Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1331) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3765648 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (3838) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 3:37pm On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
i'm serious.jokeshit league was a critical and commercial disaster,the worst CBM in the last 19 years.it made $657m while venom made at least $800m

But Venom is a Sony film.
Hope you marvel mofos are also going to claim Xmen origins.
Marveldiots and selective amnesia.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 3:39pm On May 18, 2019
IKON360:
They have carried Marvel vs DC to this thread too. And Marvel keep winning. Well let's see how Batman Hush will do since it's only in animation that DC seems to best Marvel
And T.V shows too. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 3:41pm On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
they are owned by disney,dont mind that olodo

Hey Mjgoat.
Do all the marvel characters film rights belong to Disney.
Answer the question.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 3:43pm On May 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
You mean that MCU and ME studios are not from the same parent company?

I'm talking about film rights and you yapping about parent companu undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 3:45pm On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
we are talking impressive CGI(Avatar) and box office juggernaut(MCU),this loser is mentioning a villain movie.DC first attempt at villan movie in the DCEU (SEWER SQUAD) was a cinematic eyesore.when DC release back to back billion dollar movies in the same year call me

The Same SS that outgrossed all your solo phase 1 movies without a release in china. undecided
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 3:48pm On May 18, 2019
this loser wants to ignore the fact that jokeshit league is a cinematic disaster,nobody here said venom was not produced by sony but marvel entertainment still had a hand in its production.last time i checked DC did not produce any of the dark knight movies

Raalsalghul:

But Venom is a Sony film.
Hope you marvel mofos are also going to claim Xmen origins.
Marveldiots and selective amnesia.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 3:49pm On May 18, 2019
Raalsalghul:
Hey Mjgoat. Do all the marvel characters film rights belong to Disney. Answer the question.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 3:52pm On May 18, 2019
[quote author=MJBOLT post=78501047][/quote]

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Forreellinc: 3:52pm On May 18, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Hey Mjgoat.
Do all the marvel characters film rights belong to Disney.
Answer the question.
cry ah ah don't be mad at him na, English language is a problem for mjbolt
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:00pm On May 18, 2019
REAAALBETPAWA:

let’s trade ass for dick cool

Cc
1realbobby
Vitiligoforlife
Godvilla
Zontage
Sleezwizz
JamesReacher

Deactivate this handle immediately as it beats semblance in all shapes and forms to mine!

Why me? sad are u an agent of darkness? shocked

Cc 2019prophets
1realbobby
Tissuepaper
Sleezwizz
Godvilla
JamesReacher
Zontage
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:01pm On May 18, 2019
sewer squad out grossing MCU phase1 solo movies is nothing to be ashamed of.can you please tell us how a movie containing superman,batman,wonder woman,flash in its first cinematic debut failed critically and commercially

FUN FACT-did you know the death of yondu in GOTG 2 is more iconic than that of superman in BvS

Raalsalghul:

The Same SS that outgrossed all your solo phase 1 movies without a release in china. undecided

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:04pm On May 18, 2019
if you had a functioning brain you would know disney is the parent company of marvel entertainment

[quote author=Raalsalghul post=78501148][/quote]

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:09pm On May 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
The meme was created specifically for a recent movie poster mashup competition not because of James Cameron avatar hype in 2009.

Are you still holding that L

Cc. Kaycee7 grin

Clown. the comments on the pics were in Feb 2010.

The copyright on some pics were 2009

Please, hold on to your L

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:09pm On May 18, 2019
IKON360:
They have carried Marvel vs DC to this thread too. And Marvel keep winning. Well let's see how Batman Hush will do since it's only in animation that DC seems to best Marvel
In animations marvel is better grin angry
Marvel 2 animations --- 2 oscars and over a billion dollars
DC 100 animations -- 0 Oscars and undecided

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:16pm On May 18, 2019
Alexistaiwo, how far?

JeromeBlack:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 4:16pm On May 18, 2019
Ishilove:

Some movies are unforgettable, while some are unmemorable. Another James Cameron movie, the Titanic belongs to the former. 21 years after watching that movie, I can still remember almost every line scene. However, prior to today, anytime I think of Avatar, all that flashes through my head are images of a bunch blue aliens with long faces and big eyes running around. The storyline is a blank because the entire movie itself is very unmemorable.

I watched Kick Ass same time with Avatar and that one stuck in my head, not the mighty, groundbreaking Avatar
My Whole entire point...the only thing we remember is the VFX and Blue people speaking one savvy language. Can't even remember a single dialogue or a single scene delivery that blew me away.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:22pm On May 18, 2019
Show us the copyright of 2009 or forever hold on to this grin
JeromeBlack:

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:23pm On May 18, 2019
oyaskii:
My Whole entire point...the only thing we remember is the VFX and Blue people speaking one savvy language. Can't even remember a single dialogue or a single scene delivery that blew me away.

I have not watched avatar since 2012 but I can remember many parts.

1. The main actor flying on a big bird.

2. The bombing of the avatars land by the US space force

3. The permanent transfer from the guys human body to the avatar.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 4:24pm On May 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I am a big fan of yours, I really am.

But what is the difference between Marvel Entertainment and MCU?

Are they not from the same parent company?
i no wan fight but Marvel Entertainment and MCU are quite different, Marvel Entertainment (including Comics and the studios) loan (or leased ) out marvel characters to other studio to develop and make movie of e.g 20th century fox (X-men, Deadpool), Sony (spiderman) while MCU are 100% Marvel studios movies which are connected and in the same "Verse".
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by JeromeBlack: 4:26pm On May 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
Show us the copyright of 2009 or forever hold on to this grin

Anyone can see that you have lost. 2010/2009 not much difference.

People were still making infinity war memes that came out a year before.

I don't have your time. Anyone can go to the website and see the dates of the pics.

Ogbeni. Take your L.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 4:29pm On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
if you had a functioning brain you would know disney is the parent company of marvel entertainment

As usual meandering the question.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 4:30pm On May 18, 2019
oyaskii:
i no wan fight but Marvel Entertainment and MCU are quite different, Marvel Entertainment (including Comics and the studios) loan (or leased ) out marvel characters to other studio to develop and make movie of e.g 20th century fox (X-men, Deadpool), Sony (spiderman) while MCU are 100% Marvel studios movies which are connected and in the same "Verse".
I don't know why you have to answer this Marvel dunces especially Mjgoat (MJbolt). They know nothing.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:30pm On May 18, 2019
and how many of questions did you dodged undecided abeg shift,you are more confused than the DCEU

Raalsalghul:

As usual meandering the question.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 18, 2019
The genesis of the argument is the fact that you said there were different memes inspired by the hype of Avatar.

Okay, provide one of them, you went to bring a mashup contest photo (is that meme?)

And I pointed out that the fact that the photo provided by you wasn't inspired by the Avatar hype but rather created specifically for a movie poster mashup competition.

Show me a meme specifically designed due to the James Avatar craze or hold this.

MJBOLT, ama need another L from your inventory, this one is getting stale grin
JeromeBlack:

Anyone can see that you have lost. 2010/2009 not much difference.

People were still making infinity war memes that came out a year before.

I don't have your time. Anyone can go to the website and see the dates of the pics.

Ogbeni. Take your L.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:34pm On May 18, 2019
are you not the re.tard who doesnt know disney is the parent company of marvel entertainment

Raalsalghul:

I don't know why you have to answer this Marvel dunces especially Mjgoat (MJbolt). They know nothing.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 18, 2019
I know they are different.

My question is Are they owned by the same parent company?
oyaskii:
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:35pm On May 18, 2019
Vic2Ree we need some of your L from your inventory

alexistaiwo:
The genesis of the argument is the fact that you said there were different memes inspired by the hype of Avatar.

Okay, provide one of them, you went to bring a mashup contest photo (is that meme?)

And I pointed out that the fact that the photo provided by you wasn't inspired by the Avatar hype but rather created specifically for a movie poster mashup competition.

Show me a meme specifically designed due to the James Avatar craze or hold this.

MJBOLT, ama need another L from your inventory, this one is getting stale grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 4:36pm On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:
are you not the re.tard who doesnt know disney is the parent company of marvel entertainment

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raalsalghul: 4:38pm On May 18, 2019
MJBOLT:

Okay.
From the dunce who thinks all the film rights of Marvel characters belong to one studio. grin
Try sniffing a different brand of cow dung. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2019
JeromeBlack:

I have not watched avatar since 2012 but I can remember many parts.

1. The main actor flying on a big bird.

2. The bombing of the avatars land by the US space force

3. The permanent transfer from the guys human body to the avatar.
As you can see..The things you just listed bro are things that wouldn't be worth remembering if the movie was that Dope in all ramifications, no dialogue, no singular emotion to tie to any character, cliché story...Titanic that came out 1996 and i can still remember almost all the scene without seeing the movie for another 5 years, i remember each score and the particular scene it was used from "Southampton"when Rose talks about titanic for the first time, to "Hard to Starboard" to "death of titanic" when it sank to "Come Josephine, in my flying machine" when Rose floats and stare to the stars after jack dies or the iconic "My heart will go on" by the Legendary Céline dion at the End....Avatar is nowhere near this heights in terms of relevance.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by MJBOLT: 4:42pm On May 18, 2019
can you show everybody here where i said that,cant you see that you are special kind of dumb,you have nothing else to say so you are grasping at straws.this kind of foolishness is why thanos was looking for the infinity stones

Raalsalghul:

Okay.
From the dunce who thinks all the film rights of Marvel characters belong to one studio. grin
Try sniffing a different brand of cow dung. grin

1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 4:43pm On May 18, 2019
alexistaiwo:
I know they are different.

My question is Are they owned by the same parent company?
yes...Disney.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1328) (1329) (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) ... (3838) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: Tombob and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.