Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1086) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3752636 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
NEW POLICE STORY.. 7.5/10
GENRE:Action, Crime, Drama
LANGUAGE: Chinese

Another spectacular movie from Jackie Chan, his performances were absolutely phenomenal, the dude is really a legend, because it takes courage to perform all the stunts he did in the movie and i really honour him for that.

The movie had a fairly original content, with a harsh and hardcore thrilling effect that leaves one with an overload of violent shootouts, dazzling stunts and relentless executions.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 3:14pm On Feb 11, 2019
AHCB:
that during the beginning of the war. Have you seen the tuskegee airmen or red tails?

I haven't seen those 2 movies
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
WINNERS & SINNERS..8/10
GENRE:Action, Comedy, Crime

This movie combined elements of action crime,comedy and Kung Fu together, thus, giving birth to an awesome concept. It was basically slapstick comedy at its best.

This is one movie that tends to make you laugh out loud & hard irrespective of how many times you've seen it.. Highly recommended if you love slapstick comedies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 3:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
mekaprime:

Another spectacular movie from Jackie Chan, his performances were absolutely phenomenal, the dude is really a legend, because it takes courage to perform all the stunts he did in the movie and i really honour him for that.

The movie had a fairly original content, with a harsh and hardcore thrilling effect that leaves one with an overload of violent shootouts, dazzling stunts and relentless executions.

Eh? There are many police story movies with Jackie Chan

Abeg this new one, is it the one where he has a grown up daughter?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 3:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Have any of you seen this trash called "Yakuza Vampire"?

The movie is a disgrace to all vampire themed movies and TV shows worldwide angry

I watched it long time ago. I did not finish it. It was a ridiculous movie.

Very weird Japanese nonsense
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 3:21pm On Feb 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Eh? There are many police story movies with Jackie Chan

Abeg this new one, is it the one where he has a grown up daughter?
The one of 2004. The one were he accidentally leads his team into a trap from which he was the only survivor.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 3:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
mekaprime:

The one of 2004. The one were he accidentally leads his team into a trap from which he was the only survivor.

Okay then. It's not the latest one that I watched
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 3:29pm On Feb 11, 2019
krattoss:
seconded cheesy
Missed the days of Van Helsing, resident evil, etc.

Resident evil

Van helsing was the shit. I watched it like 5 times back in the day when I was in school
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
If you know what I did as payback to the fuul that recommended this trash to me angry

JeromeBlack:

I watched it long time ago. I did not finish it. It was a ridiculous movie.

Very weird Japanese nonsense
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 4:01pm On Feb 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I haven't seen those 2 movies
No wonder. Try and see them.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 4:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
troubleseller:
They are both Netflix specials. Watched them at a friend's house. There is a third one called Deep in the Heart Texas. But please look for them especially Equanimity. Equanimity is probably the most intelligent comedy special I have ever seen and I have seen a LOT of them. To give a little spoiler, he started with a punchline and ended with the same punchline but what was intelligent was how he meandered the set and got to the end.

I have only seen Age of Spin. Please, where can I download the rest of his comedy specials?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:34pm On Feb 11, 2019
alexistaiwo:

If you know what I did as payback to the fuul that recommended this trash to me angry

Someone recommended that movie? That person must be locked up in prison for that. angry angry
Film that does not have head or tail
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by blingxx(m): 5:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
mekaprime:

The criminal mastermind is the son of the police chief.. I seriously can't remember the last time I saw this movie cheesy I still small that time... You try o
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 11, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Resident evil

Van helsing was the shit. I watched it like 5 times back in the day when I was in school
Dracula says hi cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by SAMBHOSS(m): 6:00pm On Feb 11, 2019
velvet Buzzsaw....10/10
Robin Hood...4/10
Law Abiding Citizen(2009)....20/10grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 6:06pm On Feb 11, 2019
xynerise:

I have only seen Age of Spin. Please, where can I download the rest of his comedy specials?
For What It's Worth and Killing Them Softly are on YouTube, the rest I watched on Netflix.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 6:13pm On Feb 11, 2019
SAMBHOSS:
velvet Buzzsaw....10/10
Robin Hood...4/10
Law Abiding Citizen(2009)....20/10grin
Where did you see Velvet Buzzsaw?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:20pm On Feb 11, 2019
troubleseller:
Where did you see Velvet Buzzsaw?

Its on fz naw, Jake Gyllehaal
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Kaycee7(m): 7:30pm On Feb 11, 2019
mekaprime:

One of my best Jackie Chan movies and my best entry in the Police Story series. With great support from Daniel Wu and Nicholas Tse. It was one of the few movies that I first saw Chan take on a serious role as opposed to his comical characters in previous movies and yet still deliver some dope choreography in the action scenes.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 7:31pm On Feb 11, 2019
oyetpel:

Its on fz naw, Jake Gyllehaal
Ya. Just saw it. Haven't been on that site for some time now. Have you watched it?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 7:33pm On Feb 11, 2019
Miss Sloane 9/10...... I really enjoy this one. Its like I was seeing leonidas strategy used against the invading Persian army being use in politics yet addressing american gun control policy. So many unexpected twist and the lady, damn she's good its like watching Robert Downey junior + mark wahlberg female version at its best... Thanks for the recommendation oyetpel
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 7:39pm On Feb 11, 2019
troubleseller:
Ya. Just saw it. Haven't been on that site for some time now. Have you watched it?

But samhboss rated it highly.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 7:41pm On Feb 11, 2019
Has anybody seen nobody's fool and good deeds both are by Tyler Perry. Do rate it, I don't wanna waste mb. I know he rarely disappoint but those madea Halloween shit was just way way out of my league.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 8:09pm On Feb 11, 2019
Galapagous:
Has anybody seen nobody's fool and good deeds both are by Tyler Perry. Do rate it, I don't wanna waste mb. I know he rarely disappoint but those madea Halloween shit was just way way out of my league.
If it's No Good Deeds then I'd rate it a 3 or 3.5. Haven't seen Nobody's Fool so can't rate it but since it has Tiffany Haddish don't think I'll ever see it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 8:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
To Download List...

The Guilty.

Prospect.

Velvet Buzzsaw.

Destroyer

Point Man.

Then Came You.

Braveheart (1995)
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 8:36pm On Feb 11, 2019
blingxx:

The criminal mastermind is the son of the police chief.. I seriously can't remember the last time I saw this movie cheesy I still small that time... You try o

Lol..This is actually my first time seeing the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 8:43pm On Feb 11, 2019
Are you talking about the Jackie movie in which the robbers kill police for sport.

Jackie called their respective parents to a gathering to see their wayward kids.

Is it the same movie?

mekaprime:

Lol..This is actually my first time seeing the movie.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 9:11pm On Feb 11, 2019
oyetpel:

Dave Chappelle: Equanimity & The Bird Revelation

Just found out that this won a grammy.

Where can i get it?

I need it too. Already searching
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 9:15pm On Feb 11, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Are you talking about the Jackie movie in which the robbers kill police for sport.

Jackie called their respective parents to a gathering to see their wayward kids.

Is it the same movie?

yup, the very same one.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Viking007(m): 9:22pm On Feb 11, 2019
The Accountant: 8/10. shocked

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:24pm On Feb 11, 2019
The movie haff tey na smiley

mekaprime:

yup, the very same one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1083) (1084) (1085) (1086) (1087) (1088) (1089) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.