Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,513 members, 7,850,771 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:42 AM

All You Need To Know About Google Adsense And Online Biz - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / All You Need To Know About Google Adsense And Online Biz (729 Views)

I Applied For Google Adsense And No Approval Yet, Ads Are Showing On My Blog / Why You Should Not Use Google Adsense On Your Blog. / Talk Bad About Google And Be Banned From Adsense And Search Results (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

All You Need To Know About Google Adsense And Online Biz by Syma: 9:18am On Jul 28, 2008
I found a useful resource that I want to share with you guys. If you want to go into the google Adsense and other online biz, then this is for you. You can download the useful material for free at http://bookazee.com/ShowThread.aspx?ID=19 . please share with others. Enjoy smiley
Re: All You Need To Know About Google Adsense And Online Biz by uspry1(f): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2008
Genuine Free Information about Google Adsense that is found at below official site:

http://www.google.com/adsense/
Re: All You Need To Know About Google Adsense And Online Biz by Syma: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2008
Google Adsense is not all about signing and getting approved by google. That download contains good tips and tricks on how to make the most out of your adsense account. try and enjoy people.
Re: All You Need To Know About Google Adsense And Online Biz by uspry1(f): 6:47pm On Jul 28, 2008
For Africans, you need to do your homework researching deeply understanding how Google Adsense works for you. The following existing Nairaland threads already answer for you whether should you register Google Adsense for your either website or blog making money or not. I mean is it worth for you?

Be wise yourself out of frustation! Don't let any fraudsters or "Get-Quick-Rich" wannabes fool you!

Nigerian Blogs Are Dying
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-149054.0.html

Google Adsense Is Not Working In Africa
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-135794.0.html

Which Nigeria Bank Clears Adsense Checks?
www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-30665.0.html

Good luck!
Re: All You Need To Know About Google Adsense And Online Biz by Syma: 11:16pm On Jul 28, 2008
The link is free and open for you to download, then would you share your opinnion and report this as spam if the information is not really genuine. The download contains .htm files and not executable file. Well, I would like those who have downloaded the information to share their opinnion please.

(1) (Reply)

Site Review Please / Website Review: Www.htmlonline.tk / Domain Search Tool Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.