Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,471 members, 7,836,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Popular Naija Pastor's Fake Miracles Scandal Gets Messy - Entertainment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Popular Naija Pastor's Fake Miracles Scandal Gets Messy (1100 Views)

Breaking: Chidimma Narrates – “how Hot Sex Scandal Move Me Up” / My Nude Picture Scandal Does Not Bother My Hubby-actress Uche Iwuji / Update On Mallam Sanusi Sex Scandal With Married Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Naija Pastor's Fake Miracles Scandal Gets Messy by Fizzynigga(m): 12:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Few weeks after the story of "fake miracles" scandal rocked a pentecostal church in Akwa Ibom State, the man, Bishop David Amoussou, who was fingered as the mastermind of the arranged instant healing scam has again been embroiled in a very messy wife snatching tango.
The City of Truth Chapel International, aka, Holy Ghost Embassy, under the leadership of Bishop Israel Usoro ran into trouble when some pastors of the church resigned and opted to blow the lid off the wind of instant miracles blowing in each of the church service, which they described as fake as beneficiaries of such miracles were hired and paid. They had claimed that the “new form of evangelism” was introduced to the church by Bishop Amoussou read more [http://fizzynigga..com/2013/12/popular-naija-pastors-fake-miracles.html?spref=tw]
Re: Popular Naija Pastor's Fake Miracles Scandal Gets Messy by kolubo(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2013
End Time Miracles

(1) (Reply)

Back Up Singer / Emma Nyra – Kere Shere (VIDEO DOWNLOAD) / How To Get In Touch With Wande Coal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.