Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,287 members, 7,853,358 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 03:07 PM

PDP Crisis: Jonathan's Meeting With Aggrieved Govs Deadlocked Again - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Crisis: Jonathan's Meeting With Aggrieved Govs Deadlocked Again (753 Views)

Dickson,alamieyeseigha Ordered Out Of Jonathan's Meeting With PDP Board Of Trust / Saraki Holds Peace Talks With Aggrieved Senators / Photos From President Jonathan's Meeting With Parents Of Abducted Chibok Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Crisis: Jonathan's Meeting With Aggrieved Govs Deadlocked Again by yaxeji: 2:05pm On Dec 09, 2013
...We Attended Meeting Just To Inform President Of Our Defection - Wamakko

Efforts by President Goodluck Jonathan to bring to an end the crisis rocking his Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) that led to the defection of five of the seven aggrieved governors to All Progressive Congress (APC) was stalled in the early hours of Monday when the meeting ended.

Read More: http://www.frontiersnews.com/index.php/politics/36-politics/6845-pdp-crisis-jonathans-meeting-with-aggrieved-govs-deadlocked-again
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan's Meeting With Aggrieved Govs Deadlocked Again by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 09, 2013
watch ur back apc, ds guys were sent to mess u pple up
Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan's Meeting With Aggrieved Govs Deadlocked Again by heykims(m): 2:26pm On Dec 09, 2013
I no kuku care if d APC eventually snatches d presidency. What i know is even if APC cant profer any progressiveness in d country, nigeria cant experience backwardness compared wt wat d Poverty Development Party will offer where any internationally recognised improvement is always proven on papers.
PDP is a curse to Nigeria I swear.

1 Like

Re: PDP Crisis: Jonathan's Meeting With Aggrieved Govs Deadlocked Again by kel4soft: 2:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
I thought they were slaying Amaechi in the other thread that he has been used as scapegoat.

I smh.

(1) (Reply)

Gulma Tactical UAV (Nigerian AirForce 610 & 611) Video!!!! / Senate To Create Another State For People Of Southern Kaduna " Gurara State " / Taawunu Annual National Conference: Nigeria Amalgamation Expires December 31

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.