Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1263) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3749568 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (3834) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
But but you were sitting beside me as a spectator moments ago.

When did you become a major shareholder in this fight now now? shocked

Let me readjust my betting odds sad

KoiceReloaded:

Dumb huh? Well, guess what? On a good day, you´re a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that leads character. You have the personality of a wallpaper. Cultivating "beefs" with faceless enemies is your sad way of staying relevant. Just the other day, you were begging me for a date. Just wanna tell you I had a good laugh over it with my fiancée. You are so clueless that if you dressed in clue skin, doused yourself in clue musk, and did the clue mating dance in the middle of a field of Hot clues in the height of a clue mating season, you still would not get a clue. I feel sorry for you.

Bit rich coming from an someone that that swaps insult with people half her age on the internet. Try to edit your responses of unnecessary material before attempting to impress us with your insight.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 4:28pm On Apr 28, 2019
troubleseller:
Avengers:Endgame - 8/10
What more can I say? A very befitting way to end the journey. My expectations were higher though but filmmakers make movies not only because they want to meet up to the audience's expectations. Nice movie. Very nice movie.

This is no time for reviews !!!! We are snapping folks out of existence now
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Dumb huh? Well, guess what? On a good day, you´re a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that leads character. You have the personality of a wallpaper. Cultivating "beefs" with faceless enemies is your sad way of staying relevant. Just the other day, you were begging me for a date. Just wanna tell you I had a good laugh over it with my fiancée. You are so clueless that if you dressed in clue skin, doused yourself in clue musk, and did the clue mating dance in the middle of a field of Hot clues in the height of a clue mating season, you still would not get a clue. I feel sorry for you.

Ishilove, so you begged for a date?

So you haven't changed all these years? Since 2012/13 that I have known you, you have been hunting for successful men, especially those who are doctors or based abroad.

grin

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
Afobear:

This is no time for reviews !!!! We are snapping folks out of existence now

The savage snap grin

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:31pm On Apr 28, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Please, don't forget the link. Because , I would argue that you are far more insane than I ever could be.

What kind of mad person puts her whole life online? I would understand a little bit if it was a beautiful life but yours is a broke life. You now put your life online on nairaland of all places where the crazies reside.

Another madness you have is your relentless sanctimonious behaviour. So self righteous, especially when it serves your agenda. You complain about abuse and trolls, yet you are a well known abuser and derailer on nairaland.

You became a super moderator on nairaland that was banning people for trolling, insulting and creating extra usernames. Yet, you couldn't help yourself, you created an extra username to use to abuse people while still maintaining your super moderator role. We all know that you we're hiding behind the LaraiBoluwaji username to abuse people.

People always ask why you reply me and the reason is simple. You are mad! Crazier than I would ever be. Because no matter what I say, I can count on your emotional reaction.

So please, before you psycho-analyze me for madness, please do it for yourself first. I am comfortable in my skin.

Enjoy your pain grin

I am yet to see a single evidence proving that I am LaraiBolaji or whatever. I gave up pondering because I know it's just another manifestation of the psychosis that has not allowed you stop stalking me 6 years down the line.

So you actually believe I put 'my whole life online' so that mentality unsound people like you can stalk me offline to murder me? Bwahahahahahhaa!

Okay, let me humor you this afternoon and let you in on a lil secret- In addition to my Nairaland "whole life", there's also a Facebook version of "my whole life", as well as a Twitter version... and of recent, an Instagram version. They are all radically different from one another, although the Instagram version is the closest to being the most authentic because of the pictures. grin

Logicboy, like I said, you don't know jackshit about me. I only let fools like you think you have me figured out so I can use your stupidity as a distraction. You are a loud mouthed bastard, a disgusting wad of phlegm that clogs my throat on a cold morning. I will keep hacking and spitting you out again and again until you do us all a favour and go lie down on the path of a speeding train.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:
But but you were sitting beside me as a spectator moments ago.

When did you become a major shareholder in this fight now now? shocked

Let me readjust my betting odds sad

The _bitch _shit talked me without provocation. I guess she wanted a proper ass drilling.

5 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 28, 2019
Updated betting odds

Though it started as a conventional romp.
The fight is now a threesomee

alexistaiwo:
Place your bets here.

1x2
Ishi 5.00 vs JeroKoi 1.40

/NG
3.69/1.29

Over/under 10.5 insults
1.21/6.54

Winner by Knockout
Yes - 1.51
No - 5.36

Special bets available on request cool

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:39pm On Apr 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Dumb huh? Well, guess what? On a good day, you´re a half-wit. You remind me of drool. You are deficient in all that leads character. You have the personality of a wallpaper. Cultivating "beefs" with faceless enemies is your sad way of staying relevant. Just the other day, you were begging me for a date. Just wanna tell you I had a good laugh over it with my fiancée. You are so clueless that if you dressed in clue skin, doused yourself in clue musk, and did the clue mating dance in the middle of a field of _hot clues in the height of a clue mating season, you still would not get a clue. I feel sorry for you.

If asking to meet you offline because I find you interesting is 'begging for a date' then you have an over bloated sense of your own self worth. The typical 'she sent me a PM' that Nairaland boys like your brother JeromeBlack throws around. cheesy

Feel sorry for yourself because you are so narcissistic, so stuck up in your little bubble of over bloated self importance that you don't even realise what a fool you are

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ishilove:

If asking to meet you offline because I find you interesting is 'begging for a date' then you have an over bloated sense of your own self worth. The typical 'she sent me a PM' that Nairaland boys like your brother JeromeBlack throws around. cheesy

Feel sorry for yourself because you are so narcissistic, so stuck up in your little bubble of over bloated self importance that you don't even realise what a fool you are

Go and find another sugar daddy, I'm off the market. grin

14 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
Beorn, are you entertained? grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Apr 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The _bitch _shit talked me without provocation. I guess she wanted a proper ass drilling.
Your female relatives are the _bitches, not I, sonny boy! cheesy

You talk 'without provocation' but when you were thowing shades the other day when I was minding my business, you didn't remember, shey? We were cool before then, but without provocation, you attacked me and wrote the same rubbish that comes out of your anus. I was biding my time, until now. You are an asshole. cheesy

Nasty piece of _shit. grin

Whew, that felt good.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ishilove:

Your female relatives are the _bitches, not I, sonny boy! cheesy

You talk 'without provocation' but when you were thowing shades the other day when I was minding my business, you didn't remember, shey? We were cool before then, but without provocation, you attacked me and wrote the same rubbish that comes out of your anus. I was biding my time, until now. You are an asshole. cheesy

Nasty piece of _shit. grin

Whew, that felt good.

Don't go and marry. Age is passing you by, and all you have to show for it is your keyboard prowess. Well done, clap for yourself. Keyboard amazon.

12 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:50pm On Apr 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Go and find another sugar daddy, I'm off the market.
Your mother Olosho. Your sisters ashawo. Your unborn daughters okpo. You grew up with oloshos, that's why you are an expert on who an olosho is.

You think I'm searching? Believe what makes you sleep at night. Bastard son of a thousand fathers! cheesy

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
We don't do that here cry
KoiceReloaded:

Don't go and marry. Age is passing you by, and all you have to show for it is your keyboard prowess. Well done, clap for yourself. Keyboard amazon.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ishilove:

Your mother Olosho. Your sisters ashawo. Your unborn daughters okpo. You grew up with oloshos, that's why you are an expert on who an olosho is.

You think I'm searching? Believe what makes you sleep at night. Bastard son of a thousand fathers! cheesy

See painment!

8 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Believe what makes you sleep at night cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by louiskay(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2019
IF THEM REASON YOU.... embarassed grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 4:59pm On Apr 28, 2019
Wow!! I'm speechless!!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2019
Can they reason the trio of Hulk, Thor and Scarlett Witch?
louiskay:
IF THEM REASON YOU.... embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 5:03pm On Apr 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ishilove:

I am yet to see a single evidence proving that I am LaraiBolaji or whatever. I gave up pondering because I know it's just another manifestation of the psychosis that has not allowed you stop stalking me 6 years down the line.

So you actually believe I put 'my whole life online' so that mentality unsound people like you can stalk me offline to murder me? Bwahahahahahhaa!

Okay, let me humor you this afternoon and let you in on a lil secret- In addition to my Nairaland "whole life", there's also a Facebook version of "my whole life", as well as a Twitter version... and of recent, an Instagram version. They are all radically different from one another, although the Instagram version is the closest to being the most authentic because of the pictures. grin

Logicboy, like I said, you don't know jackshit about me. I only let fools like you think you have me figured out so I can use your stupidity as a distraction. You are a loud mouthed bastard, a disgusting wad of phlegm that clogs my throat on a cold morning. I will keep hacking and spitting you out again and again until you do us all a favour and go lie down on the path of a speeding train.

So, you are even denying that you are LaraiBoluwaji?

You are dumber than I thought. Time to expose your yansh.

I am going to bring up old posts

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ishilove, it's apparent that you have no shame. You're nothing but a two-bit beggar. I won't go on a date with someone twice my age, abeg. Do I look like a grandma _fucker to you? I bet you're ugly, have daddy issues and have low self esteem. Showing your fictitious private life on Nairaland won't make people love you, okay? If anything, it will only go to show you're a pathetic narcissist. A loser.

6 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 5:07pm On Apr 28, 2019
Ishilove:

Believe what makes you sleep at night cheesy

If you were married, you wouldn't be hunting desperately for big men like an olosho.

Or maybe your husband is a broke loser like you?

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by hardeycute(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

See painment!
Real painment.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
Oh boy!!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:11pm On Apr 28, 2019
JeromeBlack:

If you were married, you wouldn't be hunting desperately for big men like an olosho.

For real. _Bitch too desperately broke she's perpetually on the look out for a sugar daddy.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 28, 2019
Can we have an ambulance on standby?

Jerkoi teaming up to dig the back hole leaving the front door unattended to.

This is gradually turning out to be a massacre instead of a threesomee.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Jasonteague(m): 5:17pm On Apr 28, 2019
$1.209 billion in just 3 days
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:19pm On Apr 28, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Ishilove, it's apparent that you have no shame. You're nothing but a two-bit beggar. I won't go on a date with someone twice my age, abeg. Do I look like a grandma _fucker to you? I bet you're ugly, have daddy issues and have low self esteem. Showing your fictitious private life on Nairaland won't make people love you, okay? If anything, it will only go to show you're a pathetic narcissist. A loser.
What did I beg you? Money? A "date"? A job? What exactly? You are so silly, childish and ignorant. Jeez, where do all these small boys pop up from?

I have made great friends like J2381 who is one my oldest friends on Nairaland after meeting them offline and when I asked to meet you, it was because I thought we could be friends seeing as you sounded intelligent and mature. It seems I was wrong. Dead wrong.

I'm ugly? Low self-esteem? Grandma? Pathetic narcissist...

Hmmmm... LMAO!!! The Big Joe, you really need to read this. cheesy

Whatever makes you sleep at night, asshole
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2019
Just when we thought she is out of steam, here is our heroine turning it up a notch.

How will Jerkoi respond to this latest affront?
Will they take it dick laying down?

I don't think so smiley
post=77932279:

What did I beg you? Money? A "date"? A job? What exactly? You are so silly, childish and ignorant. Jeez, where do all these small boys pop up from?

I have made great friends like J2381 who is one my oldest friends on Nairaland after meeting them offline and when I asked to meet you, it was because I thought we could be friends seeing as you sounded intelligent and mature. It seems I was wrong. Dead wrong.

I'm ugly? Low self-esteem? Grandma? Pathetic narcissist...

Hmmmm... LMAO!!! The Big Joe, you really need to read this. cheesy

Whatever makes you sleep at night, asshole

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:24pm On Apr 28, 2019
JeromeBlack:

That's for me to know and you to keep guessing and obsessing over.

Don't let your obsession get the better of you, though. People in their 20s and 30s are now being afflicted with stroke. If you can't get over me, I can recommend some doctors in Yaba Psychiatric.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 5:25pm On Apr 28, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Just when we thought she is out of steam, here is our heroine turning it up a notch.

How will Jerkoi respond to this latest affront?
Will they take it dick laying down?

I don't think so smiley
Taiwo, it seems you are idle this evening.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1260) (1261) (1262) (1263) (1264) (1265) (1266) ... (3834) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Saturnalia(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.