Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,606 members, 7,865,465 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:34 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (108) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3839840 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (3865) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 2:53pm On Jul 18, 2015
Chimezie250:
waiting for it, 28/7/2015 the official release date
Well, it has already leaked online. Man, that was one dark animated film. A whole lotta dying...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 4:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
Lila & Eve.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Floyd45(m): 6:27pm On Jul 18, 2015
Hello All,
I registered my presence on this thread a while ago, but i think i am back again. Anyways let me get down to the point. I'm am priveledged to watch some movies in the cinema before the general public does. From time to time i can give you recommendations on which movie to go for and which not to waste your money on. Just holla @ the mention button. A couple of movies you should check out.

1. Infinitely Polar Bear: A father trying to raise two cute little girls while his wife struggles to get an MBA degree. See it with your spouse or girl friend. Personal rating 7/10.

Holla grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 7:51pm On Jul 18, 2015
The Age of Adaline.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by davide470(m): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
cao:
The Age of Adaline.
Hey Mod, what's good. Been a while
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:38pm On Jul 18, 2015
davide470:
Hey Mod, what's good. Been a while
I dey-o, been working and apparently still living. You?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by davide470(m): 10:20pm On Jul 18, 2015
cao:

I dey-o, been working and apparently still living. You?
Lol. Same Ol, Same Ol..

Any new 4D game for the boys?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:29pm On Jul 18, 2015
davide470:
Lol. Same Ol, Same Ol..

Any new 4D game for the boys?
I'm still patiently waiting for a good bundle deal for the 1TB PS4, so I'll finally be able to play The Witcher 3. We're all patiently waiting for Uncharted 4...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tashajstrobel: 10:33pm On Jul 18, 2015
Robin Hood
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by davide470(m): 11:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
cao:

I'm still patiently waiting for a good bundle deal for the 1TB PS4, so I'll finally be able to play The Witcher 3. We're all patiently waiting for Uncharted 4...
1TB PS4!!.. Coooool..

What's the range for a good deal over there?

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 11:21pm On Jul 18, 2015
davide470:
1TB PS4!!.. Coooool..

What's the range for a good deal over there?
The 1TB PS4 only got released on the 15th, and it retails at £349, but there were some decent deals on release day, the best being a limited offer that only ran for that day from Amazon's Prime Day sale. It was £329 with Destiny, 3 months PS+, PS TV & a digital copy of Ultra Street Fighter. Was tempted...here's hoping that the retailers go crazy during the Christmas season or New Year's.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by davide470(m): 11:37pm On Jul 18, 2015
cao:

The 1TB PS4 only got released on the 15th, and it retails at £349, but there were some decent deals on release day, the best being a limited offer that only ran for that day from Amazon's Prime Day sale. It was £329 with Destiny, 3 months PS+, PS TV & a digital copy of Ultra Street Fighter. Was tempted...here's hoping that the retailers go crazy during the Christmas season or New Year's.
So, let's say Retail price are c£329 pending the demand, mhen, then you need to garner more hours then. or is there a future pre-order?

Tested it yet for any bug?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 12:18am On Jul 19, 2015
Insidious Chapter 3 down… Just finished it, not for d faint hearted grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tashajstrobel: 9:59am On Jul 19, 2015
Tuntheycr7:

I am watching Avatar now.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tashajstrobel: 10:04am On Jul 19, 2015
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 10:45am On Jul 19, 2015
davide470:
So, let's say Retail price are c£329 pending the demand, mhen, then you need to garner more hours then. or is there a future pre-order?

Tested it yet for any bug?
It's already out (15th as in, the Wednesday that just passed). I'll just continue waiting until the 1TB PS4 gets below £250...unless the bundle offer is really good. If we started testing a Sony console at my place of work, I'd think that would be considered working with the enemy...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by tashajstrobel: 11:11am On Jul 19, 2015
Chimezie250:
I am also waiting for it, 28/7/2015
http://movietallk..com/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Simplyunique: 1:22pm On Jul 19, 2015
cao:
Lila & Eve.
afternoon ma'am.... pls wats ur take on dis movie. want2 download it
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 1:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Simplyunique:

afternoon ma'am.... pls wats ur take on dis movie. want2 download it
Ma'am? Now, I feel ancient...the film was okay, it could have been better, but Viola Davis reminded us that she's still a talented actress. Jennifer Lopez actually didn't suck. Saw the twist a mile away.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by beautifullll1(f): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Me watching FOCUS
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by beautifullll1(f): 3:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Me watching Focus
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 4:07pm On Jul 19, 2015
Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Finally watching it for the second time. Strucker was a real disappointment, I really wanted more from him.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by khalhokage(m): 4:33pm On Jul 19, 2015
cao:
Avengers: Age of Ultron.
Finally watching it for the second time. Strucker was a real disappointment, I really wanted more from him.

Who's Strucker?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 4:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
khalhokage:

Who's Strucker?
Baron von Strucker.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by khalhokage(m): 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
cao:
Baron von Strucker.
Oh right, I can't follow the comics, is he an integral character in the MCU?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 5:23pm On Jul 19, 2015
khalhokage:

Oh right, I can't follow the comics, is he an integral character in the MCU?
He's the one who was in charge of the experiments of the Maximoff Twins. His people are the ones who stole Loki's spectre, he was one of Hydra's top men - he was introduced in the post-credit scene of CA:TWS. Then kinda wasted in AAoU.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by khalhokage(m): 5:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
cao:

He's the one who was in charge of the experiments of the Maximoff Twins. His people are the ones who stole Loki's spectre, he was one of Hydra's top men - he was introduced in the post-credit scene of CA:TWS. Then kinda wasted in AAoU.

Ok thanks.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dannycrest(m): 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2015
With only one episode remaining, Season Three’s first arc seems determined to fill its remaining time with as much lurid pageantry as possible. If Hannibal sustains this current level of bloodshed, I fear that the entire cast is going to end up permanently crippled and will have to chase each other around exotic locations in wheel-chairs, dragging IV drips and respiratory tanks behind them!

PROS
+ Exciting twists!
+ Another great ending
+ Plots coming together

CONS
- Puzzling character choices
- Gratuitous sex scene

Read Full Story and Photos: http://arvimax..com/2015/07/hannibal-season-3-episode-6-dolce-review.html
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 7:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
dannycrest:
With only one episode remaining, Season Three’s first arc seems determined to fill its remaining time with as much lurid pageantry as possible. If Hannibal sustains this current level of bloodshed, I fear that the entire cast is going to end up permanently crippled and will have to chase each other around exotic locations in wheel-chairs, dragging IV drips and respiratory tanks behind them!

PROS
+ Exciting twists!
+ Another great ending
+ Plots coming together

CONS
- Puzzling character choices
- Gratuitous sex scene

Read Full Story and Photos: http://arvimax..com/2015/07/hannibal-season-3-episode-6-dolce-review.html

People like u no dey hear something. Movie and TV series na the same thing? undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by imeslo: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2015
watching Jurassic World on Android through showbox http://mobilesnack.net/app-show-box-apk-download/
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:47am On Jul 20, 2015
beautifullll1:
Me watching Focus
Have U watched "Now You See Me"?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by beautifullll1(f): 6:24am On Jul 20, 2015
Kaycee7:
Have U watched "Now You See Me"?
not yet.... Is it interesting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) ... (3865) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.