Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,398 members, 7,822,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:44 PM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1477) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3761833 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (3836) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abdurrazaq(m): 7:33pm On Jul 15, 2019
Fabricated City (2017)
I did not have too much hope on this movie for whatever reason (probably because the name appears odd undecided). However, I am more than entertained from the story and acting displayed. It is a very good mixture of emotion, action and suspense.

A solid 9.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Dotng: 9:40pm On Jul 15, 2019
According to a new report, Daniel Craig will pass the martini to “Captain Marvel” actress Lashana Lynch, who will be introduced as the new 007 in the still-untitled 25th Bond film.

Adam Howard
Updated 07.15.19 11:22AM ET Published 07.14.19 7:26PM ET
In news that will surely come as a shock to James Bond fans and the film industry at large, it was revealed today that longtime 007 Daniel Craig will pass the Walther PPK to black British actress Lashana Lynch in the iconic role.

For years there has been intense speculation about who would take over the reins of one of the most durable and profitable film franchises in history once Craig stepped aside. Much of that speculation has revolved around whether the series might make a nod toward diversity and cast a person of color or a woman for the first time.

But if the report from UK tabloid the Daily Mail is to be believed, the 007 producers are going for a radical twofer: casting a 31-year-old black female newcomer as Bond’s heir apparent.

According to the report, the upcoming, yet-to-be-titled 25th Bond film will reveal Lynch as the new 007 with Craig’s character coming out of retirement for one last mission.

This development will almost certainly divide diehard Bond fans who are notoriously protective about the series, which has spanned six decades and featured six white male actors in the black tux.

For instance, there has been a prolonged debate over whether current “Sexiest Man Alive” Idris Elba could or should replace Craig. In 2014, The Daily Beast broke the news that Amy Pascal, then-head of Sony Pictures Entertainment, wanted Elba to be the next Bond. And almost every interview or profile of Elba has seemed to renew the speculation, about which the Hobbs & Shaw star has remained remarkably sanguine.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lashana-lynch-a-black-woman-is-taking-over-as-james-bond-its-about-damn-time
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2019
This fight scene between Jet Li and some old dude is just awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_A-6QHH9DY

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 10:04pm On Jul 15, 2019
Dotng:
According to a new report, Daniel Craig will pass the martini to “Captain Marvel” actress Lashana Lynch, who will be introduced as the new 007 in the still-untitled 25th Bond film.

Adam Howard
In news that will surely come as a shock to James Bond fans and the film industry at large, it was revealed today that longtime 007 Daniel Craig will pass the Walther PPK to black British actress Lashana Lynch in the iconic role.

For years there has been intense speculation about who would take over the reins of one of the most durable and profitable film franchises in history once Craig stepped aside. Much of that speculation has revolved around whether the series might make a nod toward diversity and cast a person of color or a woman for the first time.

But if the report from UK tabloid the Daily Mail is to be believed, the 007 producers are going for a radical twofer: casting a 31-year-old black female newcomer as Bond’s heir apparent.

According to the report, the upcoming, yet-to-be-titled 25th Bond film will reveal Lynch as the new 007 with Craig’s character coming out of retirement for one last mission.

This development will almost certainly divide diehard Bond fans who are notoriously protective about the series, which has spanned six decades and featured six white male actors in the black tux.

For instance, there has been a prolonged debate over whether current “Sexiest Man Alive” Idris Elba could or should replace Craig. In 2014, The Daily Beast broke the news that Amy Pascal, then-head of Sony Pictures Entertainment, wanted Elba to be the next Bond. And almost every interview or profile of Elba has seemed to renew the speculation, about which the Hobbs & Shaw star has remained remarkably sanguine.

https://www.thedailybeast.com/lashana-lynch-a-black-woman-is-taking-over-as-james-bond-its-about-damn-time
Sir Ian is very likely rolling in his grave.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Octopusssy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 15, 2019
How I'm going to beat the hell out of all those dropping spoilers of hot new movies angry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPH8aSb-ADg

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 10:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
Octopusssy:

Sir Ian is very likely rolling in his grave.
to appease him they can name the new movie 'Gay Bond'.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nova15: 10:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
Dotng:

Adam Howard

So they want to ruin this classic just as they ruined Ghostbusters. angry angry angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 10:31pm On Jul 15, 2019
Octopusssy:
This fight scene between Jet Li and some old dude is just awesome!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_A-6QHH9DY
old dude? Funakuchi Fumio, that's the name of the old dude. Uncle to Jet Li's (Chen Zhen) babe Mitsuko.

Men I watched the life outta Fist of Legend.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 11:10pm On Jul 15, 2019
Underworld.

7.4/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 6:22am On Jul 16, 2019
Nova15:
Anybody that's rating Dunkirk low and calling it uninteresting should go and be watching Disney junior. angry angry

Dunkirk - 8.5/10
More like 9/10 for me.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 6:24am On Jul 16, 2019
Damfostopper:
Dunkirk 2017.......... 1/10......

so if them wan list better war action movie.... dem go follow mention this one.....
Dunkirk is more of War drama.
You want War Action.....go for Black Hawk Down, We were Soldiers

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 6:32am On Jul 16, 2019
Ishilove:

Dunkirk is a solid 8/10. It is a very powerful movie which is not for the shallow minded.
Guess they were expecting action.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 6:35am On Jul 16, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

"I should have saved more"

That scene brought the feels. The Jews consoled him, but he was inconsolable. Schindler was a kind man. They made him an honorary Jew btw, and when he died, they buried him in Isreal.
Schindler's list:
Spielberg's best work in my opinion followed by Lincoln.
The film also made me respect Ralph Fiennes as an actor.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 6:55am On Jul 16, 2019
Fredchisom:
I m watching this guys..
So funny and I haven't stopped laughing
Watch them on YouTube @media base TV.

Commot here with your dry shit . Nonsense and you
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Unionised(m): 7:10am On Jul 16, 2019
New life skills on my bucket list

How to kill with a book

How to kill with a pencil

How to fight with a belt

How to score with my teeth

Next time my boss tries that nonsense......

Thank you John Wick.

Now let me go and watch again, and this time taking notes.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by losprince(m): 8:21am On Jul 16, 2019
Dotng:

Adam Howard

We are in for some cringe feminist and PC bullshits angry
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 8:26am On Jul 16, 2019
Itzneowizy:
as in ehn...i downloaded this movie the first time it came out..couldn't get past 10mins....upon recommendations here i downloaded it again thinking maybe i missed something or will see something

For the past 3 days.....na struggle to even pas 20mins i dey.....next step..shift delete button

Careful now,
Rotten Tomato rates this movie 92%
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 8:32am On Jul 16, 2019
laydoh:
The Meg 10/10

A masterclass from jason.
Jason Statham will forever be my best actor.

replace this movie with Deep Blue See, my best shark hunt movie after Jaws (IMO)

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by DateMynd44(m): 9:32am On Jul 16, 2019
Release Date - 25th July 2019. can't wait to watch

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oloriooko(m): 9:35am On Jul 16, 2019
Please someone should give me sites where i can download free movies on my laptop
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Neimar: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2019
JOHN WICK 3: 7.5/10
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Afobear: 11:21am On Jul 16, 2019
oloriooko:
Please someone should give me sites where i can download free movies on my laptop

Keep asking ... You will grow old !!! How many times will some folks like me shout Telegram ?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by joseph1832(m): 12:05pm On Jul 16, 2019
Underworld: Evolution.

7.7/10.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Gidah:
the movie really touched me, even went on reading alot about the schindlers jew online and some of them still alive, another movie I also kinda enjoy with same kinda story is the pianist, the guy is really a survival.

I'll always remember the Nazi tossing the guy in the wheelchair off the balcony scene. It's something I can never unsee, unfortunately.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 1:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
joseph1832:
Underworld: Evolution.

7.7/10.
This was the best in the franchise...elite from start to finish.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by patsm00re018: 1:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
I'm enjoying korean movies right now like Along with the Gods. It was daebak (awesome)! When I'm tired playing dino hunt 2, I'm watching korean movies!
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
armadeo:

Some peeps still say the holocaust didn't happen. Maybe they can't wrap their minds around the level of genocide involving about 6 million Jews.

I've been looking for a book I read a long time ago on it cant remember the name sef.

Anyway boy in the stripped pyjamas was a very good movie year jerky too. Watched it on hallmark ages ago.

We’re slipping into a culture where people can deny hard facts on the basis of personal politics.

2 Likes

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 16, 2019
Dotng:

Adam Howard

I'm pro female, but there is a line you don't cross, and those fuckers have gone ahead and crossed it.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 16, 2019
Unionised:
New life skills on my bucket list

How to kill with a book

How to kill with a pencil

How to fight with a belt

How to score with my teeth

Next time my boss tries that nonsense......

Thank you John Wick.

Now let me go and watch again, and this time taking notes.

You forgot how to kill with a horse.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Raphl4u: 2:19pm On Jul 16, 2019
https://www.wavitude.com are you an artist with the need of new fans or listeners? Do you want to make funds through your songs, podcasts or usefull audios? then this platform is for youhttps://www.wavitude.com, it is 100% authentic.. check it out and give us feedback on our site or faceboook page (https://web.facebook.com/wavitude/).. Thank you.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2019
O' Brother Where Art Thou? (Rewatch)

The OST is amazing. Can't get the "Man of Constant Sorrow" out of my head. Quite a catchy country tune. The comedy is stellar, but the best part of the film is the music.

8/10

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) (1479) (1480) ... (3836) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m), seunot and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.