Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat (2669 Views)

Photo: Syrian Migrants Push Away African Refugees From Boat / 2 Nigerian Students Deported From Canada After A Year In Hiding / 2 Nigerian Students Face Deportation At A Canadian University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by sskenss: 5:09am On Aug 04, 2008
@benincitys

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA na true talk hey tell me where you reside in Germany i will be visiting that country on Saturday
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by benincitys(f): 10:46am On Aug 04, 2008
$$ken$$:

@benincitys

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA na true talk hey tell me where you reside in Germany i will be visiting that country on Saturday
i live in stuttgart.
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by Dios(f): 11:55am On Aug 04, 2008
@SeanT21, Sean Taylor was your favorite football player!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you know what you're talking about, you have to be one cool female, because you didn't choose a QB or RB, you chose a safety. You from DC?
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by GogoGee: 1:59pm On Aug 04, 2008
Hi ken.
Kor yor,Osadebawe.
$$Ken$$,U live in spain?rm Benin and Third east circular rd,I hv an old friend called Otaneyen(Ken) who also travel via sea and also a Jehova witness friend who we both attended Edo college called Ejero Okaka.
I thk God 4 u guys who travel via land and sea and are settled now.
I never c it as my way of travelin of 9ja then.
J.T,London
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by GogoGee: 2:08pm On Aug 04, 2008
I don advice anyone to go tru land and sea.
I gt phn call two weeks ago that my first cousin died in Morroco desert and was tryin to tru luck,i was so devastaded even now as He never told me He had such plans. We can't even gt his body to burial as we were told He was buried in d desert. Wat d Tragic end?
My beloved broda Kenneth R I P,may ur soul rest in peace still d resurration morning.
Adieu
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by lucabrasi(m): 9:40pm On Aug 04, 2008
wow man,that is soo sad may his soul rest in perfect peace personally i still believe the problem most of the time is that most people embarking on these journeys dont have any idea what they will encounter and western media documentaries on the issues are always patronising and skewed in their favour
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by sskenss: 12:34am On Aug 05, 2008
GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! i taught i have 4gotten all dis nightmare. i have tears running down my eyes especially remenbering the last word my close friend told me b4 e died " ken i wan drink water" and dat was the end.

May God save this country. Esosa RIP
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by lucabrasi(m): 5:49pm On Aug 05, 2008
$$ken$$:

GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! i taught i have 4gotten all this nightmare. i have tears running down my eyes especially remenbering the last word my close friend told me before e died " ken i wan drink water" and that was the end.

May God save this country. Esosa RIP
man,im feeling you and i wasnt even there honestly you can immortalise that esosa's name by working on a documentary,contact the embassies culture section with your story and if they will sponsor it,i knw its hard for you but wish you will share your experiences on here so that prospective road travellers can learn,just this short comment you made conveys more feelings than the 1 hr documentary we watch on tv
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by vikiviko(m): 6:34pm On Aug 05, 2008
@Ken

You vividly shared your experience on your Mediterranean sojourn to Europe.
Would you oblige to be interviewed to share your own experience on a Naija daily newspaper.
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by GogoGee: 6:36pm On Aug 05, 2008
God dey
Thks Lucabrasi.
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by GogoGee: 7:04pm On Aug 05, 2008
God dey
Mr $$Ken$$ u never reply ma question brother.
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by sskenss: 11:06pm On Aug 05, 2008
@ GogoGee

Plz wat is your question

@vikiviko

hm, gona think about it

@benincitys

will b in Berlin
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by GogoGee: 5:34am On Aug 07, 2008
$$Ken$$
Kor yor,Osadebawe.
$$Ken$$,You live in spain?rm Benin and Third east circular road?I hv an old friend called Otaneyen(Ken) who also travel via sea and also a Jehova witness friend who we both attended Edo college called Ejero Okaka
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by benincitys(f): 11:53am On Aug 07, 2008
$$ken$$ i was in Berlin last week to make my passport the embassy workers  are hard to please i think they get too less money for their job the way they treat the poor Nigeria's who come to work on their papers, i wish you luck if you are going to the embassy.
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by sskenss: 2:14am On Aug 08, 2008
@benincitys
Na waoo but where u successful any how i am in berlin hoping to close some deals b4 goin back. Do you have pix
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by benincitys(f): 10:48am On Aug 08, 2008
$$Ken$$ yes i was successful now i am   waiting for my new passport, pix of me or of  berlin ?
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by lucabrasi(m): 10:56pm On Aug 08, 2008
mr ken,we r waiting for your story o,abe dont back up now as soo many people can learn from it
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by sskenss: 10:45am On Aug 09, 2008
@benincitys
Ya i mean ur pix

@lucabrasi
dont worry i will definately give u the full gist on sunday
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by magentam(f): 11:03am On Aug 09, 2008
Truly sad! Children mean alot to me and this story goes in as deep as my bone marrow. May they rest in peace. And parents please do what is best for your kids. WHY TAKE THE LITTLE ONES ON SUCH A TRIP? Sheer stupidity. What is wrong with our country that people need to escape from it sooooo much. I was born and bred here and it is not that bad!
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by GogoGee: 12:11am On Aug 13, 2008
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$$Ken$$
Kor yor,Osadebawe.
$$Ken$$,You live in spain?Where did u grow up in Benin?I hv an old friend called Otaneyen(Ken) who also travel via sea and also a Jehova witness friend who we both attended Edo college called Ejero Okaka
Re: 2 Nigerian Children Starve To Death On Immigration Boat by ifyalways(f): 7:51am On Aug 13, 2008
Very sad story. sad sad sad sad sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Passport For Oyibo / 10 Most Livable Cities In Nigeria / How Is This Possible? See The Type Of Accident That Happened In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.