Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. (688 Views)

Weakness Or Strength? A Must Read Motivational Story!!!!! / What Is/are The Best Motivational Book(s) You Have Ever Read? / What Is The Difference Between Motivational And Inspirational? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 1:44am On Dec 09, 2013
Success is nothing more than a
few simple disciplines, practiced
every day. . . .
~ Jim Rohn
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 1:45am On Dec 09, 2013
It would have been sad for me to
spend my life just trying to
superimpose stuff on people
rather than trying to encourage
them to look within themselves for
what's of value.
~ Fred Rogers
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 1:46am On Dec 09, 2013
The greatest power is often simple
patience.
~ E. Joseph Crossman
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 1:46am On Dec 09, 2013
The real test of friendship is: Can
you literally do nothing with the
other person? Can you enjoy
together those moments of life
that are utterly simple? They are
the moments people look back on
at the end of life and number as
their most sacred experiences.
~ Eugene Kennedy
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 1:47am On Dec 09, 2013
I saw a star flame in the sky, I
heard a wild bird sing, And down
where all the forest stirred Another
answering. All suddenly I felt the
gleam That made my faith revive:
Ah, God, it takes such simple things
To keep the soul alive.
~ Harold Vinal
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 1:48am On Dec 09, 2013
Happiness is an attitude of mind,
born of the simple determination
to be happy under all outward
circumstances.
~ J. Donald Walters
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 1:49am On Dec 09, 2013
Out of clutter, find Simplicity. From
discord, find Harmony. In the
middle of difficulty lies
Opportunity.
~ Albert Einstein
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 1:51am On Dec 09, 2013
if you want to grow fast walk alone, but determining to go farer go with great mind people.
~Mr Wisdytech
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 1:54am On Dec 09, 2013
If u die young there was a capital mistake in ur life, dieing at an old age means you were carefull in life.
~ Mr Wisdytech
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 1:55am On Dec 09, 2013
“The price of anything is the
amount of life you exchange for
it.”
~ Henry David Thoreau
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 1:56am On Dec 09, 2013
“Time is a gift, given to you, given
to give you the time you need, the
time you need to have the time of
your life. ”
~ Norton Juster
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 1:58am On Dec 09, 2013
Humbleness is the best route to reach success, Pride generates Failure without second thought.
~ Mr Wisdytech
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 1:59am On Dec 09, 2013
“Everything changed the day she
figured out there was exactly
enough time for the important
things in her life.”
~ Brian Andreas
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 2:01am On Dec 09, 2013
'If you talk to a man in a language
he understands, that goes to his
head. If you talk to him in his
language, that goes to his heart.'
~ Nelson Mandela
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 2:02am On Dec 09, 2013
“There comes a time when the
world gets quiet and the only thing
left is your own heart. So you'd
better learn the sound of it.
Otherwise you'll never understand
what it's saying.”
~ Sarah Dessen
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 2:02am On Dec 09, 2013
You gain strength, courage and
confidence by every experience in
which you really stop to look fear
in the face. You are able to say to
yourself, "I lived through this
horror. I can take the next thing
that comes along." . . . You must do
the thing you think you cannot do.
~ Eleanor Roosevelt
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 2:04am On Dec 09, 2013
When something bad happens you
have three choices. You can let it
define you, let it destroy you, or
you can let it strengthen you.
~ Mr Wisdytech
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 2:04am On Dec 09, 2013
We are like tea bags - we don't
know our own strength until
we're in hot water.
~ Jutta Baum Busche
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 2:05am On Dec 09, 2013
Man is made or unmade by
himself; in the armory of thought,
he forges the weapons by which
he destroys himself. He also
fashions the tools with which he
builds for himself heavenly
mansions of joy and strength and
peace.
~ James Allen
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 2:06am On Dec 09, 2013
This one isn't my usual share . . .
but it is so true. Especially when
we're talking about chocolate.
Strength is the capacity to break a
chocolate bar into four pieces with
your bare hands - and then eat just
one of the pieces.
~ Judith Viorst
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 2:06am On Dec 09, 2013
I do not ask to walk smooth paths
Nor bear an easy load, I pray for
strength and fortitude To climb the
rock strewn road. Give me such
courage I can scale The hardest
peaks alone, And transform every
stumbling block Into a stepping
stone.
~ Gail Brook Burket
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 2:07am On Dec 09, 2013
What in your life is calling you,
When all the noise is silenced,
The meetings adjourned...
The lists laid aside,
And the Wild Iris blooms
By itself
In the dark forest...
What still pulls on your soul?
~ Mevlana Rumi
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 2:08am On Dec 09, 2013
When you engage in a work that
taps your talent and fuels your
passion--that rises out of a great
need in the world that you feel
drawn by conscience to meet--
therein lies your voice, your calling,
your soul's code.
~ Stephen Covey
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Wisdytech(m): 10:57pm On Oct 02, 2014
Never you joke with a DRUNKARD'S Proverb or Prophesy- #Wisdytech
Re: Be Positively Inspired | Motivational Sayings From Great Minds. by Chuksemi(m): 10:38am On Oct 03, 2014
Cry whenever you feel like, but never in public~me

(1) (Reply)

The Wreath For Udomo. By Peter Abraham / Drought / A Short But Very Inspiring Story

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.