Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1304) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3741352 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) ... (3833) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 11:33am On May 13, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Sharrap. Where were you when the homophobe was throwing insults upandan?

You say HOMOPHOBE as if it's a bad word.

Maybe they should coin a new word to describe me then.

I LOVE ALL PEOPLE, BUT DISLIKE CERTAIN ATTITUDES, BELIEFS AND AFFECTATIONS.

Please do your businees in your closet, don't shove it in my face.

And don't try to preach to me, because any EVANGELIST would tell you his religion is better than your own.

I have a right to my beliefs and so do you.

Keep your beliefs to yourself.

Is it HOMOPHOBIC when I tell gays to shut the hell up and do their thing in private?

I'm a homophobe then... sue me

7 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by xynerise: 11:34am On May 13, 2019
The thread has suddenly turned to homophobic arena grin

Gays are sick though

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:40am On May 13, 2019
Kaycee7:
Once upon a time, cunnilingus and felatio were alien to us. The woman-on-top position was considered taboo. Now, you're considered boring if you don't practice any of the afore mentioned.
The only argument against homosexuality is from a religious standpoint. And not everyone subscribes to religion. People should be free to choose their sexuality as they're to choose their religion. We'll sort what's good and bad out in the afterlife

You're wasting your time. A bigot is all he is... an idiotic one at that. A smart bigot would have come up with intelligent counterpoints, but this one is proud in his glorious stupidity.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 11:41am On May 13, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Ever heard of artificial insemination, or surrogacy? If single women can have kids without procreating nowadays, you can bet your dumb ass that gays can have biological kids too.

And your dumb ass should have know the percentage of the human population that can afford surrogacy is less than 10%, and that includes your gay couples.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 11:44am On May 13, 2019
Kaycee7:
Ever heard of artificial insemination?

Ever heard that it's not affordable for the common man?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 11:50am On May 13, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Heard of surrogates? Or Even adoption?

People have moved past your backwards way of thinking.

Spoken like a true, clown so every woman on this planet are now suppose to be vessels for some ret@rd's sperm.

How dear you mention adoption, you want to adopt a something that is a product of a diick and pusssy? no, pls adopt kids that are a product of diick and assholes.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 11:50am On May 13, 2019
pryme:

I dont do subliminals Beorn, all you have to do is quote me and stop being a biitch.

When you are a product of straight parents you will understand the folly your disturbed mind is distributing, so who will continue Procreation for your gay cousins.
So now your argument is let some people be gay and some should be hetrosexuals.
You are a clown.
Until gay couples begin to produce kids, you have no argument.

You're not worth me being afraid to quote. You're just another character on the Internet so stop feeling like a god when you're barely noticeable to anyone.

I stated my reason for not quoting you, and that's because I couldn't stand the stench of ignorance dripping from your stupid post. I wonder how someone could be this ignorant and proud.

Now you're accusing me of having gay parents and cousins, simply because your rank idiocy was exposed. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

It's only a human with an IQ of a public louse would think everybody has to be gay or product of gay relationship before he'd have the intelligence of standing up for someone who's being discriminated.

I'm straight and proud, come from a straight family and don't watch gay scenes coz I can't stand it, but I'm human enough not to hate on a gay. I watch Empire but don't watch scenes of Jamaal Lion kissing his fellow man, but I don't hate him for who he is. As long as he's not trying to r@pe me or force his gay life on me, I'm good. That's the principle I live on.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:53am On May 13, 2019
You think I'd have said anything if that particular shot had come from you?

I am not taking sides here but that was so over the line and I think koi knows that too.
JeromeBlack:

Sharrap. Where were you when the homophobe was throwing insults upandan?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 11:54am On May 13, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

You're wasting your time. A bigot is all he is... an idiotic one at that. A smart bigot would have come up with intelligent counterpoints, but this one is proud in his glorious stupidity.

See this animal lover calling me a bigot.

I'm sorry I'm intolerant towards someone who thinks he's on same pedestal with gay elephants and gay baboons.

Go have an orgy with them, maybe you'll get an epiphany.

Bolo

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 11:58am On May 13, 2019
Beorn:

You're not worth me being afraid to quote. You're just another character on the Internet so stop feeling like a god when you're barely noticeable to anyone.

I stated my reason for not quoting you, and that's because I couldn't stand the stench of ignorance dripping from your stupid post. I wonder how someone could be this ignorant and proud.

Now you're accusing me of having gay parents and cousins, simply because your rank idiocy was exposed. Whatever makes you sleep at night.

It's only a human with an IQ of a public louse would think everybody has to be gay or product of gay relationship before he'd have the intelligence of standing up for someone who's being discriminated.

I'm straight and proud, come from a straight family and don't watch gay scenes coz I can't stand it, but I'm human enough not to hate on a gay. I watch Empire but don't watch scenes of Jamaal Lion kissing his fellow man, but I don't hate him for who he is. As long as he's not trying to r@pe me or force his gay life on me, I'm good. That's the principle I live on.

Sorry I had to call you out, you were acting like a gay biitch, you know, the one that acts like a girl in gay couples.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 13, 2019
Unionised:

And don't try to preach to me, because any EVANGELIST would tell you his religion is better than your own.

Is it HOMOPHOBIC when I tell gays to shut the hell up and do their thing in private?

You're really behaving like a closet homo. You certainly like the bolded. It's been your mantra since all this nonsense started. Why are you so obsessed with people shoving something in your face? Could it be you're projecting from a having a _dick in ya mouth PTSD? I dunno man... you certainly ticked all the boxes of a typical closeted gay man.

- Projection... check.
- Self hatred... check
- Blind homophobia... check
- Obsession... check

Nobody is shoving anything in your face, pal. It takes two to tangle, remember? You won't see a ball coming at you unless you open your eyes. Bottom line, you can't shove anything down a person's throat (pun intended), if the person in question is the one shoving it down there themselves. Methinks the lady doth protest too much. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:01pm On May 13, 2019
Hilarious comments.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:01pm On May 13, 2019
This is turning into a royal rumble.

Can't even keep up with the activities of all the gladiators in the arena.

May the best side(s) win jare grin

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Ishilove: 12:02pm On May 13, 2019
alexistaiwo:

As in ehn cheesy
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:05pm On May 13, 2019
pryme:

And your dumb ass should have know the percentage of the human population that can afford surrogacy is less than 10%, and that includes your gay couples.

Man, you sure are dumber than a stack of needles. gringrin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joeeee240(m): 12:08pm On May 13, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Ever heard of artificial insemination, or surrogacy? If single women can have kids without procreating nowadays, you can bet your dumb ass that gays can have biological kids too.

This is a very stupîd comment. He is talking about couples.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:11pm On May 13, 2019
joeeee240:

This is a very stupîd comment. He is talking about couples.

If your liquidated brain can't process that it also applies to gay couple, then you're veeeeeery stupid indeed.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joeeee240(m): 12:12pm On May 13, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

If your liquidated brain can't process that it also applies to gay couples, then you're veeeeeery stupid indeed.

You Don't have sense. Your arguments have been completely stupîd throughout

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:13pm On May 13, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Cc koicereloaded. Born.

This is becoming comical. I'm not even worried about his comment but I'm concerned that there were 4 people who liked his comment and probably believe that he is making sense.

Damn.....we have a long way to go.

I cannot but laugh at such a ridiculous predicament grin grin

Let me tell you a story. Real shit_. Not kidding.

When I became enlightened and decided not to follow the hordes of intolerant bigots hating on gays, one day we're about 10 guys gisting, then somehow the issue of gays came up and one of my friends ignorantly said that gay is caused by possession of evil spirit, and what gays needed were deliverance. I was speechless. Speechless because a human being with a certificate from university could think like a dolt.

I asked him what of those who that are born with one deformity or the other? What about those born autistic? Since they're not born in a normal condition, Which type of demons were possessing them? That how man gays have pastors cured? He started using religious angle to prove gays are evil and sinners before God. I asked him, what of him that have lied, slept with several women outside marriage etc, didn't the Bible condemn it as sin as well?

I started exposing his hypocrisy, reminding him of how he's not different from those slave traders and whites that have discriminated against us, na em the bobo provoke. In short my friends joined him in doubting if I was still straight. Some of them accused me there of changing from heterosexual to homosexual. Like, how can Beorn dump the sweet pussy for a butt hole? Lol.

Long story short, I stood my ground and one of them who was cultist nearly stabbed me. He warned me that if I ever defend those "demons" in his presence, he'll fuvk me up. I had to back down before some vile hediot takes my life simply because he met a superior logic.

So don't be surprised that people are liking his distasteful reasoning. They're much worse offline. Being gay or defending homosexuals would get you killed in this country.

It's serious. Defending gay offline is a way deadly game. Be mindful of the bigots you debate it with offline.

P.S: Don't blast my religion (Christianity) for the ignorance of the dude. He's just simply dumb, it has nothing to do with Christianity. I'm a Christian but not an intolerant bigot.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 12:13pm On May 13, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

You're really behaving like a closet homo. You certainly like the bolded. It's been your mantra since all this nonsense started. Why are you so obsessed with people shoving something in your face? Could it be you're projecting from a having a _dick in ya mouth PTSD? I dunno man... you certainly ticked all the boxes of a typical closeted gay man.

- Projection... check.
- Self hatred... check
- Blind homophobia... check
- Obsession... check

Nobody is shoving anything in your face, pal. It takes two to tangle, remember? You won't see a ball coming at you unless you open your eyes. Bottom line, you can't shove anything down a person's throat (pun intended), if the person in question is the one shoving it down there themselves. Methinks the lady doth protest too much. grin grin

Then don't talk about gayism here, because unsuspecting innocents might mistake you for a normal person.

That is all.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:17pm On May 13, 2019
pryme:

Sorry I had to call you out, you were acting like a gay biitch, you know, the one that acts like a girl in gay couples.

When uneducated mofos can't match up to superior logic exposing their stupidity, the next move in their archaic plan to make is start accusing his opponent wrongly.

You remind me of the moronic boys that call ladies sluts_ when they have no proofs of their accusations. When all moves fails them, they pull the oldest trick in their book - calling them sluts_. Dumb move.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 13, 2019
Unionised:

Then don't talk about gayism here, because unsuspecting innocents might mistake you for a normal person.

That is all.

C'mon now, just answer the question. Why are you obsessed with people shoving things in your face?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:20pm On May 13, 2019
JeromeBlack:

So straight couples who are infertile are not natural too?
They're "evil" and possessed with evil spirit, they'd be jailed. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 12:21pm On May 13, 2019
Beorn:

Let me tell you a story. Real shit_. Not kidding.

When I became enlightened and decided not to follow the hordes of intolerant bigots hating on gays, one day we're about 10 guys gisting, then somehow the issue of gays came up and one of my friends ignorantly said that gay is caused by possession of evil spirit, and what gays needed were deliverance. I was speechless. Speechless because a human being with a certificate from university could think like a dolt.

I asked him what of those who that are born with one deformity or the other? What about those born autistic? Since they're not born in a normal condition, Which type of demons were possessing them? That how man gays have pastors cured? He started using religious angle to prove gays are evil and sinners before God. I asked him, what of him that have lied, slept with several women outside marriage etc, didn't the Bible condemn it as sin as well?

I started exposing his hypocrisy, reminding him of how he's not different from those slave traders and whites that have discriminated against us, na em the bobo provoke. In short my friends joined him in doubting if I was still straight. Some of them accused me there of changing from heterosexual to homosexual. Like, how can Beorn dump the sweet pussy for a butt hole? Lol.

Long story short, I stood my ground and one of them who was cultist nearly stabbed me. He warned me that if I ever defend those "demons" in his presence, he'll fuvk me up. I had to back down before some vile hediot takes my life simply because he met a superior logic.

So don't be surprised that people are liking his distasteful reasoning. They're much worse offline. Being gay or defending homosexuals would get you killed in this country.

It's serious. Defending gay offline is a way deadly game. Be mindful of the bigots you debate it with offline.

P.S: Don't blast my religion (Christianity) for the ignorance of the dude. He's just simply dumb, it has nothing to do with Christianity. I'm a Christian but not an intolerant bigot.

Enlightenment indeed.

Look up into the light, what you see shining down on you is an haemorrhoid infested a s s.

3 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:29pm On May 13, 2019
Unionised:

See this animal lover calling me a bigot.

I'm sorry I'm intolerant towards someone who thinks he's on same pedestal with gay elephants and gay baboons.

Go have an orgy with them, maybe you'll get an epiphany.

Bolo

I pointed out to you that homosexualism occurs in nature to counterpoint your absurd claim that it isn't natural, and suddenly I'm a zoophile?

Hehehe... you're hopeless. I hope that one day you will come out of that closet. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 12:29pm On May 13, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Man, you sure are dumber than a stack of needles. gringrin

No, I may be an asshole but you are fvck face.

You are a disgrace to your entire lineage. If your ancestors were gay I don't think you will even be a molecule talk less of a thought.

You are spitting on your father and your mum,
thank God every man is responsible for his actions or else your Father would have been held responsible for your Buffoonery to think being gay is normal.

If you or your wife or your kids or parents or your grand parents or your great grandparents are a product of homosexuality or their existence was even aided due to the product of homosexuality then am the fool here.
But if they were not, then your brain is operating on frequency shared by maggots.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:32pm On May 13, 2019
Unionised:

Didn't know gays only have sex in markets and public places. When you run out of excuses to defend your barbarism.

4 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:33pm On May 13, 2019
pryme:

No, I may be an asshole but you are fvck face.

You are a disgrace to your entire lineage. If your ancestors were gay I don't think you will even be a molecule talk less of a thought.

You are spitting on your father and your mum,
thank God every man is responsible for his actions or else your Father would have been held responsible for your Buffoonery to think being gay is normal.

If you or your wife or your kids or parents or your grand parents or your great grandparents are a product of homosexuality or their existence was even aided due to the product of homosexuality then am the fool here.
But if they were not, then your brain is operating on frequency shared by maggots.

Pfft. How long did it take you to compose that, you _moron. You think you sound smart? You sound like a child throwing a tantrum. How old are you, btw? Can't be exchanging word with a 13 year old with an internet access.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Beorn: 12:36pm On May 13, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

LOL. Exactly. They're unsmart and dumb. How can he imply that Homos dont do their business in their closet that's why he's hating on them, like they put a gun to his head and force him to watch them in the middle of the road. Talk about brazen madness. grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 12:38pm On May 13, 2019
alexistaiwo:

Can't even keep up with the activities of all the gladiators in the arena.

May the best side(s) win jare grin

Better go and employ a dozen referees grin

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 13, 2019
Beorn:

LOL. Exactly. They're unsmart and dumb. How can he imply that Homos dont do their business in their closet that's why he's hating on them, like they put a gun to his head and force him to watch them in the middle of the road. Talk about brazen madness. grin grin

The guy is probably a closeted gay. He definitely has all the signs. His self hatred is very apparent if you know what to look for.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 12:39pm On May 13, 2019
Beorn:

When uneducated mofos can't match up to superior logic exposing their stupidity, the next move in their archaic plan to make is start accusing his opponent wrongly.

You remind me of the moronic boys that call ladies sluts_ when they have no proofs of their accusations. When all moves fails them, they pull the oldest trick in their book - calling them sluts_. Dumb move.

So wait I should take someone like you seriously?
Someone that is a weak ass gay bitch that can not call out another man on an open forum only to do subliminals?
Suddenly you now have cojones because I helped you out. That's good.
Now since you have warmed up your nerve, use that to walk up to your day and ask him if he is gay? Don't stop there also ask him if you were adopted because he is gay?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1301) (1302) (1303) (1304) (1305) (1306) (1307) ... (3833) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Cleanman(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.