Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,833 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

What Movie Are You Watching Now? - TV/Movies (1506) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Movie Are You Watching Now? (3758149 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) ... (3835) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2019
pryme:

Batman clowns all the B - level super heroes in marvel comics (not talking MCU here)-- I mean all.
You should watch Justice League - Doom (animation) to know how dangerous the Bat is, and why he highly respected in the Justice League.

Now with that being said, The Justice League will pulverize the Avengers, I dont mean the band of misfits you have in DCEU.
B-level based on what? power level or popularity.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by acedsportsng: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2019
pryme:

Depends on what you call childishness.

Then it definitely is.

Even Superman can't stand against Hawk Eye

John
Cyborg
Green lantern
Batman
Superman
Flash
Wonder woman

Vs

Antman
Blackpanther
Ironman
Hulk
Thor
Birdman
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Captain America
Spiderman

Dude come on
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2019
acedsportsng:

Then it definitely is.

Hahahahahaha - you made me look stupid as am laughing here.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2019
hulk616:
B-level based on what? power level or popularity.

Power Level sir,
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by acedsportsng: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2019
pryme:

Hahahahahaha - made me look stupid as am laughing here.

Lol. Let me not say you probably are grin

How many heroes make up Justice league?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 10:53am On Jul 26, 2019
acedsportsng:

Then it definitely is.

John
Cyborg
Green lantern
Batman
Superman
Flash
Wonder woman

Vs

Antman
Blackpanther
Ironman
Hulk
Thor
Birdman
Hawkeye
Black Widow
Captain America
Spiderman

Dude come on

How is this fair?
Thats 7 against 10.

why not bring your best 7 MC characters against the best 7 DC characters lets dissect there strength and weaknesses.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by pryme(m): 11:01am On Jul 26, 2019
acedsportsng:

Lol. Let me not say you probably are grin

How many heroes make up Justice league?

Too many to count, but if you are talking about the first ones that should be

Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian
Batman
Aquaman
Green Lantern
Flash
Cyborg
Hawkman

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 26, 2019
pryme:

Power Level sir,

seriously!!!!! do you know B-level characters shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:12am On Jul 26, 2019
Batman: Hush. 9/10
Justice league: crisis on two earth. 8/10
Justice league: Throne of Atlantis 7/10

The girl with the dragon tattoo. 7.5/10 Buoyed by star power performance from Daniel Craig and the 'Hacker'.

The girl with in the spider web 6/10 - poorly written and sketchy link up with the first. Only nice performance was from Claire Foy playing the main character "Lisbeth". Numerous plotholes and seemingly not well thought out unlike the first. Most of the characters lacks depth, only saving grace was the action.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by freezyprinzy(m): 11:13am On Jul 26, 2019
hulk616:
Batman:Hush 0/10 angry angry angry undecided
Fear God na grin grin grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:18am On Jul 26, 2019
Gidah:
Endgame HDRip is out

Na lie. Which time e come out? If u raise my hopes ehhn..... grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2019
abduleez1:

Na lie. Which time e come out? If u raise my hopes ehhn..... grin
is out, the Webdl is out next week as well.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:22am On Jul 26, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Breslin is all grown up. Emma Stone looking kinda different, could be cuz of the darkened hair. Baby-faced Jessie Eisenberg looking same as always. Woody Harrelson looking like Woody Harrelson.

This sequel better be as good as the original.

Painfully this ain't giving me good vibes just seeing the name. Don't know why. But got big names
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:24am On Jul 26, 2019
oyaskii:
is out, the Webdl is out next week as well.

Choi thanks baba God, I don dey wait tire. I thought I heard the HD was coming out July 30 that's y am in doubt. Will check my sources. This night na downloads. cheesy grin
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2019
Itzneowizy:
I'm not sure which genre i'll fancy right now....Crime maybe..... or Drama....or even any other ....if you've got any recommendations just drop em....Provided it's filled with enuf suspense...

You can't go wrong with Lucifer. It's a Crime Drama. Entertaining and magical. And funny as hell. Combination of all things sweet.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 11:33am On Jul 26, 2019
That nonsense show.

Stopped watching in season two.

So has the detective know yet?
abduleez1:

You can't go wrong with Lucifer. It's a Crime Drama. Entertaining and magical. And funny as hell. Combination of all things sweet.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by AntiMCU: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2019
Afobear:

ANTIMCU ( Lazarus pit man)
And all them modafhuckas...and if you want to stay with them , fvck you too cheesy
Marvel has cost you your strength.
Accept D.C! angry
Last offer...

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by acedsportsng: 11:36am On Jul 26, 2019
pryme:

How is this fair?
Thats 7 against 10.

why not bring your best 7 MC characters against the best 7 DC characters lets dissect there strength and weaknesses.

Alright man.

Iron man
Thor
Captain America
Blackwidow
Hawk eye
Blackpanther
Hulk
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by acedsportsng: 11:37am On Jul 26, 2019
pryme:

Too many to count, but if you are talking about the first ones that should be

Superman
Wonder Woman
Martian
Batman
Aquaman
Green Lantern
Flash
Cyborg
Hawkman

Are we talking about the animated justice league here or what??

I can't remember the last time I saw the Martian and Hawkman in a JL movie
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2019
Abeg who don watch Tolkien. I no want burn my MB. Is the movie good enough?
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by oyaskii(m): 11:43am On Jul 26, 2019
abduleez1:

Choi thanks baba God, I don dey wait tire. I thought I heard the HD was coming out July 30 that's y am in doubt. Will check my sources. This night na downloads. cheesy grin
Yup...July 30 is actually the Digital version (Webdl on Amazon and Itunes) and the Blu ray is coming out around August 13. The version that came out today is HDrip, manageable quality with Hard coded Chinese sub..my advice wait till next week but if the "tori tori" is too much, if you have the telegram app search for Ricky Christanto's (my fav telegram movie plug) page he has the Hdrip as of this morning.

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:44am On Jul 26, 2019
acedsportsng:

Are we talking about the animated justice league here or what??

I can't remember the last time I saw the Martian and Hawkman in a JL movie

There are many Justice league members, or characters who have been In the Justice league. It depends with iteration you are looking for. He just told u the main members or the founding members of the league.
Martian isn't used much in the animation movies but is a founding member and a fan favorite. Don't know why DCAU don't use him much.
But he was featured in this year's the Reign of the Supermen.

1 Like

Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Valentine292(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2019
If you're interested in learning web development, join my whatsapp group https:///ImQTjEPPCI8G9RduaobqVG or DM me on 08149428491
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2019
Clubmaster:
That nonsense show.

Stopped watching in season two.

So has the detective know yet?

Ehn?!! I no hear u well!! Nah u wrong bro. Yeah the quality kinda dropped in season 2 and maybe 3 but season 4 is that best. S3 was pretty good u know.
Yep the detective got to know at the end of season 3. Am already prepping for s5. It's my most enjoyable show this year. Between it and GoT
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by acedsportsng: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2019
abduleez1:

There are many Justice league members, or characters who have been In the Justice league. It depends with iteration you are looking for. He just told u the main members or the founding members of the league.
Martian isn't used much in the animation movies but is a founding member and a fan favorite. Don't know why DCAU don't use him much.
But he was featured in this year's the Reign of the Supermen.

Sorry man.

If it's the ANIMATED JL, I'm not interested in an argument.

I'm talking about the JL movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 11:54am On Jul 26, 2019
oyaskii:
Yup...July 30 is actually the Digital version (Webdl on Amazon and Itunes) and the Blu ray is coming out around August 13. The version that came out today is HDrip, manageable quality with Hard coded Chinese sub..my advice wait till next week but if the "tori tori" is too much, if you have the telegram app search for Ricky Christanto's (my fav telegram movie plug) page he has the Hdrip as of this morning.

Thanks man. But that MB size na die. I prefer around the 500-700mb range. Anyhow Sha I go find am. Tired of the discussions about it and am yet to see it less alone input my thoughts in the debate.

Prepping to watch MIB and JOHN WICK 3 soon
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by Clubmaster: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2019
So you expect me to sit through two shitty seasons?

Even Power sef, I stooped watching when it became shitty.

Do you know how episodes are in two seasons, convert to watchtime.

Got no time to waste.

So what did she do with the revelation?
abduleez1:

Ehn?!! I no hear u well!! Nah u wrong bro. Yeah the quality kinda dropped in season 2 and maybe 3 but season 4 is that best. S3 was pretty good u know.
Yep the detective got to know at the end of season 3. Am already prepping for s5. It's my most enjoyable show this year. Between it and GoT
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2019
acedsportsng:

Sorry man.

If it's the ANIMATED JL, I'm not interested in an argument.

I'm talking about the JL movies.

U funny mate. Of course Martian Manhunter has yet to be introduced into the DCeu much less the Justice league in a live action. His solo movie got to be made first before he will be most likely introduced. That's y Shazam just got his solo movie, in which the plan is to embed him with Justice league or other team up movies. Of course some characters gets introduced straight up like flash or cyborg but other characters need solo movies first introducing their characters to the world first.
U would be seriously joking if u expect to see every Justice league member from the comics in the live action movies.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by WetSmoke: 12:07pm On Jul 26, 2019
I just watched horrible bosses and I totally loved it. Please I need suggestions of other movies that is like that.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2019
Clubmaster:
So you expect me to sit through two shitty seasons?

Even Power sef, I stooped watching when it became shitty.

Do you know how episodes are in two seasons, convert to watchtime.

Got no time to waste.

Well she freaked out and took time off the job for a month. And got to know more Revelations of Lucifer. And there's some other plot twist in it like Amenadiel fathering a child.

So what did she do with the revelation?

The show is definitely not shitty even with the drop in season 2 it's not bad. All tv shows have their highs and lows in the course of extending to more seasons.
Hook back up with it, sure u ain't gonna regret such decision.
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by abduleez1(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2019
WetSmoke:
I just watched horrible bosses and I totally loved it. Please I need suggestions of other movies that is like that.
Horrible bosses 2. It's the sequel
Re: What Movie Are You Watching Now? by acedsportsng: 12:17pm On Jul 26, 2019
abduleez1:

U funny mate. Of course Martian Manhunter has yet to be introduced into the DCeu much less the Justice league in a live action. His solo movie got to be made first before he will be most likely introduced. That's y Shazam just got his solo movie, in which the plan is to embed him with Justice league or other team up movies. Of course some characters gets introduced straight up like flash or cyborg but other characters need solo movies first introducing their characters to the world first.
U would be seriously joking if u expect to see every Justice league member from the comics in the live action movies.

That's where Marvel comes in ain't it?

That's why Marvel is better. All the heroes I mentioned have their own solo movies and are also part of the Avengers... Except Black widow

Like I said I'm not interested in arguing about animations where there's no limit at all to what you can come up with. Let's argue movies if you are sure of yourself.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (1503) (1504) (1505) (1506) (1507) (1508) (1509) ... (3835) (Reply)

Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread / BBNaija 2019 Live Updates (Big Brother Naija 2019 Thread)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.