Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,866 members, 7,817,562 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

Wonders Of Iphone You Never Knew - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wonders Of Iphone You Never Knew (559 Views)

5 Things You Probably Never Knew Your Mobile Phone Could Do.. / Lenovo S90 "Sisley": A Blatant Copy Of iPhone 6 Design / Price And Availability Details Of Iphone 5C and 5S In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wonders Of Iphone You Never Knew by scubed(m): 4:59pm On Dec 09, 2013
The iPhone is an amazing device, and thanks to inventive app developers, it’s a more powerful and impressive tool every year. I’ve had an iPhone for several years, and I’m still discovering features. Here are some of the wonders that your iPhone can do that you aren’t aware of;
1. When taking photos, it is important to remember that despite the advanced features that come with the iPhone camera, it is still an iPhone. There are times when photos become jittery, but one way to lessen the possibility of blurry photos is to take photos by using your headphones as a shutter button. When in the camera app, simply press the center of the headphones and the photo is taken.

Read more at http://www.yomi.ashiru.me/2013/12/09/wonders-iphone-never-knew/#MYSJxSyuBodKKPhG.99

(1) (Reply)

Did A Mtn Customer Representative Call You? / RISK FREE Jailbreak/unlock Ios 7.0/6.1.4 Iphone 5S/5C/4S/4 / Carl Care

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.