Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

What Do You Think About Season 4 Of "Nikita"? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Do You Think About Season 4 Of "Nikita"? (853 Views)

Nikita Season4 Finally Over...How Would You Rate This Movie? / Monica Wins The MTN Project Fame Season 4 / Prison Break Season 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think About Season 4 Of "Nikita"? by lordbjizzi(m): 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2013
Hello,

Season 4 of the popular TV series "Nikita" is currently being aired. Three episodes out of the scheduled six episodes have been released so far. If you have watched any of those episodes, I want to know your opinion about the show. Do you think the story line is still as intriguing as the previous seasons, or do you think it has become so complex and mazy almost to the point of being incomprehensible?

Tell me what you think.
Re: What Do You Think About Season 4 Of "Nikita"? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: What Do You Think About Season 4 Of "Nikita"? by chiejik(f): 11:12am On Dec 10, 2013
good im enjoying it
Re: What Do You Think About Season 4 Of "Nikita"? by oladosuphemmy: 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2013
pls how many episode is in nikita 3
Re: What Do You Think About Season 4 Of "Nikita"? by Godmother(f): 8:11am On Dec 13, 2013
My season 3 wasn't complete so I sort of lost interest in it
Re: What Do You Think About Season 4 Of "Nikita"? by pweetyface(f): 10:18am On Dec 13, 2013
Apart from s1,I think dis s4 is da bomb....suspence filled and vry interesting
Re: What Do You Think About Season 4 Of "Nikita"? by lordbjizzi(m): 3:58pm On Dec 13, 2013
Season 3 has 22 episodes. And it ended on a sad but very interesting and suspense-filled note. The way Season 3 ended, you can't just help but feel pity for Michael. You can get the full season 3 at watcheuseriesonline.com.
Re: What Do You Think About Season 4 Of "Nikita"? by Rachaelgold(f): 4:52pm On Dec 13, 2013
what happened to michael?[quote
author=lordbjizzi]Season 3 has 22 episodes. And it ended on a sad but
very interesting and suspense-filled note. The way Season 3 ended, you
can't just help but feel pity for Michael. You can get the full season 3
at a

heuseriesonline.com.[/quote]
Re: What Do You Think About Season 4 Of "Nikita"? by lordbjizzi(m): 7:23pm On Dec 13, 2013
It's quite a long story but the summary of it all was that after Nikita "killed" the American President (under an inescapable order from Amanda), she officially became the world's most wanted person. In order not to bring the imminent heat on her down on the entire group (Michael; Berkhoff and his girlfriend; Alex; Ryan) Nikita absconded "sneakily" from the group, leaving behind the engagement ring Michael gave her. Michael (typical lover boy) was left out in the cold and he became frustrated and confused- frustrated that Nikita, once again, took such a rash decision without considering his feelings for her nor the future their relationship together; and confused because he didn't know if that was the last of Nikita he'd ever see.

(1) (Reply)

Pete Edochie And His Son / 10 Kinds Of Nigerians You See At The Cinema / Babershop: The Next Cut (starring Ice Cube, Nickiminaj, Tyga, Common)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.