Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO (2750 Views)

Seun Please Judge This Case Between Me And Sexkillz / Sexkillz Must Stay #teamsexkillz / Sexkillz Must Go!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by FreeGlobe(f): 1:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Nice move from Seun. I just returned to nairaland today after a short break to realize Sexkillz has finally been relieved of his duties. He has constituted a nuisance to this session and its a great relieve he's been relieved. Thanks Seun.

12 Likes

Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by FreeGlobe(f): 1:41pm On Dec 09, 2013
oops sexkillz account deactivated? Lmaoooo... Fresh Air. No new mods for this session please. 2 is enough

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by Chimerase(m): 1:51pm On Dec 09, 2013
K
Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by donphilopus: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
Chimerase: K
What's the meaning of "K"??

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by VICTORCIZA(m): 2:01pm On Dec 09, 2013
What a great relieve.Seun may God continue to bless you and expand your coast

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by hammedkola(m): 2:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
donphilopus: What's the meaning of "K"??

Keep Quiet

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by omiobo: 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
*yawn#
Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by kkkp: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2013
Wot of Afam4ever?

2 Likes

Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by Tsmooth1(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
He is the reason have been less active on NL. I am so happy right now. Go to h.ell sexkill. I have learnt that he change his name t jamie 87 or so.. God bless Seun and NL.

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by wesley80(m): 2:29pm On Dec 09, 2013
He had it coming. I hope he can channel his energy to somewhere it would be appreciated, as annoying as he was, one thing no one can take from him was his energy. Dude would ban you and be on watch 24/7 to see if you'd post with some othes id, if you try am, na till 2042 be that one lol. That guy show me pepper sha lol. Credit to him, I believe he's the only Mod that almost cut the human virus called Desola to size. Fare - the - well Sexkillz and goodluck with your very loyal boo Ogugua - Our own version of e-Romeo and e-Juliet!

4 Likes

Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by UyiIredia(m): 2:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
sexkillz no mind dem. I been no get beef with u, didn't see the devil they painted u as. All the best.
Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by wesley80(m): 2:36pm On Dec 09, 2013
Meanwhile, I'm aware that a certain Donphilomena has launched a campaign of Fresh Air proportions to take over from Sexkillz, Seun be advised that the said poster is strongly pro APC, the day you appoint him as a Mod would be the day you open another frontier for mod vs posters war. naptu2 will do just great, though he's pro APC, he commands the respect of most forumites.
Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by MRWHINNIG: 2:50pm On Dec 09, 2013
I disliked that mod.

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by donphilopus: 2:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
hammedkola:

Keep Quiet
Why do you think I should keep quiet??
Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
Well, the guy to me is a kid with a gun! Its a wrong move allocating power to someone who is grossly immature!

That was sexkillz problem. He saw himself better and above and so 'shows' whoever he doesn't like his/her face/comments/ those who dare to stand up to him!

Ogugua in her own case who decided to follow suit in resignaton only wanted to prove that he is his love. They look stup!d together if u ask me!

10 Likes

Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by gratiaeo(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
Seun make donphilopus mod @ your own peril.
We need Hausa mod!
Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by wesley80(m): 3:13pm On Dec 09, 2013
SLIDE waxie:

Ogugua in her own case who decided to follow suit in resignaton only wanted to prove that he is his love. They look stup!d together if u ask me!
It's called Love and Loyalty, something you should pray you find in someone someday. If anything, I admire them.
Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by OrlandoOwoh(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2013
gratiaeo: Seun make donphilopus mod @ your own peril.
We need Hausa mod!
Should it be given to Pagan 9ja. He is Hausa.

2 Likes

Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 09, 2013
This story is sweet o grin
I missed NL for 2 weeks, sm1 Pls gist me ooooo!!! Did sexkillz resign or he was sacked cheesy
And why did ogugua follow suit? My ears are twitching...lol cheesy grin
Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by striker9(m): 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Adieu Sexkillz,
Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 09, 2013
Ada Nri1: This story is sweet o grin
I missed NL for 2 weeks, sm1 Pls gist me ooooo!!! Did sexkillz resign or he was sacked cheesy
And why did ogugua follow suit? My ears are twitching...lol cheesy grin
sweeter stories have been hidden in General Section. You missed a lot. They both resigned and not sacked because they said it was not possible for them to organize Mr and Mrs Nairaland in one week instead of the usual 6 weeks Seun gives them.

1 Like

Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by JulianBond007: 3:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
berem: sweeter stories have been hidden in General Section. You missed a lot. They both resigned and not sacked because they said it was not possible for them to organize Mr and Mrs Nairaland in one week instead of the usual 6 weeks Seun gives them.
So I heard too my sister! Yesterday's thread was the sweetest. Am afraid this thread will be hidden too
Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 09, 2013
berem: sweeter stories have been hidden in General Section. You missed a lot. They both resigned and not sacked because they said it was not possible for them to organize Mr and Mrs Nairaland in one week instead of the usual 6 weeks Seun gives them.
Ah! thanks dearie... cheesy cheesy
I'm off!! Zooming to the general section!! grin grin
Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by Lilimax(f): 4:08pm On Dec 09, 2013
JulianBond007: So I heard too my sister! Yesterday's thread was the sweetest. Am afraid this thread will be hidden too
It'll be hidden too. Seun has not seen it grin.
Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by Lilimax(f): 4:09pm On Dec 09, 2013
Na wao!.
Just because of Mr & Mrs Nairaland sad
Odikwa egwu!
Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by Lilimax(f): 4:11pm On Dec 09, 2013
I can see Seun is viewing this thread sad
Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by JulianBond007: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2013
Lilimax: I can see Seun is viewing this thread sad
He's gonna hide this too. Am outta here! lipsrsealed
Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by sammyyoung2(m): 4:57pm On Dec 09, 2013
grin grin
Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by lillaowow(m): 5:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
Jamie and Nkem. God bless u both.
Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by MaziOmenuko: 5:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
Its childish to kick someone when he's down; but I've seen more childish things in Nl, so this wouldn't be new.

In case you don't know, sexkilz was one of the best, if not the best mod. Of course he was voted best mod last year. Your hates ain't gonna change that single fact that he's a hardworker and a brilliant lad.

https://www.nairaland.com/1129796/sexkillz-voted-moderator-year-2012

And this is what mukina had to say about him;

mukina2:
Sexkillz: before he became a mod, he was one of the most banned persons on romance section, i banned and warned him a lot,we decided to try the 'michelin method' (turn a fighter into a lawmaker) and he became a mod, he has changed that section that was overtaken by railway workers., sugar mummy spammers, lewd posters,love scammers etc. He is a hardworking and take no prisoners, you do the crime you pay the time, that is his motto smiley

So go on with your hate; start as much threads as you deem fit until you satisfy your ego.

9 Likes

Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by OrlandoOwoh(m): 5:52pm On Dec 09, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: Its childish to kick someone when he's down; but I've seen more childish things in Nl, so this wouldn't be new.

In case you don't know, sexkilz was one of the best, if not the best mod. Of course he was voted best mod last year. Your hates ain't gonna change that single fact that he's a hardworker and a brilliant lad.

https://www.nairaland.com/1129796/sexkillz-voted-moderator-year-2012

And this is what mukina had to say about him;

So go on with your hate; start as much threads as you deem fit until you satisfy your ego.
And can you justify his giving up to 100 years ban to forum members?
Re: Farewell Sexkillz. LMAO by MaziOmenuko: 6:07pm On Dec 09, 2013
Orlando Owoh:
And can you justify his giving up to 100 years ban to forum members?

I believe he only gave long bans to alternate monikers as frowned upon by the admin and stated clearly in rule 19.

Anyway, I'm not here to gatecrash on your party or burst your bubble. Continue your jubilation galore.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out This Fanart Drawing Of 2face By Nigerian Teen Sammy Felix / BUA Group, Akwa Ibom Refinery Is Expected To Kick Off Operations In 2024. / Ladies Go Nude For Charity In Warwick University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.