Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,009 members, 7,825,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

Please Vote For Me As The Campuspeeps Face Of The Year - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please Vote For Me As The Campuspeeps Face Of The Year (629 Views)

Face Of Peace Africa 2013 Beauty Pageant Kicks Off / Kate Henshaw Is The Face Of Blessing Perfume / Miss World 2006: Please Vote For Miss Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Vote For Me As The Campuspeeps Face Of The Year by Megaekevisky: 2:49pm On Dec 09, 2013
PLEASE FRIENDS, RELATIVES AND WELL WISHERS, VOTE for me as the CAMPUSPEEPS FACE OF THE YEAR... i need your vote to WIN this contest... CLINK THE LINK BELOW TO VOTE... http://campuspeeps.com/post.php?id=4148
I really need your vote, your vote will definitely count in making me be CAMPUSPEEPS FACE OF THE YEAR..... Please, please, please and please, vote for me, your vote is the ladder with which I will use to reach the crown. MY NAME IS "EKEVISKY" ON THE MODEL BOARD...
STEPS TO VOTE...
1)View my profile at CAMPUSPEEPS FACE OF THE YEAR CONTESTANT 5; EKEVISKY PROFILE
2) Cast your vote on the contest's voting board at CAMPUSPEEPS FACE OF THE YEAR VOTING BOARD. VOTE FOR EKEVISKY
Format of voting; TYPE "I VOTE FOR CONESTANT 5; ekevisky" in the comment box.
Voting starts on Monday, 9th December 2013 and ends on Sunday, 15th December 2013....
Thanks and God bless as you vote and help me win the crown..
Remember; YOUR VOTE COUNTS!!!
http://campuspeeps.com/post.php?id=4146#1204135328
Re: Please Vote For Me As The Campuspeeps Face Of The Year by 3Nelda: 11:36pm On Dec 09, 2013

(1) (Reply)

بیوگرافی / Is It Worth Opening A Store In Nigeria / Pls Any Cloth Label Designer..?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.