Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1075) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3747376 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 11:39am On Feb 07, 2019
JeromeBlack:

If you were the black guy that he ended up beating to death because of a rape you didn't commit, would you like his brand of honesty?

I swear. Too many black are just anti-black. No unity, no pride in their blackness

Exactly, especially Nigerians

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 11:43am On Feb 07, 2019
blingxx:

OK... So we should punish him for something he didn't do, and he only thought about of doing it... Everyone makes mistake we all about our darkest thoughts angry nobody is innocent
This is like a sinner going to the alter to confess his sins
And he even admitted being ashamed of it. We have all thought about doing terrible things that we never followed through with, and if some of us were to admit it in the open, the whole place will burn.

Blacks and victim mentality
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 11:56am On Feb 07, 2019
Aquaman 7/10

Basically entertaining. Whenever they talk about the chemistry between 2 actors, it's usually invisible to me. I used to chalk it up to something that maybe, only directors and professional critics could see. But, damn, the chemistry between Momoa and Amber Heard was just too obvious. And that was really important to the movie seeing as their scenes chew up a good chunk of screen time.
And boy, is this movie cheesy. The cheesiness is as abundant as the amount of water we see in the movie. But somehow, they make it work. At least, it's not cringey.

P.S: Women and fashion. While everybody was busy fighting, Atlanna's priority was a hot bath and fresh change of clothes before making a dramatic appearance after her sons were done beating the stuffing out of each other. In the words of my Lil sister, Yaaaasss Queen!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 12:05pm On Feb 07, 2019
Viking007:
Game Night? 10/10? Funny? They tried so hard to be funny. Movie was barely average.
As in ehn.....some persons are quite impressionable....once someone they like give any trashy movie a high rating....they seem not to find fault again when watching that movie.....Game night was not all that funny....just about average if not below...

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Feb 07, 2019
It is about to go down cheesy

Wait for it smiley

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Feb 07, 2019
I take it you are referring to me.

The person that recommended that movie also recommended hereditary and countless other movies I don't like which I made known here.

I don't think anyone here was more vocal against hereditary than me.

Infact took me two weeks to watch 28mins before deleting.

So abeg drop that shii.

Variety is the spice of life.
Itzneowizy:
As in ehn.....some persons are quite impressionable....once someone they like give any trashy movie a high rating....they seem not to find fault again when watching that movie.....Game night was not all that funny....just about average if not below...
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2019
Abeg make una rate movies make I download jare. Too much quarrel on the thread already grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 12:22pm On Feb 07, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I take it you are referring to me.

The person that recommended that movie also recommended hereditary and countless other movies I don't like which I made known here.

I don't think anyone here was more vocal against hereditary than me.

Infact took me two weeks to watch 28mins before deleting.

So abeg drop that shii.

Variety is the spice of life.
Didn't refer to you....Didn't mention you.....You're pointing your self out..... Are you Impressionable undecided.....?

No qualms tho.....We've got different taste....

The movie was not that funny to me tho...just an Okay movie

grin
But guy......10/10??.....howfa you na undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 12:23pm On Feb 07, 2019
Itzneowizy:
It was below average, I couldn't even finish it before pressing Ctrl Shift Delete.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 12:27pm On Feb 07, 2019
xynerise:
Abeg make una rate movies make I download jare. Too much quarrel on the thread already grin
Rodent 9/10
A Talking Cat 7.5/10
Party Bus to Hell 9.5/10
Now go and download and leave us in peace.
[img]https://media1./images/5fefb5db9eb9daf1cbe34548171afa32/tenor.gif?itemid=5528375[/img]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 07, 2019
Did you complain when I rated Saving Private Ryan 10/10 and gave bird box 9/10?

I gave 10/10 because the movie kept me captivated and entertained from the beginning to the end, something which is very unusual for me.

Itzneowizy:
Didn't refer to you....Didn't mention you.....You're pointing your self out..... Are you Impressionable undecided.....?

No qualms tho.....We've got different taste....

The movie was not that funny to me tho...just an Okay movie

grin
But guy......10/10??.....howfa you na undecided

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
Are you seriously serious right now? shocked

Kaycee7:

Rodent 9/10
A Talking Cat 7.5/10
Party Bus to Hell 9.5/10
[img]https://media1./images/5fefb5db9eb9daf1cbe34548171afa32/tenor.gif?itemid=5528375[/img]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 12:43pm On Feb 07, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Did you complain when I rated Saving Private Ryan 10/10 and gave bird box 9/10?

I gave 10/10 because the movie kept me captivated and entertained from the beginning to the end, something which is very unusual for me.

Lol....ma niqqa grin grin.....No wahala brah....

We sha know who recommended Game night for you cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Feb 07, 2019
Itzneowizy:
Lol....ma niqqa grin grin.....No wahala brah....

We sha know who recommended Game night for you cheesy

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 07, 2019
I said it cheesy

Shots fired tongue

Waiting for retaliation smiley

alexistaiwo:
It is about to go down cheesy

Wait for it smiley

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 12:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ishilove:

And he even admitted being ashamed of it. We have all thought about doing terrible things that we never followed through with, and if some of us were to admit it in the open, the whole place will burn.

Blacks and victim mentality

Please. Keep quiet. We both know your razzness limits your sense on this issue.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 12:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
This thread will heat up today.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 12:59pm On Feb 07, 2019
Kaycee7:

Rodent 9/10
A Talking Cat 7.5/10
Party Bus to Hell 9.5/10

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 1:00pm On Feb 07, 2019
@DandeNumeruno maybe our taste in genre is parallel
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:09pm On Feb 07, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Please. Keep quiet. We both know your razzness limits your sense on this issue.

Don't be a rude, disrespectful douche bag. For once PRETEND to have a modicum of home training.

Modafucking asshole. All you do here is shove your nonsense down everyone's throat and I'm so fvcking sick of it.

Don't quote me again because I will respond to you. I have time today

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 1:14pm On Feb 07, 2019
Kaycee7:

Rodent 9/10
A Talking Cat 7.5/10
Party Bus to Hell 9.5/10

Not my kind of movie undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ishilove:

Don't be a rude, disrespectful douche bag. For once PRETEND to have a modicum of home training.

Modafucking asshole. All you do here is shove your nonsense down everyone's throat and I'm so fvcking sick of it.

Don't quote me again because I will respond to you. I have time today

Sharrap.

You of all people? You are talking about home training?

Let's face the truth. As far as the matter of Liam Neeson's racism is concerned, your bias cannot be removed. Your Nigerian mentality will not allow you to make sense in the issue.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Itzneowizy(m): 1:18pm On Feb 07, 2019
[quote author=alexistaiwo post=75501581][/quote]..Peace cool
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:26pm On Feb 07, 2019
oyetpel:
This thread will heat up today.

alexistaiwo:
I said it cheesy

Shots fired tongue

Waiting for retaliation smiley

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 1:29pm On Feb 07, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Sharrap.

You of all people? You are talking about home training?

Let's face the truth. As far as the matter of Liam Neeson's racism is concerned, your bias cannot be removed. Your Nigerian mentality will not allow you to make sense in the issue.
Your anus must be jealous of all the _shit your fingers type.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by introvertme: 1:48pm On Feb 07, 2019
So proud of how far we've come on this thread. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:50pm On Feb 07, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Are you seriously serious right now? shocked

Have I ever been unserious before?
[img]https://media1./images/03b5e71c842323867d0768b480a9125f/tenor.gif?itemid=13405014[/img]

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:54pm On Feb 07, 2019
Ishilove:

Your anus must be jealous of all the _shit your fingers type.

You like talking about asssholes and anuses.

Is it a throwback to your slay-queen/olosho days?

8 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 1:58pm On Feb 07, 2019
xynerise:

Not my kind of movie undecided
So you even sabi the kind of movie you want to watch and yet you're disturbing us. If you don't geddifok....
[img]https://media1./images/4a48f4e7d5165275bc080e394d985683/tenor.gif?itemid=3579776[/img]
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 2:25pm On Feb 07, 2019
blingxx:
Can anyone tell me why liam neeson is getting so many hate from niqqaz? ... He was just being honest undecided
I don’t ‘cancel’ the guy personally since he’s acknowledged his mistake and takes accountability for how unjustified it was. That saying, some black people are upset because black people have and are still victims of people who thought and still think like Liam Neeson 40 years ago, situations like this are still a lived reality for some people, it is what it is *shrug*
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 2:28pm On Feb 07, 2019
ibkayee:

I don’t ‘cancel’ the guy personally since he’s acknowledged his mistake and takes accountability for how unjustified it was. That saying, some black people are upset because black people have and are still victims of people who thought and still think like Liam Neeson 40 years ago, situations like this are still a lived reality for some people, it is what it is *shrug*

Well said

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by ibkayee(f): 2:36pm On Feb 07, 2019
JeromeBlack

By the way, is your name pronounced Jeh-roh-mee or Jeh-rome? Lol I don’t know why not knowing is bothering me this much cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (1072) (1073) (1074) (1075) (1076) (1077) (1078) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Archtype(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.