Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,930 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:01 AM

The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar (28458 Views)

The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) / Davido Posts A Photo Of His adorable daughter, See The Striking Resemblance.. / Meet Frank Edward Mum And See The Striking Resemblance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by delors(m): 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
For real, those dudes look alike...
although while kendrick lamar is 26yo, MI Abaga is ageless (Nobody knows, not even google or wikipedia). crooked!
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 1:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
django1: Where's the resemblance? You better stop that nonsense.
Have you taken your drugs this morning

#TeamGOM
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by experimentist: 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
bigtt76: Tushe nor gree MI naa ..abi you nor see how hin lips black finish grin
abeg no mind d OP! MI wey be say na igboh smokers club he dey. Our club. grin buh e be like say MI dey rub charcoal for lip before he comot ohundecided
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by kennypoka2(m): 1:12pm On Dec 09, 2013
god_of_music: Don't you have eyes

Are you not seeing the face and height+their voice and similar style of rap?

Do you know Kendrick is the King of Rap in The US while M.I is the king in 9ja?

are you new to music, how can u say Kendrick Lamar is d king of rap in Us. abeg oo.. DAT is a blatant lie..

Yeah, now you know.

#TeamGOM
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Osyxcel(m): 1:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
O.michael.O:
*falls down for ladder*

lmao
ghettodreamz:

LMAO

With that your profile picture?
Dem de deceive you, you too de light candle.
You actually look like one blind beggar for one northern state like that.... I no mention name oooooo gringringrin (My Hausa countrymen, no offence is intended).
gringringrin

homesteady:
Seriously? Please show us your picture!
But if you are the one in your profile-picture, then you have to stone anybody that tell you that to death grin
buskie13: lol,not even in ur wildest dreams.

LMAO.....Wikid grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by JennyAmyAkums: 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2013
Well, i dont see it... They dont look alike o
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
[quote author=kennypoka2][/quote]You are a Novice. Shift! angry

#TeamGOM
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Jenny Amy Akums: Well, i dont see it... They dont look alike o
Go get your eyes checked tongue

#TeamGOM
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by jude4us(m): 1:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
deejay_harry1: whoahh..they really do look alike ooo..but M.I is more fat grin grin shocked

MORE fat ?!! [/color]
deejay_harry1: whoahh..they really do look alike ooo..but M.I is more fat grin grin shocked

MORE fat ?!!
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by dpuzo: 1:28pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ms_Steph: they look alike. pple actually say i look like beyonce

I laugh
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by decepticos(m): 1:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
berem: You are the only one without an eye problem. You are very correct! How on earth does MI look like Kendrick?
it took me time, to come to terms with the fact that they look alike and sometimes "rap alike" (if anything like dat exists) but its kinda obvious, you dont need Da Vinci's eyes to tell their resemblance.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by illgreen(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2013
a striking resemblance.... should we say MI IS KENDRICK's look alike or vice versa

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 1:37pm On Dec 09, 2013
You don't know sheet!. . .

#TeamGOM
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
Y'all should guess who's in the picture. . . Is it Kendrick or M.I

[img]http://vandrusville.files./2013/02/king-mi-abaga.jpg?w=480[/img]

#TeamGOM
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
lobatan gringrin BEYONCE KO yonbece ni

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Witwicky(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2013

......If I hear kpim....
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by vyncentino(m): 1:54pm On Dec 09, 2013
is true hav bin sayn it since 2 my frnds nd de all agreed is just 2 alike
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Olateef(m): 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
people Say I look like Carlos slim.. the only difference is that I'm richer than him...
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by scopesj: 1:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
Uti _Jara o: WOW! Maybe Kendrick Lamar is from the Hausa tribe, maybe he's related to M.I, but was kidnapped during the slave trade! angry

Blood is thicker than water undecided
..just imagine what this one is saying..who told you M.I is from the hausa tribe??.who even told you jos is a hausa state??.please get your facts right.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
scopesj: ..just imagine what this one is saying..who told you M.I is from the hausa tribe??.who even told you jos is a hausa state??.please get your facts right.
What tribe is he from then

#TeamGOM
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Ishilove: 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
kennygee: I don't see it.
Same here. IMO MI Abaga is definitely more attractive than Kendrick
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by KKImoh: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
stop nau! If it that tin on your p.pix that looks lyk beyonce then u must b a joker
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by JonCina(m): 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
a'chael:

*more fat or fatter cool
It's either "fatter" or nothing else. Where u get "more fat" from?
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
m.I fyn Kendrick tall small pass m i
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Guidette(f): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
god_of_music: Two very talented ARTISTEs have a lot in common: Height Proximity, Complexion, Voice and most of all their faces. shocked

It's a striking resemblance one would
almost say twin like.
While Kendrick reps the U.S
M.I reps NAIJA! cool

For me, when i first saw Kendrick, i thought he was M.I. I swear!

M.I
[img]http://vandrusville.files./2013/05/mi-abaga.jpg[/img]

Kendrick Lamar

#TeamGOM
Puhleeeaaassssseeeeeee..... I dont c it at all. Not all short and black men look alike o grin

Kdot is my honey.... so dont compare him to MI.. Capisce?!!!
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Tbken: 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2013
Oh yeah...You are beyonce
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Chartey(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
Uti _Jara o: WOW! Maybe Kendrick Lamar is from the Hausa tribe, maybe he's related to M.I, but was kidnapped during the slave trade! angry

Blood is thicker than water undecided
Who come tell you say M.I na Hausa?
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Tbken: 2:25pm On Dec 09, 2013
god_of_music: What tribe is he from then

#TeamGOM
Juku in taraba state....Mid north

1 Like

Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
Tbken: Juku in taraba state....Mid north
WOW! I thought he was Hausa because he calls himself Aboki grin

#TeamGOM
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by Chartey(m): 2:32pm On Dec 09, 2013
scopesj: ..just imagine what this one is saying..who told you M.I is from the hausa tribe??.who even told you jos is a hausa state??.please get your facts right.
He's not Hausa but he's also not from Jos. He's Jukun from Taraba state i think.
Re: The Striking Resemblance Between M.I And Kendrick Lamar by justphillips(m): 2:38pm On Dec 09, 2013
Jesu! Na so beyonce dey? You resemble Larry koldsweat.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Toolz's Outfit To Sharon Adeleke's Wedding In Lagos / Frank Edwards Celebrates His 25th Birthday Today! / Vera Sidika: Yommy Johnson Is A Cheat, A Woman Beater And A Big Liar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.