Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,304 members, 7,819,036 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Bad News For Gays! Pedoph1les Claim They Are Born That Way Too! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Bad News For Gays! Pedoph1les Claim They Are Born That Way Too! (570 Views)

15 Charts That Are Way Too Real For Anyone With African Parents / Share Beautiful Names You Will Gives To Your Kids When They Are Born! / 4 Women Claim To Be MIC Okusanya's Wives (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bad News For Gays! Pedoph1les Claim They Are Born That Way Too! by dinachi(m): 5:45pm On Dec 08, 2013
I can't stop laughing! And lets be honest it is really fun to say I told you so when you are right. I have always countered those who claim that homosexuality is biological and therefore those who practice it are normal. I got news for you! Some Psychologists are claiming now that the result of their research proves that pedophiles are wired biologically. In other words, like our homosexual opponents will say, they were born that way! I WILL NEVER SUPPORT EITHER OF THEM IN THIS LIFE OR THE NEXT! See the here http://articles.kspr.com/2013-05-15/offenders_39289011
Re: Bad News For Gays! Pedoph1les Claim They Are Born That Way Too! by MRSANITY(m): 4:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
You can imagine. Necrophilia is also not left out. People with psychological disability rather than seek help want acceptance that way. My joy is that Nigerians know better than accepting abnormality as normal.

(1) (Reply)

Has Any One Here Use Kike Stove? / Between Dad And Mum Who Do You Love More? / Nairaland is back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.