Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,377 members, 7,954,531 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

:'( SAD - Paul Walker's Last Coversation With His Dad - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / :'( SAD - Paul Walker's Last Coversation With His Dad (1263 Views)

Flavour Celebrates His Dad's Birthday (Photos) / Davido With His Dad And Late Mum(photo) / Pic Of The Day- What Will You Do If You Are His Dad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

:'( SAD - Paul Walker's Last Coversation With His Dad by biddy09(m): 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2013
source: http://naijatrendzone..com/2013/12/paul-walkers-dad-reveals-last.html

During an exclusive sit-down interview with E! News, the late actor's father, Paul Walker Sr., revealed the last conversation he had with his famous son before the star's sudden passing on Saturday—and their talk had to do with death and Walker's "daredevil" activities.
"The last conversation we had, I sat there, I looked at him and I said, 'You know, I love you very much. I love all of you. And we're all very, very close. If anything was to happen to anybody in this family, it would be a rough deal,'" Walker's father tells us.
"I said, 'Promise me, no more daredevil stuff.' I said, 'If in your heart, you say, I can do this, then by all means, do it. If your mind says, maybe not. Then don't.' I looked at him, I said, 'Will you promise me that?'"
Re: :'( SAD - Paul Walker's Last Coversation With His Dad by Nobody: 1:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
First to Comment R.I.P
Re: :'( SAD - Paul Walker's Last Coversation With His Dad by harlos: 1:56pm On Dec 09, 2013
And what was his reply...undecided

1 Like

Re: :'( SAD - Paul Walker's Last Coversation With His Dad by Peterwizzy: 6:16pm On Dec 09, 2013
?
Re: :'( SAD - Paul Walker's Last Coversation With His Dad by Airforce1(m): 1:55am On Dec 10, 2013
Nigerians should allow dis paul walker to rest in peace abeg

Follo follow people

(1) (Reply)

Prophet Caught With A Married Woman Having S*x / "Move In"- Justin Bieber Tells Selena Gomez / #ANGRY !!!!!!:_ They Use My Bently As Police Car In Dubai - P*SQUARE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.