Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,117 members, 7,821,832 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1001) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3759562 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (3836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Emekus92(m): 9:51am On Jan 05, 2019
melodyogonna:
Guys where can I download avengers infinity war? couldn't find it on toxicwap.

Fz movies.... Netnaija
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by emypro17: 9:53am On Jan 05, 2019
#1000 page
a simple favour 5.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:10am On Jan 05, 2019
JeromeBlack, are you seeing this? shocked

AHCB:
insult? Nah. Someone who was sure my moniker is another huge case of bullsh1t is now sure my moniker is asshole has come back. Hope you know what they call people who reply idiots? So, what they call those people is something I damn well know I ain't, so why bother? grin cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 10:22am On Jan 05, 2019
alexistaiwo:
JeromeBlack, are you seeing this? shocked

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 10:31am On Jan 05, 2019
Biko, this is a new year now. We don't need trolling and pained feelings.

grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:19am On Jan 05, 2019
But you can acronymise AHCB moniker abi undecided

JeromeBlack:
Biko, this is a new year now. We don't need trolling and pained feelings.

grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by sod09(m): 11:43am On Jan 05, 2019
oyaskii:
I saw 13, how many did you see?
19 cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by CityHitz: 12:32pm On Jan 05, 2019
CityHitz Entertainment [YOUTUBE REPORT]

Yesterday views was 26,234 views
Today's view is about 27,380 views
Just about 12:07pm

Follow Tupee Promise here....
His music is fast trending on youtube
Title: WHY ft PSquare

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HlDj8VWxZF0
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gdagar: 12:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
I am watching Bumblebee 2018 right now.

STORYLINE: On Cybertron, the Autobot resistance, led by Optimus Prime, are on the verge of losing the civil war with the Decepticons and prepare to evacuate the planet. A Decepticon force, led by Soundwave, Shockwave and Starscream, intercept them during the evacuation, and Optimus sends B-127 to Earth in order to set up a base of operations where the Autobots can regroup.

You can download by visiting below link.

https://www.moviescinemahd.com/2019/01/bumblebee-2018-full-hindi-movie-download-dual-audio-hd.html

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 3:08pm On Jan 05, 2019
alexistaiwo:
But you can acronymise AHCB moniker abi undecided

Oga, stop looking for trouble.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 05, 2019
Black Mirror: Bandersnatch 7.7

Me after watching the movie.

Move is quite confusing.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SmilingMary(m): 4:58pm On Jan 05, 2019
oyaskii:
I saw 13, how many did you see?

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jan 05, 2019
watched Acquaman last night. no sexual scenes at all. just amazing acting from beginning to end. the fighting scenes are sooo epic. superb movie. 10/10

waiting to see if other movies coming out this year will be just as good. undecided

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:20pm On Jan 05, 2019
The people who think Lionheart is overrated are just angry that its igbo themed.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kemyem: 5:33pm On Jan 05, 2019
where hands touch (9/10)
That girl is a good actress...

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bountyhunter: 5:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
People will watch a movie and come here talkingshit about how great or trashy the movie is without a proper review. For something you watch you can't even talk one point from the whole story good or bad, shame. You fvcking in nursery school where they answer A or B, good/bad, true/false Dafuq...

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
BlackKlansman-

This movie reminded me what a great director Spike Lee is.

Great story but not much on character development, except for Flip's character that went through a very subtle but significant change. The story also made me read up on the lynching of Jesse Washington. Sick stuff. Almost made me throw up. It also led me to 'The Birth of a Nation', and that story, folks, left me feeling distinctly unclean.

What I love about 'BlackKlansman' is the beautiful dramatic and theatrical techniques used to present race relations in America and how it affects modern society.

A solid 8.5/10

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bountyhunter: 6:16pm On Jan 05, 2019
Ishilove:
BlackKlansman-

This movie reminded me what a great director Spike Lee is.

Great story but not much on character development, except for Flip's character that went through a very subtle but significant change. The story also made me read up on the lynching of Jesse Washington. Sick stuff. Almost made me throw up. It also led me to 'The Birth of a Nation', and that story, folks, left me feeling distinctly unclean.

What I love about 'BlackKlansman' is the beautiful dramatic and theatrical techniques used to present race relations in America and how it affects modern society.

A solid 8.5/10
Kudos Ishi
That's how to do it. Sweet.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 6:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
I want to watch King of Boys but I'm not close to any of the cinemas they're showing it at over here and I can't find any link cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RedboneSmith(m): 7:57pm On Jan 05, 2019
Valerie47:
The people who think Lionheart is overrated are just angry that its igbo themed.

I am Igbo. Lionheart is overrated. Nkem Owoh was that movie's saving grace, but even that wasn't enough to totally salvage it. The movie is just meh.

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 8:50pm On Jan 05, 2019
bountyhunter:

Kudos Ishi
That's how to do it. Sweet.
Yezzur... wink
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 8:59pm On Jan 05, 2019
RedboneSmith:

I am Igbo. Lionheart is overrated. Nkem Owoh was that movie's saving grace, but even that wasn't enough to totally salvage it. The movie is just meh.
shey eti gbo.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ChiefSupplier55(m): 9:48pm On Jan 05, 2019
who here have watched RUNAWAY from o2tvseries.com
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Probz(m): 10:56pm On Jan 05, 2019
Valerie47:

85% of Nollywood films are Igbo-themed though aren’t they.

Lionheart wasn’t all that (Nkem Owoh’s performances aside).

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2019
ChiefSupplier55:
who here have watched RUNAWAY from o2tvseries.com

Marvel's The Runaways?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:06pm On Jan 05, 2019
Just mistakenly shifted deleted my recent movies folder (November ending last year to January) 24GB worth... See pain cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2019
A Simple Favour...6/10
Genre : Comedy, Thriller, Drama

The storyline was quite ok, the first half of the movie was quite engaging, the later part wasn't that memorable, as the movie totally lost its suspense & wow factor. Its quite saddening that what set out as a promising thriller, turned out to be Corny & predictable. Nevertheless, the acting was quite good, Anna Kendrick really did good.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 11:31pm On Jan 05, 2019
Raph Breaks The Internet..5/10
Genre :Animation

First off, i totally loved the first movie, Disney just had to mess up this one all in the name of a sequel. Unlike the first movie, this one had no story & little substance, it was basically filled with advertisements & cross promotion content. Though the voice acting & moral were quite ok, but none of them could salvage the day.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kemyem: 11:39pm On Jan 05, 2019
RedboneSmith:

there was nothing to look forward to in the movie, it was just there... Netflix didn't know how to classify it sef, they just put comedy... the movie didn't make sense at all... the time nkem owoh just entered that place where they were doing the deal and about to milk that hausa guy, I don't even know the correlation sef, how did she know he was there when she told him to stay outside and wait for her... that place didn't just gel... the movie is so dry and it looks rushed... story telling was poor too.... I still love genevieve but this movie was just there....

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by babasolo(m): 12:12am On Jan 06, 2019
Shutter Island 9/10

Genre: thriller/ mystery
Was just mind f**ked,

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by chic2pimp(m): 1:39am On Jan 06, 2019
ibkayee:
I want to watch King of Boys but I'm not close to any of the cinemas they're showing it at over here and I can't find any link cry

My House nko? embarassed embarassed....Come watch it at my Yard sweerie smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (998) (999) (1000) (1001) (1002) (1003) (1004) ... (3836) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.