Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,744 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1151) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3763596 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (3838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
nani667:
Wonder Woman

5.5 / 10

Epic disappointment.... I guess overall the movie wasn't that bad but it was mostly depressing... Firstly I didn't really feel any Wonder Woman vibes from the main character, for me she was not just Wonder Woman material at all...
And then there's the CGI and the fight scenes, it all seemed rather tacky sad

And their Aries.... WTF ?! sad

Ultimately I found myself fast forwarding through most of the movie while watching... Literally forced myself to watch it just to i could delete it and free up precious 2.2GB of space that the movie was taking up on my phone...
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 2:42pm On Mar 22, 2019
Suicide Squad: Hell to pay
Very matured entry into the DCAU.
It felt as if I was watching a real movie.
The violence and gore made it worthwhile.
Rating: 8.5/10
When it comes to shows and cartoons:
D.C far far greater than Marvel.
Cc: Hulk616 undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 2:48pm On Mar 22, 2019
nani667:
Wonder Woman

5.5 / 10

Epic disappointment.... I guess overall the movie wasn't that bad but it was mostly depressing... Firstly I didn't really feel any Wonder Woman vibes from the main character, for me she was not just Wonder Woman material at all...

And that Aries.... WTF ?! sad

Ultimately I found myself fast forwarding through most of the movie while watching... Literally forced myself to watch it just to i could delete it and free up precious 2.2GB of space that the movie was taking up on my phone...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2019
Ares BOREres is one of the worst villains in CBM history,he literally bored audiences to sleep.her last fight with BOREres was an eye sore

nani667:
Wonder Woman

5.5 / 10

And that Aries.... WTF ?! sad

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by nani667: 3:10pm On Mar 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
Ares BOREres is one of the worst villains in CBM history,he literally bored audiences to sleep.her last fight with BOREres was an eye sore

Eye Sore is actually an understatement... That final battle was just too painful too watch... And just when you thought this shite couldn't get any worse, it does.... The scene from when the Pilot dude died and she turned to Goku

I was almost in tears.... The Garbage almost brought me to tears... I was like WTF am I Watching...?? Is this the same WW that everybody in the DC thread was Hyping anyhow sad

Mehn... This movie just ruined my day sha.... Everyone Involved in that movie needs to face Firing squad.... And hanged afterwards just to make sure that they are all Dead

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by vampire2020: 3:13pm On Mar 22, 2019
Next movie on my list

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 3:22pm On Mar 22, 2019
@bold text,that scene was disappointing,one annoying thing was how she kept nagging about how she needs to kill BOREres

nani667:

Eye Sore is actually an understatement... That final battle was just too painful too watch... And just when you thought this shite couldn't get any worse, it does.... The scene from when the Pilot dude died and she turned to Goku

I was almost in tears.... The Garbage almost brought me to tears... I was like WTF am I Watching...?? Is this the same WW that everybody in the DC thread was Hyping anyhow sad

Mehn... This movie just ruined my day sha.... Everyone Involved in that movie needs to face Firing squad.... And hanged afterwards just to make sure that they are all Dead
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Suicide Squad: Very matured entry into the DCAU.

DC 100 animations 0 oscar

Marvel grin grin 1 animation 1 oscar

DC fans please do the maths grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Mar 22, 2019
nani667:

what a fantastic review grin grin grin
when you said you skipped wonder woman to watch homecoming, i told you you made the right decision. Now you can see what we were preventing you from. grin grin grin
DC is just of collection of trash and dirt you even said garbage everywhere.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WetSmoke: 4:04pm On Mar 22, 2019
armadeo:
Monikers for this nairaland sha.

Wetsmoke I greet you.
Na sooo my brother
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DandeNumeruno(m): 4:06pm On Mar 22, 2019
all I see here are hopeless fanboys hiding behind their insecurities by bashing a superior comic company.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
i'm patiently waiting for Shazam,the trailers are bland AF with lame jokes grin,my dustbin looks better than the acting and CGI

hulk616:
what a fantastic review grin grin grin
when you said you skipped wonder woman to watch homecoming, i told you you made the right decision. Now you can see what we were preventing you from. grin grin grin
DC is just of collection of trash and dirt you even said garbage everywhere.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by gustav25: 4:11pm On Mar 22, 2019
DandeNumeruno:
all I see here are hopeless fanboys hiding behind their insecurities by bashing a superior comic company.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2019
Nani667. Have you seen Batman: Bad Blood?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 4:25pm On Mar 22, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Suicide Squad: Very matured entry into the DCAU.
have you seen Hulk: Where Monsters Dwell? Men that animation is better than Into the spider verse.

Try downloading it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:32pm On Mar 22, 2019
download at your peril

AHCB:
have you seen Hulk: Where Monsters Dwell? Men that animation is better than Into the spider verse.

Try downloading it.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AHCB: 4:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
download at your peril

thank god say you sef no. Lol
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 5:01pm On Mar 22, 2019
AHCB:

Try downloading it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by troubleseller: 5:08pm On Mar 22, 2019
kongolo:
Yes...another offering by the overhyped and overrated Tarantino
I bet that sounded better in your head. No wahala. Just sit back and relax, let me roll you another Premium Oshogbo...

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 5:19pm On Mar 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
most dangerous?i dont think so,read the Injustice comic then come back

Go see justice league DOOM and u will have a rethink about that......u will agree with me if I say the most intelligent men are far the most dangerous...albert Einstein lead the team who descover the so called nuclear weapon of course he said he wasn't ashamed of what he brought he's only sad the way it was use(Hiroshima nakasaki)....if bat he go rogue he can wipe out the justice league with his intelligence.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 5:24pm On Mar 22, 2019
i've seen JL Doom,have you read the Injustice storyline? People need to stop acting like batman is dangerous.if all league members go rogue,batman will die first.

Galapagous:

Go see justice league DOOM and u will have a rethink about that......u will agree with me if I say the most intelligent men are far the most dangerous...albert Einstein lead the team who descover the so called nuclear weapon of course he said he wasn't ashamed of what he brought he's only sad the way it was use(Hiroshima nakasaki)....if bat he go rogue he can wipe out the justice league with his intelligence.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 5:26pm On Mar 22, 2019
AHCB:

Try downloading it.
Aiight. Added to my watch list.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyetpel(m): 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
Triple Frontier

If this movie had stopped at 60 minutes i would have loved it, but the script writer got other ideas.
And to all you guys saying the movie teach one not to be greedy, but i don't quite agree.

First of all Tom is their captain, and although life have hit him hard that seeing a lot of money could make him get greedy but as a trained and experienced soldier even with an experienced pilot in the team, i don't think he would have jeopardized their escape and safety by packing more money.

And their adventure in the alps was stupid and boring to me.

Finally, Netflicks is the home of theatre garbages.

This guy will quote me now, to tell me its Netflix.

Oh, and i am getting bored of seeing Pedro Pascal face all over the place, guy too dey act to many movies. I think these new sets of Mexican actors are the luckiest in Hollywood in this era, with so much Mexico/Spanish related movies in the wood same with the lucky ones in the music scene.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 5:28pm On Mar 22, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Aiight. Added to my watch list.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=76891126][/quote]It's better I see a hulk cartoon than waste
free airtel mb on the shitty captain marvel.
Spits! angry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
i've seen JL Doom,have you read the Injustice storyline? People need to stop acting like batman is dangerous.if all league members go rogue,batman will die first.

I haven't read the comic Sha.... In the movie doom, if he haven't come to the rescue, do u think any of those league members would have survive?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 5:33pm On Mar 22, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=76891126][/quote]
It's better I see a hulk cartoon than waste
Spits! angry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 5:34pm On Mar 22, 2019
MJBOLT:

Spits! angry

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 5:38pm On Mar 22, 2019
if those league members went rogue,those villains would have died quick.the only reason batman is even relevant is because of PLOT

Galapagous:

I haven't read the comic Sha.... In the movie doom, if he haven't come to the rescue, do u think any of those league members would have survive?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 5:40pm On Mar 22, 2019
we all know Captain Marvel is better than the DCEU,i understand your pain

Raalsalghul:
Spits! angry

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 5:43pm On Mar 22, 2019
MJBOLT:
we all know Captain Marvel is better than the DCEU,i understand your pain

But you've been pining for a MoS sequel since 2013. cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Galapagous(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2019
Devil 7.5/10 even though this movie deserves a big fat 8, I kinda fell it can't happen in real life. For anybody who think nobody know about the crime they've committed little do they know that there is something called the DEVIL.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1148) (1149) (1150) (1151) (1152) (1153) (1154) ... (3838) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.