Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake (2143 Views)

Professional Painter Is What You Need Call 07038552072, 08059596046. / House Painter Is Here / Painter Is Write Here: For More Info: 08058944314. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by oyewole123: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2013
I met him here on nairaland, just like other contractors I have met here
He agreed to do a painting job for me, gave me an estimate, bought and he mixed the paints to his specification, took money to buy more paints which he never brought to site,now refusing to pick my calls or show up on site to commence work which he ought to have finished 5 days ago as we planned

He sent me email this morning( after he begged to commence job today) that he is engaged in a project outside Lagos so he can no longer do mine

Pls nairalander, can u ask him: why did he ask me to buy paints when he knew he would not be available for the job?? Why did he mix my paint to his specification when he knew he would abscond ?? Where are the other paints u collected money for Why refusing to pick my calls or my wife's until I used my international number ( thinking another maga is about to drop)
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by chiboy11(m): 9:44am On Dec 09, 2013
oyewole123: I met him here on nairaland, just like other contractors I have met here
He agreed to do a painting job for me, gave me an estimate, bought and he mixed the paints to his specification, took money to buy more paints which he never brought to site,now refusing to pick my calls or show up on site to commence work which he ought to have finished 5 days ago as we planned

He sent me email this morning( after he begged to commence job today) that he is engaged in a project outside Lagos so he can no longer do mine

Pls nairalander, can u ask him: why did he ask me to buy paints when he knew he would not be available for the job?? Why did he mix my paint to his specification when he knew he would abscond ?? Where are the other paints u collected money for Why refusing to pick my calls or my wife's until I used my international number ( thinking another maga is about to drop)
u dey Lagos get international numba hummm shocked u b strong man ooo
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by Nobody: 9:51am On Dec 09, 2013
May God help nigeria
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by Akshow: 10:00am On Dec 09, 2013
segzy14: May God help nigeria
Nigeria kwa? Wetin consign Nigeria for one man steeeewpidity?
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by emmadejust(m): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2013
by oyewole123 : 8:49am On Dec 07
Omoteejay
What is happening??
Why are u delaying my work?? After making me
buy paints and you mixing them
Why are u not picking ur calls? What is ur
problem again ??
( Quote ) ( Report) ( Like )

Re: Call For Your House Painting every
Affordable.. by omoteejay ( m): 11:58pm On Dec
I was inside a public bus when you called me
and I know that I won't hear you that was why
I send u a text. I'll come to your house on
monday with my boys to start the work.
Waiting for your reply before going to your
house on monday

so did he later come to house as promise
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by ganny1: 11:36am On Dec 09, 2013
Anyway to b kindid, t-jay painter is one of d best worker I ever met on nairaland. I don't reside in nigeria as wel, I gave him a job nd he did it perfectly. Infact he's obidient nd ready to listen to correction. Mayb their's sometin wrong between both of u. Anyway b4 I judge I wil hear his side.
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by emmadejust(m): 11:52am On Dec 09, 2013
ganny1: Anyway to b kindid, t-jay painter is one of d best worker I ever met on nairaland. I don't reside in nigeria as wel, I gave him a job nd he did it perfectly. Infact he's obidient nd ready to listen to correction. Mayb their's sometin wrong between both of u. Anyway b4 I judge I wil hear his side.

sir there are many faithful and accountable contractor and workers in nairaland Which given a try wil convince ur doubt,
wat we need now is for omoteejay to Give his reason for collecting work and money without startin the work as promise.
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by oyewole123: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
HE NEVER SHOWED UP ON MY SITE DESPITE NUMEROUS PROMISES Atleast today is Monday as he promised again

He kept pushing me forward with different dates despite that we agreed to start the work last Wednesday( 5/12/13) even the few times he picked his calls, he promised to call back when atmosphere was condusive but he never

My wife also called him several times but he refused to pick up, later telling me he does not do buisness when a woman is involved( so I should divorce my wife because I want to engage ur service??)

My question is why did he mix my numerous expensive paint to his specification when he knew he would abscond and where are the other paints/materials that we gave him money to buy

uote author=emmadejust] by oyewole123 : 8:49am On Dec 07
Omoteejay
What is happening??
Why are u delaying my work?? After making me
buy paints and you mixing them
Why are u not picking ur calls? What is ur
problem again ??
( Quote ) ( Report) ( Like )

Re: Call For Your House Painting every
Affordable.. by omoteejay ( m): 11:58pm On Dec
I was inside a public bus when you called me
and I know that I won't hear you that was why
I send u a text. I'll come to your house on
monday with my boys to start the work.
Waiting for your reply before going to your
house on monday

so did he later come to house as promise [/quote]
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by emmadejust(m): 9:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
sir Give him now till Wednesday let's see what excuse he wil come up wit before u take any action, or u describin him as a theif
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by omoteejay(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2013
Good Morning Nairalander's...., here is my. Mobile number 07038552072. So anybody that cares to more should call me.
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by omoteejay(m): 9:45am On Dec 10, 2013
Here are the numerous names he and his wife have been calling me, after which have told him December always clumsy for me,
* U ARE AN INCOMPETENT FOOL AND NOW A THIEF
* U errand boy
* U AND YOUR FAMILY WILL ALL DIE IN POVERTY
* FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!
* no wonder u are still jumping around inside molue in Lagos at ur age
* U have STOLEN MY PAINTS
* Incompetent Fool!!!!!!!!.
With all what he $ his wife said, I just decided not to the work again and am the one loosing this time around. I have spent N12, 000 on N25000 in work which I haven't commence
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by omoteejay(m): 9:47am On Dec 10, 2013
Here are the numerous names he and his wife have been calling me, after which i have told him that December is always clumsy for me,
* U errand boy
* FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!
Etc
With all what he $ his wife said, I just decided not to do the work again and am the one loosing this time around. I have spent N12, 000 on a job that have not been paid (a kobo). I transport myself to his house three times from Ikorodu then I took three of my workers with me to start the work. Nairalander's , the money involved is just #25,000. Each of the workers will collect #3000 per day and the work will last for 2days. I.e 3000x 3=9000x2=18000 + 12000=#30000. Now, will you advice me to continue with his work or I should go for the ones that will pay me so that my family will not die in poverty?
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by feminineA: 10:29am On Dec 10, 2013
@op: Calm down and let him do the work for you. i know this craft guys can be funny at times taking too many jobs when they know they cant deliver BUT that didnt warrant the name calling.

we dont know where we will meet each other tomorrow as no condition is permanent.

omoteejay- ur name is at stake here i know December can be very busy but try and finish up his job by next week.
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by omoteejay(m): 10:38am On Dec 10, 2013
@feminine A: GOD is my witness, I have told him December is a busy month for me.
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by omoteejay(m): 10:44am On Dec 10, 2013
And why all this blackmail... He hasn't pay me and I have paid part payment for my workers
Can't you see am the one loosing.
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by feminineA: 10:47am On Dec 10, 2013
omoteejay: @feminine A: GOD is weakness, I have told him December is a busy month for me.

Its ok really. Let it go. For peace sake try all your best to finish his job this month please.
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by omoteejay(m): 11:00pm On Dec 10, 2013
@ feminine A: I will not promise Nairalander's that I will go to his house to start the work anymore because this is not the kind of work that will make me rich since I don't want to die in poverty....
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by oyewole123: 1:41am On Dec 11, 2013
THANK GOD YOU CAME OUT OF YOUR HIDING PLACE NOW TO DEFEND YOURSELF!!

Who forced u to collect this job in the first place ?? I gentle asked you if u were available and u said yes, and u said text me ur address and u went there immediately to give me your quote which u did not decrease even with bargaining

Why did u allow me to buy all the paints of over 50k and u mixed them to ur specification when u knew u had another job u were doing but kept promising me today and tommorrow u will be coming, is this not incompetency?? Unreliable, foolish and a wasteful act?? Now another painter came there and said what u mixed were not properly done for the job, so over 50k is wasted and u say u are not an errand boy ?? But a fake professional

Can u imagine he even said he lost over 12k compared to over 50k painted wasted by this fool, what about the extra money given to u to buy other paints and materials which u have not delivered up to now?? Thief?? U think u will eat my money for this Naija so ?? U will regret it

Painter, I hv given loads of projects to people on this forum, am not just a name but a face, I can count so many people who hv done well here even the moderator( lawyer) has bought me several properties in Nigeria without no issues but u are just a thief and a fake errand boy who thinks u can collect jobs and drop it as u like because u ve seen a better one thereby wasting all my materials and numerous unpicked calls. YOU WILL REGRET THIS!!!

author=omoteejay]Here are the numerous names he and his wife have been calling me, after which i have told him that December is always clumsy for me,
* U errand boy
* FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!
Etc
With all what he $ his wife said, I just decided not to do the work again and am the one loosing this time around. I have spent N12, 000 on a job that have not been paid (a kobo). I transport myself to his house three times from Ikorodu then I took three of my workers with me to start the work. Nairalander's , the money involved is just #25,000. Each of the workers will collect #3000 per day and the work will last for 2days. I.e 3000x 3=9000x2=18000 + 12000=#30000. Now, will you advice me to continue with his work or I should go for the ones that will pay me so that my family will not die in poverty?[/quote]
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by omoteejay(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2013
All the paint your wife bought is N39200 and I only mix one drum which is N5000.
As regard to money and your materials issue that you are referring to; your wife gave me N4000 and N5000 to buy Satin and Camel paint, this money is still part of this N39200.
The Satin alone will cost her N8000 and I used the remaining N1000 for part of my transportation. Remember in the first instance I said u should buy the paint yourself and you begged me to go along wife your wife.

For my workmanship, your wife begged me that her husband doesn't have money, I should please consider her.

What really cost the mixing of paint is that, the painter that first painted the house is produced and apply painters that means i have to mix and get the exact colour that he wanted. what he told me is that I should PLEASE get the exact colour, meanwhile the colour isn't in 'colour chat'. So that is what warrant mixing of colour to 'HIS' specification.

As regard to the paint and materials, I have drop them to the security man in that house since his wife is not around.

Am not with any of your paint or materials ooo...! My tools and my cloths is in your house thinking that when we settle the misunderstanding I will come an start the work back but now forget it.

So who is now loosing now?
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by oyewole123: 11:03am On Dec 11, 2013
SHUT UP YOU LIAR!!!!!

My wife begged u to undermine your service fee just because she said her husband did not have money Does that sound right errand boy?? U could as well have done it for free then since a woman said so. Nairalander , this man charged me 25k for 2 days Job without going down on the fee even when I bargained with him myself and promised to start job on Wednesday 5/12/13 but all along was deceiving me and pushing the dates forward not knowing the fools had gone somewhere to work instead of telling me from day 1 he was not available

Who begged you to mix the paint well so that there would not be variation in the wall colour ?? So u think that me warning u that my wall must be painted properly is a way of begging you?? I thought as a professional, that should be your basic intention and result, I still insist that u are incompetent fake errand boy who has met his Waterloo and this will alert other prospective client to learn from my nasty experience.

I still insist that why did u mix my expensive paints ?? When u know u were not competent enough, now over 50k paint is wasted because my present painter is not interested in using the wrongly mixed paints so ur paints are outside my fence for your collection whenever but ensure u bring my money when u pick the useless mixtures

Am still yet to see the other paints/materials u said u brought?? I think it will be better to come and show us where or who u gave while collecting ur useless mixture and refunding me my money for wasting my paints moroever I do not need ur useless service any longer, I got myself a real professional already

quote author=omoteejay]All the paint your wife bought is N39200 and I only mix one drum which is N5000.
As regard to money and your materials issue that you are referring to; your wife gave me N4000 and N5000 to buy Satin and Camel paint, this money is still part of this N39200.
The Satin alone will cost her N8000 and I used the remaining N1000 for part of my transportation. Remember in the first instance I said u should buy the paint yourself and you begged me to go along wife your wife.

For my workmanship, your wife begged me that her husband doesn't have money, I should please consider her.

What really cost the mixing of paint is that, the painter that first painted the house is produced and apply painters that means i have to mix and get the exact colour that he wanted. what he told me is that I should PLEASE get the exact colour, meanwhile the colour isn't in 'colour chat'. So that is what warrant mixing of colour to 'HIS' specification.

As regard to the paint and materials, I have drop them to the security man in that house since his wife is not around.

Am not with any of your paint or materials ooo...! My tools and my cloths is in your house thinking that when we settle the misunderstanding I will come an start the work back but now forget it.

So who is now loosing now? [/quote]
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by ganny1: 11:41am On Dec 11, 2013
Pls both of u should settle dis differences amicably. We nid to take tins easy wit our workers because sometin they eat more dan they can accomplished. I ve similar case like dat wit one tiler called Tunde Tiler on nairaland, I wasted over 2m naira tiles because he did a rubbish work truout. But to me Omo t-jay is ok because he painted my story building nd is on nairaland I met him. So pls let know how we can resolve d issue
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by Nobody: 1:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
ganny1: Pls both of u should settle dis differences amicably. We nid to take tins easy wit our workers because sometin they eat more dan they can accomplished. I ve similar case like dat wit one tiler called Tunde Tiler on nairaland, I wasted over 2m naira tiles because he did a rubbish work truout. But to me Omo t-jay is ok because he painted my story building nd is on nairaland I met him. So pls let know how we can resolve d issue

seconded.
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by oyewole123: 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2013
Thanks for stepping in, i will be more than happy if omoteejay could come and take the poisonous mixture of paints which is now outside my building and refund me my money, also he should tender back the money he collected from us for additional paints and materials

I no longer require his bad service and no hard feelings( it is just one of the lessons in life )

ganny1: Pls both of u should settle dis differences amicably. We nid to take tins easy wit our workers because sometin they eat more dan they can accomplished. I ve similar case like dat wit one tiler called Tunde Tiler on nairaland, I wasted over 2m naira tiles because he did a rubbish work truout. But to me Omo t-jay is ok because he painted my story building nd is on nairaland I met him. So pls let know how we can resolve d issue
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by emmadejust(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2013
.......................RESPECT RESPECT RESPECT................................
I thut, sir u shud hv givin him til today Wednesday to come and settle/start the work before re-contracting it to another painter,
the new painter statement of bad mixture is dourbtable and can be untrue
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by oyewole123: 8:47am On Dec 12, 2013
emmadejust: .......................RESPECT RESPECT RESPECT................................
I thut, sir u shud hv givin him til today Wednesday to come and settle/start the work before re-contracting it to another painter,
the new painter statement of bad mixture is dourbtable and can be untrue

We bought the paint on Monday (2/12/13) , he promised to commence work on Wednesday (4/12/13) which we dragged for more than 5 days before I came this post. I tried my best to get in contact with him before posting to see what the problem was, he was neither picking my calls nor my wife s( I actually made a complain on that on one of his thread too- u could check) so I had no choice to hire someone new because he knew I wanted to get my house neat ant tidy for an occasion this December, moreover when he promised to show up on Monday (9/12/13) he sent me an email that morning that he was busy with another job outside Lagos and was not available for mine

Thank God, there are so many good painters looking for job so someone can not be doing yanga with his/her service which might even be bad thou. I prefer him to pick his mixture and refund me
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by segcymoor(m): 11:33am On Dec 12, 2013
@oyewole, 'my dear client ' I know you are more than this (u are a big man) please don't let these guy issue affect ur emotion ..get another painter to do ur job and forget about this 'poor boy's
As a matter of fact I am facing similar issue at the moment .....can you imagine work upto 95% and u ve paid 60%. I then requested for atleast 20% to round up and get balance but the client in question don't understand. Anyway, with lawyer came in I decided to take the risk by finish the job ......
But one thing I admire about you is that u no
D

dry
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by segcymoor(m): 11:43am On Dec 12, 2013
But one thing I admire about u(oyewole) is that u no dey owe workers
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by gabbytabby: 12:57pm On Dec 12, 2013
Oga sorry oh but once it has degerated to this level your best bet is to find someone else to do it.
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by oyewole123: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2013
gabbytabby: Oga sorry oh but once it has degerated to this level your best bet is to find someone else to do it.

Thanks Guys , omoteejay ( painter) has apologized to me and my wife.

Apology accepted. I have also given him serious advice on how to deal with clients

CASE CLOSED
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by oyewole123: 6:46pm On Dec 12, 2013
segcy.moor:
But one thing I admire about u(oyewole) is that u no dey owe workers

Thanks segun, am still enjoying your work.

Cheers
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by Nobody: 7:34pm On Dec 12, 2013
Thank God it has been resolved.
Re: BEWARE! Omoteejay(painter) Is A Thief And Fake by geesampower(m): 2:13pm On Aug 16, 2015
omoteejay:
Here are the numerous names he and his wife have been calling me, after which have told him December always clumsy for me,
* U errand boy
* FOOLS!!!!!!!!!!
With all what he $ his wife said, I just decided not to the work again and am the one loosing this time around. I have spent N12, 000 on N25000 in work which I haven't commence
So sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cost Of Building 4 Units Of 3 Bedroom Flats In Ajah Lagos. Quotes And Designs W. / Aplot of Land fence @ Gbagada Sholuyi "13m, / Land Plan For A Slightly Sloppy Land With A Size Of 50 X 50

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.