Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,732 members, 7,817,014 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:57 PM

Seun!! Nairalanders! Pls Help Me In This Contest - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Seun!! Nairalanders! Pls Help Me In This Contest (382 Views)

Please Help Me Win This Contest To Fufill My Dream. / Help A Nairalander Win This Contest Please!!! / Nairalanders Pls Help My Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seun!! Nairalanders! Pls Help Me In This Contest by benatex(m): 2:02pm On Dec 09, 2013
HELLO EVERYONE, TIS ME AGAIN. Guys i just participated in an online modelling contest and I want you all to vote me as the winner

All you have to do is go to http://www.campuspeeps.com/register.php and register, after that, go to d frontpage, check d topic titled ' Cast Your Vote For CAMPUSPEEPS FACE OF THE Year
Here', next you comment on the topic with 'CONTESTANT 7'' that's all. Thanks guys
Re: Seun!! Nairalanders! Pls Help Me In This Contest by donphilopus: 4:22pm On Dec 09, 2013
I would have helped you oo! But the website you're referring us to, is just too stewpid! Why would they be asking me add some numbers up to 5 times, yet I won't be registered?? Are/were they expecting me to continue to sum them?? They must be foolish.

(1) (Reply)

## Soldiers Of Allah ? ## / Be The Change / When Temptation Extends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.