Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,433 members, 7,864,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:55 AM

Am Proud Of Being Black(must Read) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Am Proud Of Being Black(must Read) (472 Views)

Davido To Wizkid over Drake's post -proud Of You My Brother!! / Meet The 11 Year Old Girl Who Is Pregnant And Proud Of It. / 'my Buttocks Is 7ft Wide & I Am Proud Of It' - Sarah Massey (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Proud Of Being Black(must Read) by wezzybm(m): 6:45pm On Dec 09, 2013
A white man said, "colored people are
not allowed
here."
The black man responded "Listen sir,
when I was
born I was BLACK when I grew up I was BLACK, when
I'm sick I'm BLACK, when I go in the
sun I'm BLACK,
when I'm cold I'm BLACK, when I die I'll
be BLACK.
But you sir. When you are born you're PINK When you
grow up you're WHITE, when you're
sick, you're
GREEN, when you go in the sun you
turn RED, when
you're cold you turn BLUE, And when you die you
turn PURPLE. And you have the nerves
to call me
colored?!!!" like If you proud to be
black

2 Likes

Re: Am Proud Of Being Black(must Read) by Airforce1(m): 6:48pm On Dec 09, 2013
U proud u were born black where as deep down inside of you, you wish u wre light skinned.

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, Join Me And Celebrate / Wizkid,reminisce To Perform At Koga Entertainment's CONCERT / Dinosaurs Could Be Brought Back To Life Using Bird DNA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.