Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,975 members, 7,825,040 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3765187 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) ... (3838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vampire2020: 7:47pm On Mar 18, 2019
Up next

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by iamJ(m): 8:20pm On Mar 18, 2019
vampire2020:
About to start this.
you will be glad you did

I envy you, wish I could start again .

Have watched it from the beginning almost 5 times

Game of thrones, I rewatched that 1 almost 16 times

I will still do it again B4 it begins April
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vampire2020: 8:37pm On Mar 18, 2019
iamJ:
you will be glad you did

I envy you, wish I could start again .

Have watched it from the beginning almost 5 times

Game of thrones, I rewatched that 1 almost 16 times

I will still do it again B4 it begins April
thanks boss,I want to even put it on big screen grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2019
This one everybody is seeing Predestination, all i can say is get ready to be mind fu.cked on a fu.cked up level. You might see yourself replaying some scenes more than once just to grasp what really happened.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by BlackManta(m): 11:46pm On Mar 18, 2019
mekaprime:
This one everybody is seeing Predestination, all i can say is get ready to be mind fu.cked on a fu.cked up level. You might see yourself replaying some scenes more than once just to grasp what really happened.

Predestination fall my hand big time.

I only watched it once and I understood everything.

I have seen better mind bending movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by TheKingIsHere: 11:49pm On Mar 18, 2019
Movies to watch out for in the next 2-3 months

1. Shazam
2. Endgame
3. Godzilla
4. Detective Pikachu
5. Pet sematry
6. Bright burn

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 12:54am On Mar 19, 2019
oyaskii:
Batman: Under the red hood is probably the best thing DC has ever been involved in.
I still like vendetta.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 6:58am On Mar 19, 2019
BlackManta:

Even if you understood it once, the concept of the movie is very unique and the sequence of events could be explained in two separate ways because of its circular closed loop idea of time travel.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mekaprime: 9:14am On Mar 19, 2019
BlackManta:

You probably saw the movie recently for the first time & that must have been after reading the spoilers from here or elsewhere. even if you previously had the knowledge of how time travel & time paradox works, there is no way you'll tell me you watched that movie once & understood 100% of what happened there.....If you saw the movie btw 2014 & 15 when the movie came out & after 2hours or so of watching the movie you knew SPOILER ALERT, john,Jane, the baby, fizzle bomber were the same person, omo you must be a genus then.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 9:37am On Mar 19, 2019
Just concluded watching The punisher and black widow animated movie and I can finally see why some people were masturbating about into the spider verse.

You have been served trashy animations for so long that a single average one as into the spider verse looks like the best thing after the discovery of fire.

Marvel should either continue following the footprints of into the spider verse or stop making animations altogether.

Let me go and watch Predestination jare.
From den of thieves to the Punisher and black widow.
What a waste of time back to back cry

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:46am On Mar 19, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Even if you understood it once, the concept of the movie is very unique and the sequence of events could be explained in two separate ways because of its circular closed loop idea of time travel.

Spot on. I doubt anyone could watch that movie once and understand EVERYTHING the movie was trying to depict without recourse to site(s) that explained it. He might have understood the movie on the face level, but if he researches further, there are other revelation he'd realize.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 9:47am On Mar 19, 2019
mekaprime:

You probably saw the movie recently for the first time & that must have been after reading the spoilers from here or elsewhere. even if you previously had the knowledge of how time travel & time paradox works, there is no way you'll tell me you watched that movie once & understood 100% of what happened there.....If you saw the movie btw 2014 & 15 when the movie came out & after 2hours or so of watching the movie you knew SPOILER ALERT, john,Jane, the baby, fizzle bomber were the same person, omo you must be a genus then.

Well said.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MrWriter(m): 11:14am On Mar 19, 2019
Fynestboi:
Let us know the movie you are currently watching now, be it a Yoruba movie, an English, Hausa, Igbo, Ghanian, Indian, Korean, Chinese, British, American or even Anime etc gringringrin or Home video, TV Series (season movies), what episode?

Any kind of movie you are currently watching now just post the name and if possible a little summary.

...let's keep the ball rolling..!

Trailer: Captain Marvel (Movie Discuss)

Movie Review
Carol Danvers becomes one of the universe's most powerful heroes when Earth is caught in the middle of a galactic war between two alien races. Directors: Anna Boden, Ryan Fleck Writers: Anna Boden (screenplay by), Ryan Fleck (screenplay by Stars: Brie Larson, Gemma Chan, Samuel L. Jackson #cmablog #movie #trailer

Personally, I feel the movie is overrated and basically a repetition of what Marvel Studio has been producing. Lemme know of what you think in the forum. Just click on the link below:

https://www.cmabrains.com/community/main-forum/new-captain-marvel-overrated-or-what/#post-3

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 11:44am On Mar 19, 2019
Hell to Pay

7.5 / 10

Another great one from DC... Action packed from start to finish.... Epic killing spree all through the movie...

Everyone literally hustling to enter Heaven..., even Vandall Savage, that one was weird...its like he even actually died in the movie

And my man Zoom was casually strolling allover the place with a Bullet Hole in his Head ♁

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Mar 19, 2019
Predestination

Mehn.....
Who wrote this story? embarassed
The person deserves to be shot for doing a great job at infusing confusing confusion into viewers already preexisting confusion angry

Though if you pay close attention and memorise previous scenes details, movie was somehow straightforward.

Game of Thrones fans should have no problems deciphering this plot.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 12:33pm On Mar 19, 2019
Enough said (2013) 8/10.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 12:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
then came you 8/10...a better version of fault in our stars ✨

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 12:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Just concluded watching The punisher and black widow animated movie and I can finally see why some people were masturbating about into the spider verse.

You have been served trashy animations for so long that a single average one as into the spider verse looks like the best thing after the discovery of fire.

Marvel should either continue following the footprints of into the spider verse or stop making animations altogether.

Let me go and watch Predestination jare.
From den of thieves to the Punisher and black widow.
What a waste of time back to back cry
� lol... back to back!!!!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 1:07pm On Mar 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Predestination

Mehn.....
The person deserves to be shot for doing a great job at infusing confusing confusion into viewers already preexisting confusion angry

Though if you pay close attention and memorise previous scenes details, movie was somehow straightforward.

You have come again with your razz analysis.

How far, kazeem
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 1:09pm On Mar 19, 2019
mekaprime:

Actually one will discover this as you get towards the end of the movie, but you will wonder how come? And the how come is the time travel and the mistake of John recurring even as he kept going back in time to correct it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Mar 19, 2019
Not today, Satan! smiley
JeromeBlack:

You have come again with your razz analysis.

How far, kazeem

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:45pm On Mar 19, 2019
Don't mind me jare.

When work gets less hectic today, I want to watch The Prestige.

Will I be disappointed?
Make I no kuku waste my time.
Galapagous:

� lol... back to back!!!!!!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 1:50pm On Mar 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Don't mind me jare.
When work gets less hectic today, I want to watch The Prestige.

Will I be disappointed? Make I no kuku waste my time.
as for Christian bale's PRESTIGE u won't be disappointed.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Mar 19, 2019
That is why it is a paradox.

What he does or doesn't do is somehow inconsequential in the grand scheme of things.

His continued existence is the only thing required.
oyetpel:

Actually one will discover this as you get towards the end of the movie, but you will wonder how come? And the how come is the time travel and the mistake of John recurring even as he kept going back in time to correct it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Predestination

Mehn.....

please what is this movie all about ? people have been shouting this movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 3:08pm On Mar 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Predestination

Mehn.....

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 3:18pm On Mar 19, 2019
Filth - 7/10
I think this is the movie M. Night saw and decided to cast him in Split. Really liked the Scottish accent he pulled off in this one. Didn't understand some of what was said but that didn't stop it from being enjoyable.
Destroyer 6/10
For some reason, I found Nicole Kidman's transformation highly distracting. The execution of the story was what killed the movie. There was a reveal at the end but because of the many flashbacks, it was not enjoyable.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:04pm On Mar 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Apples and oranges...

There is nothing complex about Game of Thrones at all. It's actually very easy to figure out and comprehend. Convoluted plot lines and multiple protagonists, but very linear agglomeration. Predestination, meanwhile is a collage of non-linear plots (glued together in a deliberate haphazardous order). Thus, rather complex, at the very least far more complex than GoT.

A Westworld or Legion fan on the other hand won't have any problem figuring out Predestination. They belong in the same stratum/cut from the same cloth.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 4:39pm On Mar 19, 2019
THE DOMESTICS - 8/10 Was intense mehn and lil gory but cool. Enjoyed it grin Storyline made sense to an extent.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 4:40pm On Mar 19, 2019
nani667:
Hell to Pay

7.5 / 10

Another great one from DC... Action packed from start to finish.... Epic killing spree all through the movie...

Everyone literally hustling to enter Heaven..., even Vandall Savage, that one was weird...its like he even actually died in the movie

And my man Zoom was casually strolling allover the place with a Bullet Hole in his Head ♁

So downloading
DC should prolly stick to cartoons grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by bobo65(m): 4:41pm On Mar 19, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Predestination

Mehn.....

Have you seen enemy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1143) (1144) (1145) (1146) (1147) (1148) (1149) ... (3838) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.