Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,113 members, 7,821,821 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3759535 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (3836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by empirecast(f): 9:13am On Oct 01, 2015
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 12:17pm On Oct 01, 2015
pls where can I download TWILIGHT SAGA: BREAKING DAWN - PART 2
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by mikigen(m): 1:53pm On Oct 01, 2015
Vikings season 2
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Hotdiamond(m): 2:11pm On Oct 01, 2015
Enjoy your movies more with close captions.
Get subtitles of movies and TV SHOWS @ subscene.com

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RAKITIC: 6:31pm On Oct 01, 2015
Abeg who sabi movie wey get action pass STRIKE BACK
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Springz(f): 8:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
Home
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by armadeo(m): 10:12pm On Oct 01, 2015
khalhokage:

Lol, I've already seen Fury Road, I decided to watch the older movies Mad max, mad max 2, and mad max thunderdome.
Thunderdome is left.
I was surprised to see that Mel Gibson was the original Max.

Really. i watched them a long time ago and they remain my mel favs with lethal weapon, bravehear and maverick.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Csami(m): 10:44pm On Oct 01, 2015
armadeo:

Really. i watched them a long time ago and they remain my mel favs with lethal weapon, bravehear and maverick.

You forgot the Patriot...best movie ever

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 12:13am On Oct 02, 2015
Exodus: god's & Kings
Quite disappointed with the movie; This movie was half assed done.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 1:05am On Oct 02, 2015
Pompeli
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by khalhokage(m): 3:45am On Oct 02, 2015
armadeo:

Cool, so how's thunderdome?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by almightygod: 11:52am On Oct 02, 2015
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2015
Singh is Bling.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 9:28pm On Oct 02, 2015
SPY (Unrated)......It's been a while since i watched a very interesting movie. grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by dolphinheart(m): 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2015
Simplyunique:
Downloaded the subtitle from subscene.com
Pls can you tell me how the site works? I mean what do I do after downloading from that site .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Simplyunique: 10:54pm On Oct 02, 2015
dolphinheart:

Pls can you tell me how the site works?
I mean what do I do after downloading from that site .
U extract d main subtitle file then open ur movie with mx player or vlc and locate d subtitle.
To xtract use apps like rar.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 12:16am On Oct 03, 2015
No Good Deed......Haven't watched a good movie like this in a long time.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 1:45am On Oct 03, 2015
Blended. Rating this movie five stars *****
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 1:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
RaeMystix:
Blended. Rating this movie five stars *****
Nice to know I'm not the only one who liked this film. Although, I like Adam Sandler films, regardless of the fact he plays the same character over and over again. Plus, Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore films (i.e The Wedding Singer & 50 First Dates) have always been enjoyable.

Anywho, I'm watching Prom Night. I don't know why I decided to watch Crackle's Hallowstream Weekends watchlist...here's hoping this decision works out.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by khalhokage(m): 1:51pm On Oct 03, 2015
Pixels.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 3:44pm On Oct 03, 2015
Well, Prom Night was generic...Now watching Detention.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 4:09pm On Oct 03, 2015
cao:

Nice to know I'm not the only one who liked this film. Although, I like Adam Sandler films, regardless of the fact he plays the same character over and over again. Plus, Adam Sandler & Drew Barrymore films (i.e The Wedding Singer & 50 First Dates) have always been enjoyable.

Anywho, I'm watching Prom Night. I don't know why I decided to watch Crackle's Hallowstream Weekends watchlist...here's hoping this decision works out.

I absolutely do agree with you about the fact that Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore are a well paired onscreen couple. There's something about them, perhaps the fact that they relate to the everyday modern couple. I like that. That's what makes their movies sucessful.

I am difinetly not into scary movies. Not my thing. By the way, I hate any thing that has to do with Halloween. So i'll say goodluck with that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by cao(f): 5:40pm On Oct 03, 2015
RaeMystix:

I absolutely do agree with you about the fact that Adam Sandler and Drew Barrymore are a well paired onscreen couple. There's something about them, perhaps the fact that they relate to the everyday modern couple. I like that. That's what makes their movies sucessful.

I am difinetly not into scary movies. Not my thing. By the way, I hate any thing that has to do with Halloween. So i'll say goodluck with that.
Well, it looks like that's how I'm spending my Saturday. I haven't really been scared that much, but I've just taken a short break since Insidious is next on the list & I think I've to actually prepare myself for that...

UPDATE: I've stopped watching Insidious, I kinda what to slap the child for the nonsense stunt he's pulling with the ladder. Now watching The Caller.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by RaeMystix: 6:28pm On Oct 03, 2015
cao:

Well, it looks like that's how I'm spending my Saturday. I haven't really been scared that much, but I've just taken a short break since Insidious is next on the list & I think I've to actually prepare myself for that...

UPDATE: I've stopped watching Insidious, I kinda what to slap the child for the nonsense stunt he's pulling with the ladder. Now watching The Caller.

I wish I could spend the rest of the weekend at home watching more movies. Lucky You.
I haven't paid any attention to the Insidious movie, since i saw the Trailer on Tv. Nope; Although i've got to give you props for having the courage to watch it....ALONE.

I haven't seen the Trailer for The Caller yet.....Enjoy the weekend .
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Fxwarrior: 9:52pm On Oct 03, 2015
Never surrender. Omo the film na bomb!

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by olu4life(m): 10:01pm On Oct 03, 2015
dolphinheart:

Pls can you tell me how the site works?
I mean what do I do after downloading from that site .
Or simply download an app called SUBLOADER. easy to use. That's what I use for my movies including season films

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 04, 2015
Secret life of Walter Mitty.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:33pm On Oct 04, 2015
Has anybody seen 'The Martian'? I would like to watch it when it hits cinemas in my area.

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (3836) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: reeechy, Ellexy and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.