Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,148 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

A Niralander Letter To Late Nelson Mandela - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Niralander Letter To Late Nelson Mandela (700 Views)

President Buhari's Tribute To Late Ocholi / It Was Only The Late Nelson Mandela..now Our Incoming President / A Letter To Late Nelson Mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Niralander Letter To Late Nelson Mandela by Big4wig(m): 9:48am On Dec 09, 2013
letter Dr. Nelson Mandela.

Dear Dr. Nelson, pls wen Ɣou get to d world beyond, tell Herbert Malculay that the party he founded has been turned to People Destroying Party. Tell Obafemi Awolowo that we now pay school fees without going †ø school. Help me and tell Nnamdi Azikiwe that the long wall to democracy he built has fallen, only the cracked fence still stands. Tell Chief Anthony Enaharo that the independent nation he fought for is no more. Tell Alh. Shehu Shagari that boko haram has destroyed his reason fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я creating NYSC c̴̩̩̥s no one goes to the north any longer. Tell Alh. Ahmadu Bello that our judicial system now favors only the rich. Also tell Baba Fela that Terry G is the new afro beat king. Tell Muritala Mohammed that we still use kerosene to cook and candles to see. Tell King Jaja of Opobo that we are still slaves in our own country. Tell Prof. Iyayi that Federal Govt paid N200 Billion into ASUU account but we never see alert.
Pls tell Saro Wiwa that his south south youths are still jobless and cashless, tell Dele Giwa that the Nigerian press has been bought wi†̥ђ money. Tell them that we need a quick reply to this letter.

2 Likes

Re: A Niralander Letter To Late Nelson Mandela by Big4wig(m): 9:55am On Dec 09, 2013
amosigbe: Thump up
thanx
Re: A Niralander Letter To Late Nelson Mandela by kel4soft: 11:12am On Dec 09, 2013
Also tell Isaac Boro that our leaders here in the south-south are more interested in looting as against the protection of our environment in once fought for.
Re: A Niralander Letter To Late Nelson Mandela by kel4soft: 11:15am On Dec 09, 2013
Least I forgot, tell Boro that Ankio Briggs is now a politician, she know longer speaks the truth that made her. She has derailed from what she learnt from you.
Re: A Niralander Letter To Late Nelson Mandela by kel4soft: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2013
Tell King Jaja of Opobo that the kingdom he built has been hijacked by politicians. The present Amayanabo doesn't want to be apolitical.
Re: A Niralander Letter To Late Nelson Mandela by Big4wig(m): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2013
kel4soft: Also tell Isaac Boro that our leaders here in the south-south are more interested in looting as against the protection of our environment in once fought for.
hehehe,nice word u got there
Re: A Niralander Letter To Late Nelson Mandela by Ugom38(f): 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
tell my papa i miss him alot,tell him ASUU wont let his lil girl enta her 5th n final yr
Re: A Niralander Letter To Late Nelson Mandela by Ugom38(f): 12:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Tell my papa i luv n miss him alot,tell him ASUU wont let his lil girl enta her 5th n final yr
Re: A Niralander Letter To Late Nelson Mandela by Big4wig(m): 1:33pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ugom38: Tell my papa i luv n miss him alot,tell him ASUU wont let his lil girl enta her 5th n final yr
baba mandela hope ur listening oo
Re: A Niralander Letter To Late Nelson Mandela by adepojuot: 3:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
Dr mandela pls help me tell yusuf and muhammed that there boko boys are working hard to distroyn northen nigeria,borno and maduiguri is now a ghost town.....tell them to keep to there promises,72 virgins is what boko boys want,tell them say if boko boys reach heaven them no come see 72 virgins,omo na gonbe ooooooo.......thanks,awaiting your quick response........lol!!!
Re: A Niralander Letter To Late Nelson Mandela by Big4wig(m): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
adepojuot: Dr mandela pls help me tell yusuf and muhammed that there boko boys are working hard to distroyn northen nigeria,borno and maduiguri is now a ghost town.....tell them to keep to there promises,72 virgins is what boko boys want,tell them say if boko boys reach heaven them no come see 72 virgins,omo na gonbe ooooooo.......thanks,awaiting your quick response........lol!!!
cheesy cheesy
Re: A Niralander Letter To Late Nelson Mandela by SLIDEwaxie(m): 4:27pm On Dec 09, 2013
Big4wig: letter Dr. Nelson Mandela.

Dear Dr. Nelson, pls wen Ɣou get to d world beyond, tell Herbert Malculay that the party he founded has been turned to People Destroying Party. Tell Obafemi Awolowo that we now pay school fees without going †ø school. Help me and tell Nnamdi Azikiwe that the long wall to democracy he built has fallen, only the cracked fence still stands. Tell Chief Anthony Enaharo that the independent nation he fought for is no more. Tell Alh. Shehu Shagari that boko haram has destroyed his reason fO̶̷̩̥̊͡Я creating NYSC c̴̩̩̥s no one goes to the north any longer. Tell Alh. Ahmadu Bello that our judicial system now favors only the rich. Also tell Baba Fela that Terry G is the new afro beat king. Tell Muritala Mohammed that we still use kerosene to cook and candles to see. Tell King Jaja of Opobo that we are still slaves in our own country. Tell Prof. Iyayi that Federal Govt paid N200 Billion into ASUU account but we never see alert.
Pls tell Saro Wiwa that his south south youths are still jobless and cashless, tell Dele Giwa that the Nigerian press has been bought wi†̥ђ money. Tell them that we need a quick reply to this letter.
u will now dress in ur best cloths and quickly get a cab to heaven and deliver ur letter...
Re: A Niralander Letter To Late Nelson Mandela by Big4wig(m): 4:44pm On Dec 09, 2013
SLIDE waxie: u will now dress in ur best cloths and quickly get a cab to heaven and deliver ur letter...
see dis guy,nawa for u o anyways back to d sender..lol

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Asks PDP To Demolish Party Secretariat! / Saudi Royal Faces Death Penalty For Murder: Newspaper / Another 18 Page Letter To Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.