISA, CISM, GIAC, BCP, DRP, and CBCP Exams? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cisa Dec. 2008 Diet Candidates Meet Here. by shostar: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2008
Hi All,
Pls, Is there any of us preparing for CISA dec. 2008 diet. pls, let's meet here to discuss on the way forward.
Re: Cisa Dec. 2008 Diet Candidates Meet Here. by contactuzo(m): 9:32am On Aug 13, 2008
Yep im here,
just got my Cisa review manual and cds,
want to take it domain by domain,
hope to complete domain 1 by this weekend,
but e no easy sha,
if u need cisa cram i can help u post it to u FOC

wont be a bad idea to have regular discussion classes from time to time

Gods grace in ur preparations!!!
Re: Cisa Dec. 2008 Diet Candidates Meet Here. by wholex(m): 8:54pm On Aug 16, 2008
hey man,
i will be happy if u can chair the cram with me , my email is walbim07@yahoo.com. It would not be a bad idea if we can even create a study group.

thanks
Re: Cisa Dec. 2008 Diet Candidates Meet Here. by contactuzo(m): 7:57am On Aug 18, 2008
ive posted some free materials starting with exam cram 2
open yahoomail
open the email address 'cisabox@yahoomail.com
use password 'passport'
check in box
extract the folder
click on the icon with a question mark.
if u want to save on your pc copy the whole zip folder to your pc

good luck
Re: Cisa Dec. 2008 Diet Candidates Meet Here. by contactuzo(m): 7:59am On Aug 18, 2008
I have just added CISA PrEP GUIDE by WILEY -591 pages covering the old 7 domains.
Note that this material is for 2005. but still relevant anyway. the domains were restructured from 7 to the current 6 domains.
I suggest combining the study of all these other materials with the CRM 2008.
I can make photocopy of the 2008 CRM available to serious candidates only who can prove that they actually need it.
good luck

instructions to download
open yahoomail
use password[b] 'passport'[/b]
check inbox
download attachment using "save as"
Re: Cisa Dec. 2008 Diet Candidates Meet Here. by contactuzo(m): 11:14am On Oct 10, 2008
Hi folks
Howz the preparation coming up?
I just entered Domain 4, sometimes i panic that i might  not finish all the domains well before the exam.
anyone feel the same too?
Re: Cisa Dec. 2008 Diet Candidates Meet Here. by contactuzo(m): 2:35pm On Oct 10, 2008
I just uploaded the 2006 CISA question database.
This CD-ROM contains a 725-question database of CISA review questions, answers and explanations to assist in preparation for the CISA examination. This product runs within a JavaScript 1.1 enabled browser such as Netscape Communicator 4.05 and above or Internet Explorer 4.0 (ver 4.72) and above.
The CD also contains copies of the Information Systems Control Journal articles listed as reference materials in the "CISA Review Manual, 2006". These articles are provided in PDF form, which requires the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader to view and print.

instructions to download
open yahoomail
use password 'passport'
check inbox
download attachment using "save as"
Re: Cisa Dec. 2008 Diet Candidates Meet Here. by MCADENOSH: 11:14am On Oct 11, 2008
great idea man.

i will also be sending some likely exam cisa question to any one that shows interest. Send a mail to my box to signify interest.

mcadenosh@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Cisa Dec. 2008 Diet Candidates Meet Here. by prettydiva(f): 11:01am On Aug 05, 2013
Good morning @Contactuzo and Every one

i saw your post here and i think you guys can be of great help to me, i am writing the CISA for Dec 2013 and i want to ask if you can help me with materials. My email is spiceychyla@yahoomail.com. can you inbox me so we could talk more pls

(1) (Reply)

Second Class Lower In Petroleum Engineering.any Hope? / You Can Change Your Life At Anytime. This Is The Story Of How I Changed Mine. / Call To Bar Celebration And Award Night!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.